The Three Crimes of Impurity
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Three Crimes of Impurity

For some time, COMrades, we have been criticizing the pony party and ridiculing them for their beliefs. However, we have never officially recognized the definite reasons as to why we ridicule them. This inspired me to create a list of three blanket crimes that should cover most offences against the COMmunist Party. They are as follows:

I. Propagation of Lies With Intent to Harm the Party

This is the spreading of any sort of lies that slander the party, or promote a party with false teachings. This covers things such as trying to disprove facts distributed by the Party, or lying about an illegal party's superiority.

II. Sabotaging the People

This is defined as any sort of tangible crime against the COMmunist Party, and in extension the people. This includes any attempt by an illegal party to take control, or attempting to harm a Party member in any way.

III. Belief in Illegal and Incorrect Theories

The belief and acceptance of any false teachings, such as those contrary to those of the Party. This covers things such as being part of an illegal party, or tolerating the existence of contrary teachings.

For convenience, each of these can be referred to by the short form CoI and then the number. For example, CoI I. for Propagation of Lies With Intent to Harm the Party.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3