S-FM 139: Classic Mafia - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM Classic Mafia

So I think its Brendan and SparkNuts, and heres why.
    Spoiler : Brendan :

Post #7
    Saying hello. Filler, but so early in that it makes no sense to question him about it.

Post #42
    2 votes is plenty early for pressure. I'd like to point out that Brendan has been lurking the whole game and the time between posts reinforces that.

Post #44
    Going defensive.

His first contribution.

Sheep unexplained vote. Possible attempt to hammer?

#108-#110
    Large gap between posting to justify his sheep vote.

Shows a lack of attention of the game. I'd say this would be citizeny behavior if I weren't the last citizen.

Crappy read list.

Filler

Filler

Filler

Crappy defense

Wtf dude.

His second contribution.

Posts reason for not posting serious reads

Filler.

Unvotes his sheep vote

DAY 2 BEGINS

Filler

Filler

Glorifying his filler with more filler

FILLER

Counterclaims doctor late. Scumslip.

Tries to redirect attention

Sparknuts, you're next.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #353

LARGE ANALYSIS, COMING THRU

Quote Originally Posted by SparkNuts View Post
    I don't disagree with this. Claiming sheriff and asking for doc on day one prob means citizen imo.

I will vote someone who hasn't said anything for now.

-vote Watermeloann
    In this post SparkNuts doesn't disagree with me claiming Sheriff, thinks I'm Citizen. If he thought I was Citizen, then that would explain why I wasn't attacked nor roleblocked last night.

I didnt know how to vote properly so i edited it to the correct format, didnt know I could not do that. Is there somewhere to see how many votes are on people that I am missing?
    - No read on this post, just asking mechanic question.

It seems like stealth is doing two things:
    1. Trying to defend and get pressure off watermeloann.
    2. Trying to deflect the attention to put pressure people who are not watermeloann.
    Trying to encourage a lynch on watermeloann by discrediting one of the only players who was trying to encourage discussion and talk about lynching another player. I'll have to go back and read who Stealth was trying to go and lynch, but this makes me think that SparkNuts and Stealthbomber are not aligned, as Spark is discrediting him while encouraging a misslynch.

To be honest i dont know if I would be willing to hammer watermeloann. Just seemed like steath was trying to defend him much more then anyone else.
    Keeps his vote on Watermeloann, but wouldn't be willing to hammer? The only reason I can think of why someone would keep their vote on a player but refuse to hammer would be the unwanted town attention hammering would bring. Ends statement by continuing to discredit stealth.

Not really, if anyone maybe Brenden just because he has been so quiet.
    When asked who else he'd want to lynch, he focused on Brendan (a player who he said wasn't talking, and likely wouldn't defend himself too much). He never changed his vote to Brendan, and this was after my bussing comment. So, this could be a method to distance himself from Brendan, cause he never actually tried to lynch nor pressure Brendan, he only told town. Actions speak louder than words, SparkNuts.

Watermelon just knows this town only has enough room for one type of fruit.
    Filler.

Okay im awake! And i guess now I am Ika.

If I was mafia I would try to go for one of the power roles. I think they might be a little quiet to not draw too much attention like Mike maybe.

If I was sheriff I would probably check stealth. I am still a little bit suspicious of him. He is trying to lead the town a bit but also has mentioned being wary of people trying to lead the town with examples from other forum mafias. Maybe this is WIFOM. Also, even if he was town it would be good to know I could trust him. I would probably heal Mike or Bannacho

If I was doctor I am not really sure who I would heal yet. I believe crypt is town but I don't think he would be the target.
    He says he'd kill Mike if he was Mafia cause he thinks Mike is TPR, so maybe he decided not to kill Mike to try to confuse Town? Or Maybe the other Mafia member convinced him to kill Banana or the other Mafia member is just more active in Night Chat and chose the kill. Idk. Say he'd heal me if he was Doctor.

HI
    Filler. HI in midday, i don't get why.

Right now between those two I would heal Banana.
    Even though he said he'd heal me if he was Doctor, 2 posts later he contradicts what he says and says he would heal Banana over me. Maybe I'm just reading too much into this one, but I just find contradiction is just evidence of a Mafia being fake and not actually meaning anything they say.

Im right in the middle of all the lists, I feel so average
    Sees he's in the middle of everyone's list and comments on it. I point out that this is exactly where Mafia would want to be placed. His answer is the post after next:

My list from most scummy to least is:
    Brendan
    Watermeloann
    Stealth
    SparkNuts
    Mike
    Banana
    Crypt

I put myself in the middle since everyone else did too
    Puts himself as middle because everyone else did. I see this now as he is trying to blend in with us. Wouldn't a Town member place themselves as the most town role? Instead he basically copies everyone else's list and puts Brendan SCUMMIER than Watermeloann (but keeps vote on Watermeloann). Confusing.

Well the main thing people have against me is the ninja vote thing which was an accident. If I hadn't done that I would probably be farther down most ppls list. So they are getting a good town read on me I just messed up once.
    Defends against me saying he's scum by saying the only thing we have against him is his Ninja vote. But it was day 1, we didn't have anything against anyone. He basically thought he didn't have to defend himself to town because that's "all we had against him". He also responded to me saying "Middle of the list is exactly where Mafia would want you to be" with "they[town] is getting a good read on me". Yes, like I just said, a good read on a Mafia is middle of the list >_>

Was I was just debating whether or not to unvote watermeloann because he does kind of sound like cit to me...but now i dont know.
    Putting in last moment that he actually didn't want to lynch Watermeloann, the scummiest person day 1 lol Why would someone say that unless he knew the guy was gonna flip town??

Awww not Bananachoz
    Insincere comment about town dying.

Yeah I was making fun of the spelling. How do you know you weren't roleblocked crypt?
    Him fishing for the Sheriff claim so he knows who he should try to mislynch.

The only people that know if they were roleblocked or not would be sheriff and the two mafia. Are you claiming to be one of those crypt?
    Claims that the only two people that would know they were roleblocked would be Sheriff and Mafia. Obviously no one would claim Mafia, so there is no reason for him to even question what role I am claiming. I think he was hoping that I would confirm my Sheriff claim so he knows that the real Sheriff was not roleblocked. He would not want the person the Mafia roleblocked to claim Sheriff.

I honestly didn't know that roleblock wasn't informed at first, was this question ever asked?? Maybe it was asked in Mafia chat or I am missing it, I don't know.

Is Doctor informed of roleblock?
    If not, I could see Mike being roleblocked as Spark said he thought he was Doctor in public to the entire game (what town would say they think someone is Doctor?)

Well I am actually the sheriff and I was roleblocked last night. I had a feeling one of the mafia would try to claim sheriff today and wanted to see who.

-vote Cryptonic

The only people who were suspicious of stealth before were me and Banana; who ended up being the two mafia targets. Its a little suspicious but it could also be other mafia players trying to frame stealth.
    Then, Spark decides to OMGUS me and try to lynch me even though I soft claimed Sheriff my first post and basically every post afterwards. I dare you to try to find any post I made that is something a Sheriff wouldn't say lol.

End with once again trying to cast suspicion on Stealth, so once again I think Stealth is town as he legitimately is trying to cast suspicion.

Conclusion

Mafia:

SparkNuts
    Brendan

Town:

Cryptonic (Sheriff)
    Mikecall (Doctor)
    Stealthbomber (Citizen)

GG no RE

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    So I think its Brendan and SparkNuts, and heres why.
    Spoiler : Brendan :

Post #7
    Saying hello. Filler, but so early in that it makes no sense to question him about it.

Post #42
    2 votes is plenty early for pressure. I'd like to point out that Brendan has been lurking the whole game and the time between posts reinforces that.

Post #44
    Going defensive.

His first contribution.

Sheep unexplained vote. Possible attempt to hammer?

#108-#110
    Large gap between posting to justify his sheep vote.

Shows a lack of attention of the game. I'd say this would be citizeny behavior if I weren't the last citizen.

Crappy read list.

Filler

Filler

Filler

Crappy defense

Wtf dude.

His second contribution.

Posts reason for not posting serious reads

Filler.

Unvotes his sheep vote

DAY 2 BEGINS

Filler

Filler

Glorifying his filler with more filler

FILLER

Counterclaims doctor late. Scumslip.

Tries to redirect attention

Sparknuts, you're next.
    I'm really not sure how you could count that as a scumslip. That is what happened.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

6. ISO #356

I'm keeping my vote on Spark atm cause I know 100% he is Mafia.

But I am willing to lynch Brendan after the 24h mark instead, as he is my #1 suspect after SparkNuts. Just going to let more conversation happen before I rush into a non-confirmed lynch. If Brendan IS town, then putting him at L-1 would be retarded of me.

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

In the signup thread in which you were actively posting in Crypt Orpz asked "Are roleblocks notified? Are successful heals notified?" Ika responded with "Only sheriff could be notified of a roleblock (added in sheriff feedback) No doc heals are not informed this would create too many townfirms" In the sheriff rolecard the three results are Town, mafia and No results. No results is the result of being roleblocked.

10. ISO #360

Again I'm not sure why you guys would want to chance lynching a doctor. Mike claimed on that basis, as I guess from my activity it's easy to discredit my claim.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

11. ISO #361

Hey crypt, it would be beneficial to get brendan first as i am 100% sure he is mafia scum since he was trying to blend in with the town and lurking in order to try and prove himself. Sparknuts could be killed in the 3rd day in order for me to heal you 2 in order to prove my innocense, (As long as no roleblock from out of nowhere) in order to help you.

12. ISO #362

In the signup thread in which you were actively posting in Crypt Orpz asked "Are roleblocks notified? Are successful heals notified?" Ika responded with "Only sheriff could be notified of a roleblock (added in sheriff feedback) No doc heals are not informed this would create too many townfirms" In the sheriff rolecard the three results are Town, mafia and No results. No results is the result of being roleblocked.
    Lol oh, i guess it is there. So, Mike could've been roleblocked and not know it.
    Yea, I know I receive No results when roleblocked, I do have my rolecard in PM box lol, I just didn't know about Doctor.

13. ISO #363

These take a long time to post holy crap

Spoiler : I told you you were next :

Filler. Too early in to give scumpoints.

NINJA VOTE EDIT. Also, notice the time between his posts.

Excuse for ninja vote edit. Also, notice the time between his posts.

In response to #92

His first contribution

His second contribution (much less so than the first)

In response to #98. Shows distancing from his supposed buddy brendan.

Filler

Shows who he would target. I'd like to point out this would be PERFECT for him to kill banana, as he doesn't put a specific name for who he would kill. Maybe he was fishing for PRs with his kill. In any way, Banana had been a large town read but wasn't as talkative as me or crypt. Maybe he thought Banana was a PR.

Filler

Response to an earlier question. Chooses banana over cryptonic. Shows he really thinks banana is town and a PR.

Filler. Also, notice the time between his posts.

His third contribution: reads. Again, he puts banana at his least scummy side.

Shows self conscientiousness

Filler

DAY 2 BEGINS

Filler

Questions crypt.

Asks crypt if he's a sheriff.

Out of nowhere counter-claim. Claims to be roleblocked. Why on earth would he be roleblocked?

Obviousness/Filler

Filler

Defense

Tries to discredit cryptonic.

Calls out brendan

Calls me out as conf town. How would he know?

Shows distancing from brendan

Tries to discredit cryptonic (I'd like to point out this is a complete failure of a discredit)

In conclusion

THE MAFIA ARE BRENDAN AND SPARKNUTS

Thanks, and have fun.

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Hey crypt, it would be beneficial to get brendan first as i am 100% sure he is mafia scum since he was trying to blend in with the town and lurking in order to try and prove himself. Sparknuts could be killed in the 3rd day in order for me to heal you 2 in order to prove my innocense, (As long as no roleblock from out of nowhere) in order to help you.
    I'm also 100% certain you're mafia scum. However from a town perspective it wouldn't make sense to lynch you over a sheriff.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

Lynch Brendan today, but later today. I could be wrong about Sparknuts. He was more towny than Brendan (since I'm sure they're both going to investigate eachother overnight and find eachother mafia.)

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    I'm also 100% certain you're mafia scum. However from a town perspective it wouldn't make sense to lynch you over a sheriff.
    Tunneling his counterclaimer but not wanting to lynch his counterclaimer because his counterclaimer dying would prove him mafia.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Yes, but you and Spark haven't had much interaction, so I don't want to get fucked without thinking this through a little bit more.

Honestly, did I miss a night of actions, or has there been more than 1 night?
    Brendan, how have you healed multiple people lol

I guess it would be beneficial to not lynch SparkNuts tonight IF we know who the other Mafia is, cause he would be confirmed Mafia if I die tonight. I explode inside when I am dead in a game and can't voice my opinion. If we lynch SparkNuts, then Mike/Brendan would be roleblocked and I will be killed.

20. ISO #370

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Tunneling his counterclaimer but not wanting to lynch his counterclaimer because his counterclaimer dying would prove him mafia.
    If he died and I was proven mafia, it wouldn't make a difference as the town would have already lost at that point. This makes no sense.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yes, but you and Spark haven't had much interaction, so I don't want to get fucked without thinking this through a little bit more.

Honestly, did I miss a night of actions, or has there been more than 1 night?
    Brendan, how have you healed multiple people lol

I guess it would be beneficial to not lynch SparkNuts tonight IF we know who the other Mafia is, cause he would be confirmed Mafia if I die tonight. I explode inside when I am dead in a game and can't voice my opinion. If we lynch SparkNuts, then Mike/Brendan would be roleblocked and I will be killed.
    I thought they could kill night zero
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    I thought they could kill night zero
    Maybe he tried to kill cryptonic N0 but didn't realize he couldn't

I would lol inside.

After game is over I want a list of all night actions if its not too much trouble.

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

I knew Crypt was Mafia because he wouldn't mislynch

This was fun to watch! Ika, what was your hosting mistake that you made? It seemed major and I need to know if it altered the competitive integrity of the game in any way (for ladder purposes).
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

this mod error was my first flip. i actidently registered that they were killing sheriff when they were rbing him. Howver it was only there for a few seconds before i realized it. I quickly removed it and put a bunhc of letters so it would not show up.

It did not seem to impact the game at all in the end however due to mafia still winnnig

42. ISO #392

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    this mod error was my first flip. i actidently registered that they were killing sheriff when they were rbing him. Howver it was only there for a few seconds before i realized it. I quickly removed it and put a bunhc of letters so it would not show up.

It did not seem to impact the game at all in the end however due to mafia still winnnig
    Okay, I'll go ahead and enter this game into the ladder within 3-5 business days
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

ez game
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

Yay, shiny medals to people I thought did good

SCUM MVP: Cryptonic. Cryptonic maintained an overall town read throughout the game. It was mean of you to make the most experienced players in the thread mafia, ika . As I said earlier in one of my read-walls, thanks for all the help you gave us as a whole throughout the game with vote mechanics and other stuff. Well played, Cryptonic! Although I'm mad at you for killing me

TOWN MVP: Mikecall. Mikecall was generally towny with his high and low points throughout the game. He was balanced with his siding and was polite even when hammering Brendan. Well played to Mikecall!

Overall I'm happy with this game and slapping myself because I knew that cryptonic was mafia at day 1. Maybe I need to read more M-FM Avatar.