Complaint about censoring posts moderators do not like because they dont agree with them.
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: fix forum

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • demote fred

4 26.67%
  • demote fred

4 26.67%
  • demote fred

4 26.67%
  • demote fred make archangel mod

507 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. ISO #1

Post Complaint about censoring posts moderators do not like because they dont agree with them.

Ok so, apparently to post on one of those sub-forums such as autism anime sub-forum, your post has to be approved to by a moderator. Now this is complete fucking bullshit, because this is clearly censoring some genius opinions such as myself because I know this autist moderator "fred" , the moderator of the sub-forum, will not approve my post because he does not have the brain to comprehend what I said. So basically my genius post will be censored just because you require a moderator to approve a post. Great system bro, no wonder only the autistic people can post there. So basically you have 2 options, pay $500 for moderator on the page on paypal to buy it, or suck the moderators dick and agree with everything he says. Now honestly, that system is terrible. No wonder this forum is dead. That feature needs to be removed, if you want ANY relevant discussion. Because this autistic moderator fred thinks hes great because he has to approve your post that agrees with his fucking stupid opinion. What a joke. Also what kind of autistic name is fred LOL. Get a life dude, congrats on being the moderator of an autistic sub-forum, I bet you feel great bro. "fred" LMAO. Fucking 12 year old moderator of the sub-forum. Complete joke honestly.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; May 14th, 2015 at 06:37 AM. Reason: lysergic mod abuse

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Complaint about censoring posts moderators do not like because they dont agree with them.

Sometimes we love trolls, sometimes we hate them and sometimes trolls just leave us standing there, mouth wide open and utterly confused. But whatever our attitude is: nobody escapes trolls. They are everywhere: on wiki, on mailinglists, at conventions, on mailinglists about Wikis... But this is not a talk to lament, but one to celebrate. Indeed, trolls can be destructive in a most negative manner. But they don’t have to be. To troll means to do the unexpected, to play with expectations, to be disruptive and to do the action that is not supposed to happen - but this can be constructive and creative as well as destructive.

Historically some form of trolling has always been present in society. We will dig a little into this and how modern technologies radically changed the now widely used techniques of trolling. Through the excercises we hope to give the audience a better understanding of how trolling can disrupt everyday life in a productive manner - showcasing skills of both the old masters and the new.

Based on ten years of trolling experience as troll, admin and - most importantly - trolling admin, several years experience as professional community manager and polished up with actual scientific research this talk will offer:

A typology of trolls from the plain boring to the the unsettling one, the evil one to the inspiring troll.

The talkwill showcase tips and tricks for effective trolling. It will showcase tips and tricks for playing with expectations - how to identify them, subvert them and turn them around in your favor.

Is trolling is done right everybody involed should have fun.

But good trolling is not only fun, it actually is a short way of solving problems and initiate solutions that in other ways could hardly be found. This presentation will give a short outlook on the uses trolling can have:

it can de-escalate conflicts it can open up new perspectives it can integrate different viewpoints it can loosen up stalemate positions it can bring people together

Troll for love and understanding.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Complaint about censoring posts moderators do not like because they dont agree with them.

This gets at the crux of it. Trolling really is all about bringing people together. I see no reason why Archangel shouldn't be given full moderator powers. He did literally nothing wrong.

Also, isn't Fred the one who banned Balthy in-game for no reason other than not liking him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    This gets at the crux of it. Trolling really is all about bringing people together. I see no reason why Archangel shouldn't be given full moderator powers. He did literally nothing wrong.

Also, isn't Fred the one who banned Balthy in-game for no reason other than not liking him?
    Fred = Helz?

9. ISO #9

No I'm refering to Balthy's first ban, the one that he successfully appealed. That one was Fred, not Helz. I think Helz even helped him get his points back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    It said:
    lol why did you edit the post just to post it again
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

LOL nice job Lysergic remove my post because you disagree with it. Exactly the point of the thread, thanks for proving my point. The mod abuse is strong.
    You literally removed my post because you don't agree with it, that seems a bit unfair LOL. Not sure why you're even allowed to do this. Looks like you paid for your mod, because you honestly do not deserve it all with the way you're treating an intelligent member of this forum. Honestly a complete joke dude, congratulations on removing my post because your unintelligent opinion does not agree with it. Well played friend. You accomplished a lot.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; May 14th, 2015 at 06:37 AM.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Cuz mods don't get infractions for language...
    Archangel is a god and we should make him the official king of sc2mafia.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

REDACTED!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelEZ View Post
    Keep removing my posts for no reason bro, you're setting a great example for the power abusing mods of this forum. Looks like you're just proving my point even more bro. GG stay EZ.
    Last edited by Lysergic; May 13th, 2015 at 09:43 PM.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Wow this is just sad, an innocent member making a legitimate post moved to CJ just because this moderator "Lysergic" dislikes him. Honestly that is just pretty sad. This thread actually brought up quite a few good points too. It's a shame this power abusing moderator doesn't want the community to see them. Shame on this Lysergic person.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Muv-Luv View Post
    Wow this is just sad, an innocent member making a legitimate post moved to CJ just because this moderator "Lysergic" dislikes him. Honestly that is just pretty sad. This thread actually brought up quite a few good points too. It's a shame this power abusing moderator doesn't want the community to see them. Shame on this Lysergic person.
    Lawl. Use a proxy next time.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Muv-Luv Alternative View Post
    The mod abuse is so strong in this thread by this person "Lysergic". I'm quite disappointed in him as I thought he didn't abuse his powers. This thread really proved that wrong. This Lysergic person should be demoted for what he has done.
    Agreed, demote him, draw him, and quarter him!

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    I like Balthy. Don't ever question that. I bet in spite of my banning him he will even tell you as much.
    And on that note please excuse me. I have not completed my audit of him that was requested 2 days ago which is inexcusable in spite of what I have done in that time. The reason Arch and other 'trolls' shouldent be mods is that it takes work. It takes hours of effort that end in someone spitting in your face for trying to help something you believe in.
    Its easy to raise hell now and then as a subject is popular. Its easy to say someone is worthless and fucked up. Tearing something down takes moments. Building it takes months if not years. There is a reason nobody wants to stack up 1000 domino's but everyone wants to knock them down.

That said. By all means please judge those that have spent countless hours if not days, weeks, or months of their life second by second trying to make this game better for the players. Your 5 seconds of effort here on some hot topic has 100% validity to pass your critical thoughts on people that actually contribute to the community. Any one of you that has the balls to say otherwise Feel free to PM me. But I have been down this road before and none of you ever do. You just love the drama queen champ card that comes with your bullshit.

Fuck you and have a nice day. Im REDACTED.
    Last edited by Lysergic; May 14th, 2015 at 02:32 AM.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I like Balthy. Don't ever question that. I bet in spite of my banning him he will even tell you as much.
    And on that note please excuse me. I have not completed my audit of him that was requested 2 days ago which is inexcusable in spite of what I have done in that time. The reason Arch and other 'trolls' shouldent be mods is that it takes work. It takes hours of effort that end in someone spitting in your face for trying to help something you believe in.
    Its easy to raise hell now and then as a subject is popular. Its easy to say someone is worthless and fucked up. Tearing something down takes moments. Building it takes months if not years. There is a reason nobody wants to stack up 1000 domino's but everyone wants to knock them down.

That said. By all means please judge those that have spent countless hours if not days, weeks, or months of their life second by second trying to make this game better for the players. Your 5 seconds of effort here on some hot topic has 100% validity to pass your critical thoughts on people that actually contribute to the community. Any one of you that has the balls to say otherwise Feel free to PM me. But I have been down this road before and none of you ever do. You just love the drama queen champ card that comes with your bullshit.

Fuck you and have a nice day. Im shitfaced.
    very drunk helz
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄