Current Points (On Our Way To Victory!)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Current Points (On Our Way To Victory!)

If I've counted correctly, we're currently sitting somewhere around ~650-750. WE ARE ALMOST THERE!
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

2. ISO #2

Re: Current Points (On Our Way To Victory!)

POST MORE PARAGRAPHS! THAT'S WHAT THEIR DOING AND THEIR DOING IT JUST FOR THE POINTS!
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

3. ISO #3
    Pansy

Well i scored with a paragraph, with some witty phrase, and a GiF all in it, same with Vase....So massive point boost there?

4. ISO #4
    VinnyBagODonuts

Please don't make any presumptions, people. Assuming that we've already won is only going to make us too confident, and then we'll underestimate them!

So please, just do your best to be respectful of the other side, and don't throw insults. Please be nice...

I mean, if that's alright with you... Please?

5. ISO #5

well now i'm pretty sure we have 1000 points