Complaint about archangels serious thread getting moved to circlejerk.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Post Complaint about archangels serious thread getting moved to circlejerk.

So I am a big fan of Archangel, and I think it is a complete joke that you moved his serious thread calling out a serious issue of mods censoring things they do not like. Call it what you want, but this is clearly mod abuse when he brings up a few good serious points about your system and you decide to spam remove his posts because you disagree with his opinions. Well done. I think if you actually listened to his ideas this forum would be a much better place for all the posters. Just seems sad to me that you move his thread to circlejerk and spam remove posts because you think it's funny. Well, it's not. That thread was intended to be serious and you power abusing mods really decided to have your fun with your power. All the mods in that thread should be demoted for what they did.

The current moderator staff really lacks professionalism. Quite disappointed by them honestly, I expected more.
    Hopefully the current moderator issue is fixed, because currently the staff is a complete joke.
    Hopefully you take this seriously instead of making a joke of it, Archangel was just trying to help the forum improve.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Complaint about archangels serious thread getting moved to circlejerk.

I certainly agree, i make a comment about how the reporting was a false one, plus the report were about me and my comments got removed alot of time and finally i got an infractions after it.
    Last edited by watermeloann; May 14th, 2015 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Bad grammar:p
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

5. ISO #5

Archangel showed great class and kept his head cool in the face of incessant moderator bullying. He would make a better moderator than anyone who is currently on the staff. In his case I think the required interval as keeper should be ignored and he should be given nothing less than the full suite of moderator powers. Of course he doesn't have $500 to send DR via paypal to expedite this process, so it will never happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Muv-Luv View Post
    So I am a big fan of Archangel, and I think it is a complete joke that you moved his serious thread calling out a serious issue of mods censoring things they do not like. Call it what you want, but this is clearly mod abuse when he brings up a few good serious points about your system and you decide to spam remove his posts because you disagree with his opinions. Well done. I think if you actually listened to his ideas this forum would be a much better place for all the posters. Just seems sad to me that you move his thread to circlejerk and spam remove posts because you think it's funny. Well, it's not. That thread was intended to be serious and you power abusing mods really decided to have your fun with your power. All the mods in that thread should be demoted for what they did.

The current moderator staff really lacks professionalism. Quite disappointed by them honestly, I expected more.
    Hopefully the current moderator issue is fixed, because currently the staff is a complete joke.
    Hopefully you take this seriously instead of making a joke of it, Archangel was just trying to help the forum improve.
    tell em Muv-Luv
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒