Please give us gay mafia players our own sub-forum, we as a gay community feel we deserve it.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Post Please give us gay mafia players our own sub-forum, we as a gay community feel we deserve it.

Many gay mafia players such as myself, (i am bi-sexual but it is basically the same thing so its k). Feel we deserve our own sub-forum where we can feel at home, without any hate for gays. I see no problem with adding a sub-forum for us gay people, I think it would bring a lot of meaningful discussion there and be a nice home to fellow gay members of the forum. Also I will need moderator so I can moderate it like Water, hopefully that can be arranged. We do have goals as gay mafia players, and that is to be competitive. We are competitive players on this RNG luck based game so we hope to get this sub-forum because we have such goals in mind. If you are a fellow gay mafia player and looking to be competitive, just type /sign on this thread if you want the sub-forum. Thanks for all the support gay mafia players!!

-Archangel, gay(bi-sexual) mafia player.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Please give us gay mafia players our own sub-forum, we as a gay community feel we deserve it.

Hey guys! I'm not a homophone either, but I am a devout catholic and I believe that mafia was founded on christian values. Giving the gays their own forum would validate that sinning is okay, and would also set a bad example for the thousands of children who play this game (since I'm pretty sure you're all 14 year olds). Therefore I believe that a Gay subforum would be irresponsible at best, and shouldn't be encouraged by the staff :^)

Goatse in the drawer

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Please give us gay mafia players our own sub-forum, we as a gay community feel we deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Hey guys! I'm not a homophone either, but I am a devout catholic and I believe that mafia was founded on christian values. Giving the gays their own forum would validate that sinning is okay, and would also set a bad example for the thousands of children who play this game (since I'm pretty sure you're all 14 year olds). Therefore I believe that a Gay subforum would be irresponsible at best, and shouldn't be encouraged by the staff :^)

Goatse in the drawer
    You raise a great point, we should have a christian sub-forum also which allows us to express our faith.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    If you LEGITIMATELY want a subforum, then PM me what you want the subforum to be about. But please don't make me waste my time. I'll give you one lol. All site rules still apply to the subforum.
    -pm Cryptonic Yes I would like you to make a forum dedicated to the teachings of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, as well as studying and applying the Gospel to mafia games and the sc2mafia forum in general

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    -pm Cryptonic Yes I would like you to make a forum dedicated to the teachings of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, as well as studying and applying the Gospel to mafia games and the sc2mafia forum in general
    Cryptonic intends to give the sodomists their sub-forum and ignore the Christian tradition which runs deep to SC2 mafia's roots. As usual the God-fearing players of mafia will be given the shaft. We will never get a Christian sub-forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Many gay mafia players such as myself, (i am bi-sexual but it is basically the same thing so its k). Feel we deserve our own sub-forum where we can feel at home, without any hate for gays. I see no problem with adding a sub-forum for us gay people, I think it would bring a lot of meaningful discussion there and be a nice home to fellow gay members of the forum. Also I will need moderator so I can moderate it like Water, hopefully that can be arranged. We do have goals as gay mafia players, and that is to be competitive. We are competitive players on this RNG luck based game so we hope to get this sub-forum because we have such goals in mind. If you are a fellow gay mafia player and looking to be competitive, just type /sign on this thread if you want the sub-forum. Thanks for all the support gay mafia players!!

-Archangel, gay(bi-sexual) mafia player.
    My concern is that this isn't truly a legitimate request. LGBT advocates generally use LGBT to describe lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered individuals, along with their interests. Considering how this individual does not seem to be able to distinguish or recognize the difference suggests that he is not in fact bisexual, nor has actual interest in furthering LGBT goals. If he even had a minutia of genuine interest, he probably would have looked up the difference between gay and bisexual, appreciated the difference, and adopted the commonly-used LGBT language.

I have never met an LGBT advocate who uses gay and bi-sexual interchangeably. Furthermore, I'm sure such insensitive use of words would offend certain people. I imagine it's analogous to saying something like, "chinese, japanese, vietnamese... who cares? they're all the same thing anyways"

This is clearly distinguished from fl0w because we have a legitimate interest with concrete, justifiable objectives that satisfy the desires of many current mafia players. This is demonstrated by the fact that we were able to gather less than 30 members in just a week. We will probably cap out within the next two as we expand our awareness and clan operations.
    Last edited by Water; May 22nd, 2015 at 05:35 AM.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    Cryptonic intends to give the sodomists their sub-forum and ignore the Christian tradition which runs deep to SC2 mafia's roots. As usual the God-fearing players of mafia will be given the shaft. We will never get a Christian sub-forum
    I was leaning towards a religion subforum instead, actually. One regarding sexuality would become a big joke and I don't want to upset young impressional children who are unsure about their sexuality ie thinking being gay is wrong because of troll posts.

17. ISO #17

why water is harass me ? ur telling to tell me u kno my sexualism ? u say i am not bi-sexual when i actually am? honestly just sad u personal attack me about my sexualism when i just want forum for gay community members. rly shows u dont deserve u moderator for harassing me like this. u say use of such word would offend peopl, but ur the 1 offending me right now, trying to tell me that i am not bi-sexual. also this thread is for discussing the creation of the gay sub-forum, not advertising urs ok ? so plz dont advertise ur sub-forum in here cuz ur so desperate for ppl lol. nobody cares what u have to say about ur clan, this is not the thread for it.. stop personal attack my sexuality plz, really unprofesional is such a sub-forum like site discussion.

also water i've reported ur post for harassment and personal attack against my sexual. dont try to tell me what my sexualism is, quite offensive. : ))

18. ISO #18

As president of the LGBTQ, I fully support this subforum as it is a large step towards equality on SC2MAFIA.com
    Also, fuck you in the ass Water. Archangel has been bi for years on this forum, at least for 4 years since before you came here to buy a subforum.
    Last edited by Bruno; May 27th, 2015 at 04:02 AM.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21