Mafia Member

Sheriff
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Miller
    Miller

Role Cards:

Godfather: Can be sent to kill a player at night. Immune to sheriff's detection. Share a night chat with Mafia Member.

Mafia Member: Can be sent to kill a player at night. Share a night chat with Godfather.

Sheriff: Can investigate a player alignment at night. Detect Mafia Member and Millers as Mafia, and the rest as Town.

Doctor: Can heal a player at night. Doctor is not informed if the heal is success. Victim is not informed if he was attacked or healed.

Citizen: No Night Action.

Miller: No Night Action. Will appear Mafia to sheriff's investigation. If a Miller get lynched, his role flop will reveal as Mafia Member. The Miller will receive Citizen Role Card and will not know that he is actually Miller.

Rules and Mechanics:

Game start on Night 1 with a Mafia kill.
    Days are 24 hours long.
    Nights are 24 hours long.
    Mafia share a night chat. It will open at day end and close at night end.
    Be punctual about night actions. Missing even one is grounds for replacement.
    Roles are revealed upon death.
    No Last will or Death notes
    A lynch required at least 51% of the living players' votes..
    No communicating outside of game.
    No editing posts.
    Images and videos are not allowed.

Order of Operation:(doesn't really matter too much)
    Mafia Member/Godfather Kill
    Doctor Heal
    Sheriff Investigate

Win Condition:
    Mafia: Control 50% of the votes
    Town: Gain 100% Majority
    Last edited by powerofdeath; May 25th, 2015 at 10:36 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM Basic Variant

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Well, town have 51% winrate and mafia have 49% in epicmafia, if that is pretty high.
    That's not true, where'd you get those numbers lol.
    But, it does show it's fairly balanced. Although, even the comments find it hard to believe it's balanced lol.

Sheriff is basically useless in this game unless Mafia Member dies, cause at least then he can confirm 2 town (if the game lasts that long). Town has to make sure not to rely on PRs. Town has enough trouble in a game where Sheriff can detect both Mafia, no Millers that appear to be Mafia when checked and no Millers that screw up graveyard lol. Just throwing my 2 cents based on SC2Mafia's playerbase. I bet on our site, town would rarely ever win lol.

Town should just make sure they lynch every day no matter what, and pray Mafia kills Millers lol.

Anyways, you also don't have to be a dick, just saying "if that is pretty high" sounds kinda bitchy when I'm only offering my opinion.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; May 18th, 2015 at 08:40 AM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

For the most part, I like this setup. Nice mechanics ;). Only criticism is that I sketched out a lot of the night/day scenarios and it is pretty contingent on the night 1 results. Hopefully in forum mafia format, the game becomes more focused on post analysis.

Just to be clear, Miller will show up as Miller if killed at night?
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    That's not true, where'd you get those numbers lol.
    But, it does show it's fairly balanced. Although, even the comments find it hard to believe it's balanced lol.

Sheriff is basically useless in this game unless Mafia Member dies, cause at least then he can confirm 2 town (if the game lasts that long). Town has to make sure not to rely on PRs. Town has enough trouble in a game where Sheriff can detect both Mafia, no Millers that appear to be Mafia when checked and no Millers that screw up graveyard lol. Just throwing my 2 cents based on SC2Mafia's playerbase. I bet on our site, town would rarely ever win lol.

Town should just make sure they lynch every day no matter what, and pray Mafia kills Millers lol.

Anyways, you also don't have to be a dick, just saying "if that is pretty high" sounds kinda bitchy when I'm only offering my opinion.
    Epicmafia hosts setups like this about 50 times a day, it collect data and stuff. And I have no idea where being a dick came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Lord Slaolzin View Post
    Just nitpicking: Mafia win condition isn't right..majorities are >50%
    2 mafia vs 2 town, mafia win? That's 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    For the most part, I like this setup. Nice mechanics ;). Only criticism is that I sketched out a lot of the night/day scenarios and it is pretty contingent on the night 1 results. Hopefully in forum mafia format, the game becomes more focused on post analysis.

Just to be clear, Miller will show up as Miller if killed at night?
    Yes

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Epicmafia hosts setups like this about 50 times a day, it collect data and stuff. And I have no idea where being a dick came from.

2 mafia vs 2 town, mafia win? That's 50%.

Yes
    Approved. Please continue to address any and all concerns other players may have about this setup. You can post signups near the end of Ika's game.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14