Staff Chat - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Staff Chat

1. ISO #51

Re: Staff Chat

2 out of 3 quotes? Man I gotta straighten up. Im totally not taking a skype channel full of people who help moderate a mod for a video game seriously enough. Sorry guys. I promise I will become better for the community; And I would like to apologize to all those I have offended with this inappropriate behavior.

With that said: Bbl fags. Gotta fap.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    2 out of 3 quotes? Man I gotta straighten up. Im totally not taking a skype channel full of people who help moderate a mod for a video game seriously enough. Sorry guys. I promise I will become better for the community; And I would like to apologize to all those I have offended with this inappropriate behavior.

With that said: Bbl fags. Gotta fap.
    You are a disgrace to staff Helz.

I vote we remove this guy, he is obviously scum.

-vote Helz
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    I'm surprised the chats about banning swastikas hasn't been put up yet.
    Since you asked for it, I can post the chatlogs, but really there isn't anything bad about them except your decision.
    Bad decision =/= being an imbecile.
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Have a nice day!
    MisterL2

I am impressed that you noticed this!
    "I obey nobody - but justice"

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by MisterL2 View Post
    Since you asked for it, I can post the chatlogs, but really there isn't anything bad about them except your decision.
    As a certain someone said, getting offended by swastikas on the internet is just childish. No, we're not going to ban something that will just result it being needlessly posted more.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

hitler_2014057c.jpg
    I salute you Mr L and your conquest to bring video game skype chats to politically correct justice!
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    rofl he wants swastikas banned?

what a lil girl i hope ur grandparents died in holocaust misterl2

edit: realized hes german, germans like to pretend holocaust didnt happen
    Noctiz is german and if you look in the chatbox, we're engaged in some holocaust nostalgia

feels good man
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

13. ISO #63

MisterL2 is the kind of guy that removes sex ed to prevent stds and teen pregnancy.

PREACH ABSTANINCE

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Lord Slaolzin View Post
    MisterL2 is the kind of guy that removes sex ed to prevent stds and teen pregnancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    edit: realized hes german, germans like to pretend holocaust didnt happen
    The amount of bullshit
    Have a nice day!
    MisterL2

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

The amount of bullshit
    Whats funny is you are trying to raise hell but you never once took the time to actually stop and talk to anyone about the issues you had. You just held it in until you freaked out and rage quit. Its not the best way to get things done. This is why you are a punch line to a sad joke right now.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Whats funny is you are trying to raise hell but you never once took the time to actually stop and talk to anyone about the issues you had. You just held it in until you freaked out and rage quit. Its not the best way to get things done. This is why you are a punch line to a sad joke right now.
    This so much though.

Mister spends his entire time not making a deal about anything, then he wants to start complaining like 2 days before all of this. The next day I talk to him about how we might even consider making him more comfortable. Then he rage quits.

Totally rational behavior.

19. ISO #69

Tbh. We should create stricter rules for staff. Some of the trolls we have cause problems.
    When things go wrong it's always because of the troll staff.

This is why I propose "Concentration Camps" for the fun staff. And anyone who wishes to join them. Perhaps we can make them all shower later. What's cheaper? Gas or the Hot water I'm not sure.

But for all the staff that follow the rules. They should wear some sort of symble. to show that they support this cause, nice Hindu symbol should do.

Let's just hope that epicmafia, or town of sala. Dont have a problem with this, but. I don't think that they do Mafia right. We should take charge of them. Once we are done with them, we can move across the seas to werewolves.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Looking into this after a while and I tried so many times to talk to people.
    Have a nice day!
    MisterL2