User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ElliotRodger: 1-S2-1-7009977

Account Name: ElliotRodger
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-7009977
    In-Game Name: Santo Mancini (#14)
    Crimes Committed: Kick-Vote Abuse / Borderline Griefing

Your Account Name: DarknessB

Summary: At the game setup screen, ElliotRodger voted to kick me for no legitimate reason and repeatedly attempted to incite other players to do the same. While I realize this is not a particularly severe offense, this player's overall conduct also seems to be on the cusp of griefing (i.e. his in-game motivation for voting lynching players was somehow believing they were Asian vs. any evidence against them) so I wanted to file this report for reference in case it worsens in the future.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: ElliotRodger: 1-S2-1-7009977

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Correct IDs
    1. 1-S2-1-7009977 ; ElliotRodger
    Players Added To Report:
    N/A

Respective Hotkey:
    1. ElliotRodger-ctlr+3
    Previous Offenses:
    1. ElliotRodger-None ; Starter account and less than two weeks old
    Game:
    Pregame: ElliotRodger tries to kick DarknessB and tries to incite others to kick him too then says “hes Asian plague” He continues repeating to kick him. Giving no good reason to players, no one listens. Still Kick Vote Abuse.

ElliotRodger-Santo Mancini-Bus Driver-14
    Days:
    1. ElliotRodger says to kill all the Asians
    2. Says to kill all the Asians again. Mayor reveals he tells mayor his role and lw but also says mafia has an Asian. (again trolling but still playing). He tries to get mayor to kill 8 and continues claiming 8 is Asian until 1 is trialed and lynched. Flips GF.

Nights:
    1. Swaps self with 10
    2. Swaps self with 4. He was shot by the vigilante. (Without updating to what he did on N2 for LW)
    Town won on day 5.
    Was the game result altered?
    No, while the player was trolling I don’t see his attempts at griefing. He still was trying to help town and gave his legit role and lw to Mayor.

Player Offenses:
    1. ElliotRodger-Kick Vote Abuse

Recommended Actions:
    1. EliotRodger-Watch List x2
    Additional Notes:
    Thank you for submitting this replay!
    Normally put this on hold but this is a new account and only a week old. Put him on watch list and see how he does from there.
    Last edited by Firebringer; June 19th, 2015 at 12:24 AM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #3