The State of SC2 Mafia on NA
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: The State of SC2 Mafia on NA

That's why Forum Mafia is the master race.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Except more newbie throw game, or epic unbalanced save that cause a (mighty) leave train
    >)o.o)> o
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

5. ISO #5

I don't mean to be so solemn about this, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents. Upsetting words and insults may seem trivial and be something a person should not take too seriously, but it does lead to very serious consequences in certain cases.

I spent four years in the military and we are actually trained to avoid being poisonous leaders. Poisonous leadership is where, in mafia language, a leader trolls the hell out of someone in order to instill discipline and control. The military focused on discouraging poisonous leadership because it lead to demoralization, which undermined unit cohesion. Furthermore, soldiers would commit suicide or deliberately insubordinate in some situations, undermining the mission. People reacting so poorly because of harsh words may have been unthinkable in WWII or Vietnam (because profanity was the norm back then, and people were probably tougher from their horrible living conditions), but at this day and age, harsh words do have a substantial effect on people.

Sure, you may feel inclined to think that the trolled are being too effeminate and should "man up." However, real soldiers, who get into fire fights, those who we would consider to be one of the bravest and toughened in the world, are still affected by harsh words. So can you really blame an effeminate gaming geek for wanting to commit suicide after Bruno says nasty things to him?

As the entire Mafia committee knows, I am probably one of the most mannered, courteous Mafia players out there. Great attitudes and motivating words build a stronger, bigger community. I urge others to join me in making Mafia a better community.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Water View Post
    I don't mean to be so solemn about this, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents. Upsetting words and insults may seem trivial and be something a person should not take too seriously, but it does lead to very serious consequences in certain cases.

I spent four years in the military and we are actually trained to avoid being poisonous leaders. Poisonous leadership is where, in mafia language, a leader trolls the hell out of someone in order to instill discipline and control. The military focused on discouraging poisonous leadership because it lead to demoralization, which undermined unit cohesion. Furthermore, soldiers would commit suicide or deliberately insubordinate in some situations, undermining the mission. People reacting so poorly because of harsh words may have been unthinkable in WWII or Vietnam (because profanity was the norm back then, and people were probably tougher from their horrible living conditions), but at this day and age, harsh words do have a substantial effect on people.

Sure, you may feel inclined to think that the trolled are being too effeminate and should "man up." However, real soldiers, who get into fire fights, those who we would consider to be one of the bravest and toughened in the world, are still affected by harsh words. So can you really blame an effeminate gaming geek for wanting to commit suicide after Bruno says nasty things to him?

As the entire Mafia committee knows, I am probably one of the most mannered, courteous Mafia players out there. Great attitudes and motivating words build a stronger, bigger community. I urge others to join me in making Mafia a better community.
    Solid defensive, inno asap

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

America. Putting the Oops into Troops.

But thanks for the tip. If we ever need to kill American soldiers, we just call them bad names until they shoot themselves.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

But thanks for the tip. If we ever need to kill American soldiers, we just call them bad names until they shoot themselves.
    Oops is just an inevitable part of having a ridiculously large organization. Remember all the Oops caused by Brit soldiers back when Britain used to be great?

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

America call soviet is commy, our soviet call them cappy(creepy)

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

15. ISO #15

wait i just read this after reppin u

ur sayin some1 wants 2 kill themselves cause of me? LOL

not the first time i guess

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by BigWood View Post
    allow me to translate for you, you're only un1l1ngu4l after all, -- Bruno is the product of American Public Schools. We,educated, should all pride ourselves moar in the under educated by raising teachers salaries and paying moar taxes.
    more* so much for being intelligent

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

This thread gave me cancer
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Full Metal Jacket was a lie?!
    Well, maybe in the old days. The only thing that looked the same were the bunk beds and structure. Nowadays, leaders may not lay a finger on their soldiers to punish them. They're also told not to curse, as it detracts from professionalism.

Of course, some of the culture as seen in Full Metal Jacket lives on, but is largely dead now.

22. ISO #22

Well, maybe in the old days. The only thing that looked the same were the bunk beds and structure. Nowadays, leaders may not lay a finger on their soldiers to punish them. They're also told not to curse, as it detracts from professionalism.

Of course, some of the culture as seen in Full Metal Jacket lives on, but is largely dead now.
    cant swear at people lol my dad was tougher on me than some drill sergeants

sad

23. ISO #23

Sorry about your cancer, brendan; I hope it's benign.

The topic of this thread is not about the military, however, it is about the environment as perceived by new players, which at it's current state is not conducive to growth with the handful of foul natured people that pass their toxic behaviors onto others and bring the game down.

24. ISO #24

The topic of this thread is not about the military, however, it is about the environment as perceived by new players, which at it's current state is not conducive to growth with the handful of foul natured people that pass their toxic behaviors onto others and bring the game down.
    yo i heard you can hear crawling on ur skin on ur rep page is that true rofl

25. ISO #25

You should speak to Mister L2.
    Hold a rebellion.