S-FM Queue - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
Results 161 to 173 of 173

Thread: S-FM Queue

  1. #161

  2. #162

  3. #163

  4. #164

    Re: S-FM Queue

    Black Flag Nightless

    S-FM Vanilla Queue

    10 Players

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  5. #165

  6. #166

    Re: S-FM Queue

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    S-FM Death & Magic, 13 players, very complex with a larget amount of players.
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...mp-Magic-(13P)

    S-FM Super Basic, 7 players, very simple setup with moderate amount of players. (can host multiple of these if needed)
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...per-Basic-(7P)

    I'm also willing to re-host this old S-FM of mine, "Stay Classy", 7 players.
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...FM-Stay-Classy
    Stay Classy and Super Basic are both eligible for the S-FM Vanilla queue, would you like to move either of these to the Vanilla queue instead of the Small queue?

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  7. #167

    Re: S-FM Queue

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Stay Classy and Super Basic are both eligible for the S-FM Vanilla queue, would you like to move either of these to the Vanilla queue instead of the Small queue?
    Sure thing, why not both while we're at it? We're in need of Vanilla after all.
    Edit : If I had to pick one as a priority, it would be Stay Classy though.
    Last edited by RLVG; August 20th, 2017 at 11:07 AM.

  8. #168

    Re: S-FM Queue

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Sure thing, why not both while we're at it? We're in need of Vanilla after all.
    Edit : If I had to pick one as a priority, it would be Stay Classy though.
    After I re-reviewed the Vanilla Queue Criteria S-FM Stay Classy does in fact not fit the criteria, so it would be placed onto the Small S-FM Queue, which would in fact give it more priority. Win-win amiright?

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  9. #169

    Re: S-FM Queue

    ???

    S-FM Large Queue

    15 players

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  10. #170

  11. #171

    Re: S-FM Queue

    Hm, I see that the queue is no longer being updated. Could someone take care of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  12. #172

  13. #173

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •