{Ban List} Duke: 1-S2-1-3764449; Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751; BigTalon: 1-S2-1-5672087
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Duke: 1-S2-1-3764449; Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751; BigTalon: 1-S2-1-5672087

Account Name: Duke
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3764449
    In-Game Name: ImHip norly imhip
    Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: DarknessB

Summary: This couldn't have been more clear of an intentional game-throw given the Town could have won as late as Day 5 (the last day of the game) if Duke had simply voted with the Town instead of with the Triad. In fact, Duke so thoroughly undermined the Town throughout the game that everyone thought he was a Jester. A summary of Duke's actions by day / night is below:

Day 2. Duke (who was a Coroner) makes a blatantly false claim that #6 (actually, a Bodyguard) was night immune and could not be killed. When #13 (the Mayor) revealed himself later that day, Duke PMed him a role of "SK" and begins to trash talk him instead of trying to help a confirmed Town role. In particular, Duke starts spamming that the Town should lynch #13, the revealed Mayor.

Night 2. Duke does not activate his Coroner ability on Night 2, despite there being a player who had died.

Day 3. Duke continues to call for the revealed Mayor to be lynched (despite being Town) and in fact votes for #13 to be lynched. #13 narrowly escapes being put up to trial -- it shouldn't have ever been that close given he was a revealed Mayor and the Town had a decent majority at the time.

Day 4. Duke overtly declares that he will help the Triad kill the Mayor, and tells them to kill the Mayor, shoot him, and then the Triad will win the game. When Duke is put up to trial later that day, he tells the Town to lynch him and the Triad to shoot the Mayor (who at this point had been disguised by an Informant), so that the Triad will win the game. After being found innocent (likely because everyone thought Duke was a Jester), Duke continues to tell everyone that he is Town and therefore should be lynched (in an attempt to help the Triad win the game).

Night 4. Duke writes a last will reading: "Real mayor screwed town when he showed his stupid arse. I work for mafia now!", which makes it clear he has no indication of playing his role / helping the Town win.

Day 5. There are only three players left -- #10 being an obvious Veteran (who had just killed the second Triad), #13 being an Informant who took the identity of the Mayor (which had been evident for several days based on his loss of votes), and #1 (Duke, the Coroner). Duke asks the Triad to reveal so that Duke can help the Triad win the game. #13 admits to Duke that he is Triad and #10 is the Veteran, which was very apparent beforehand, but which is now confirmed overtly by the players themselves. #10 does not deny that he is the Veteran and in fact, makes several comments confirming this. In order to complete his game-throw, Duke votes with #13 to lynch #10, the Veteran.

Night 5. #13, the last Triad, kills Duke and wins the game for the Triad.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DarknessB; May 7th, 2015 at 10:54 AM.

2. ISO #2

Duke: 1-S2-1-3764449; Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751; BigTalon: 1-S2-1-5672087

Account Name: Duke
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3764449
    In-Game Name: Capin of A SHIP (#10)
    Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary: This is another game where Duke (#10, Bodyguard) refused to play his role and instead, chose to game-throw. His game-throw strongly contributed to the Town's eventually loss, especially given (1) how close the vote was throughout the second half of the game and (2) the number of nights that he could have protected (or at least attempted to protect) Town members as Bodyguard and killed a Triad member. A summary of Duke's actions during the game is as follows:

Day 2. Duke continuously spams to the Town that he is a Witch and therefore, the Town should lynch him.

Night 2. Despite being a Bodyguard, Duke does not guard anyone -- i.e .he has no intention of playing his role legitimately. This happens throughout the game.

Day 3. Duke once again lies to the Town by saying that he attacked #15, but #15 did not die because he was night immune (i.e. accusing him of being either Dragon Head or some Neutral Killing role). The Town puts #15 up to trial, but #15 is narrowly voted innocent. The Town then puts Duke up to trial, but he is narrowly voted innocent as well.

Night 3. Duke creates a last will with a bunch of false claims and lies, as to confuse the Town further if he happened to be killed in the future. He does not guard anyone.

Day 4. Duke falsely accuses #12 of being night immune, with the same logic as he used on Day 3. Eventually, #4 is lynched (given the Town does not believe Duke's leads), but that player is Town (a Vigilante).

Night 4. Duke still refuses to guard anyone despite being Bodyguard, but updates his last will again to bash the Town for lynching #4, the Vigilante.

Day 5. Duke announces that he has quit helping the Town because they are idiots and asks them "who should I kill?". He then proceeds to push for the Town to lynch #15, and then #1, without any evidence or reason to believe they are Triad / Neutral Evils.

Night 5. Another night, another false lead in Duke's last will and another refusal to guard anyone.

Day 6. Duke falsely accuses #1 of being night immune, with the same logic as he used on Days 3 and 4. The Town deadlocks on a vote.

Night 6. This night, Duke updates his last will to make it clear that he is not helping the Town and instead, "is out to get EVERYONE killed". He once again does not guard anyone.

Night 7. Same as Night 5 (updated last will, does not guard anyone).

Day 7. Duke announces to the Town that he pledges himself to the Dragon Head.

Night 8. Duke is finally killed by the Triad.

Account Name: Thugnificent
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2455751
    In-Game Name: Akemi Homura, Tafkal Hit Squad (#5)
    Crimes Committed: Kick-Vote Abuse, Griefing

Summary: Upon seeing that DarknessB was in the game, Thugnifiicent attempted to start a kick vote on him at the setup screen for no reason -- DarknessB had not said anything to that point. In addition, on Day 1, Thugnifiicent repeatedly attempted to get the Town to identify and target DarknessB, not knowing which player or alignment he was, but just based on play style (i.e. the fact that he does not often use custom names). This was clearly based on a personal dislike of DarknessB as opposed anything that occurred in the game in question itself (i.e. this started at the setup screen before anything had happened in the game and DarknessB did not respond). Given Thugnifiicent's previous behavior during all of the Tafkal problems, I'd ask that this type of behavior by him be discouraged harshly.

Account Name: Bigtalon
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5672087
    In-Game Name: Antonio Sinatra (#12)
    Crimes Committed: Lag Cheating

Summary: Upon Thugnificent lagging the game (whether intentionally or not is another question entirely), Bigtalon repeatedly spammed in lag chat that #13 was a member of the Triad. Several screenshots of his lag cheating are below:

BigTalon - Lag Cheating.pngBigTalon - Lag Cheating 2.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DarknessB; May 7th, 2015 at 01:07 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Duke: 1-S2-1-3764449; Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Player 1:Correct. 1-S2-1-3764449

Players Added to Report
    Person 2: 1-S2-1-2455751 - Thugnificent
    Person 3: 1-S2-1-5672087 - Bigtalon

Respective Hotkeys
    Player 1: ctrl+5
    Player 2: 5
    Player 3: ctrl+6

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, state why.

After the Review
    I shall do this in reverse order with the game with only the 1 player last and bigtalon first

Bigtalon was indeed lag cheating as I discovered in the replay as well as the screenshots that were provided

Thugnificent was not demonstrating kick vote abuse as he never started it and the person was never kicked. Also he was not griefing as it did not affect the results of the game, that being said, given his past offences I recommend him for watchlist again.

Duke is obviously gamethrowing. He is playing against his win condition from the start on both games and also is spammy and annoying to see.

Previous Offenses
    Player 1 - None
    Player 2 - Name Abuse x2, Griefing x1
    Player 3 - None

Player Offenses
    Player 1: Intentional Game-Throwing x2
    Player 2: Griefing
    Player 3: Lag Cheating

Recommended Action
    Player 1 - Ban-List x2
    Player 2 - Watchlist x2
    Player 3 - Watchlist x3

Additional Notes
    I decided to put Duke on banlist because these games were within a short timeframe and if he did it twice, he probably did it more, also his behavior in both games is not helping his case. He was acting all spammy and whatnot in both games and just a general nuisance to be around I would say.

Also you are probably getting badgered because of the amount of reports you do against some of these players. They have access to the on-hold and ignored section of the forums so they probably see that you are making quite a few reports against them and they may not be to fond of that. Don't let that stop you from making reports however.

That being said, thank you for filing your report! You are helping clean up the mafia community 1 (or in this case 3) player at a time!
    Last edited by IceePirate; May 9th, 2015 at 09:56 PM.

5. ISO #5

Re: Duke: 1-S2-1-3764449; Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751; BigTalon: 1-S2-1-5672087

Duke - 4x watch list
    Thugnificent - Banlist upgraded from 1x to 4x
    Bigtalon - 4x watch list
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #6

Re: Duke: 1-S2-1-3764449; Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751; BigTalon: 1-S2-1-5672087

Thanks IceePirate, DarknesssB is just paranoid I'm out to get him. I didn't start that kick-vote

For real though, Im getting in trouble because I said DarknessB is a generic name and listed off 5 people with generic names? That's a third of the town, obviously I was kidding. I'm not out to get you man, chill.

Yeah I deserved the punishment for the really long name, and NOBama kicking. This be some real horse poop tho.

7. ISO #7

Wait a minute why am I getting in trouble ?!?!?! Did you actually view the replay THERE WAS NO MAFIA in the game, There was Triad, so how was saying someone was mafia "When there isn't mafia" to fill lag chat, how is that cheating ? Seeing how there again IS NO MAFIA in that game only triad... please explain how I cheated.

Also your ban on Thugnificent must not work cause that guy still playingBigTalon - Lag Cheating 2.png
    Last edited by Bigtalon; May 14th, 2015 at 06:58 AM.

8. ISO #8

Obviously staff handles appeals / audits, but my perspective as the reporter was as follows:

You were dead and therefore, you potentially had access to role information from the other dead players. You should know not to try to influence the outcome of a game through lag chat (the game was very close at that point and the Town had no definite leads). #13 was in fact Triad so your information was anything but random / harmless to him. Finally, people use the terms Mafia and Triad very interchangably in their gameplay, especially when there is only or or the other in the game -- in my opinion, this is a really weak defense to something you shouldn't have been doing in the first place. in any event, I'm pretty sure that lag chatting anything about the active game (i.e. roles) is an offense, regardless of whether the information is acted upon, because you're not supposed to be influencing / trying to influence the game after you die and through channels other than in-game chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtalon View Post
    Wait a minute why am I getting in trouble ?!?!?! Did you actually view the replay THERE WAS NO MAFIA in the game, There was Triad, so how was saying someone was mafia "When there isn't mafia" to fill lag chat, how is that cheating ? Seeing how there again IS NO MAFIA in that game only triad... please explain how I cheated.

Also your ban on Thugnificent must not work cause that guy still playingBigTalon - Lag Cheating 2.png

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Obviously staff handles appeals / audits, but my perspective as the reporter was as follows:

You were dead and therefore, you potentially had access to role information from the other dead players. You should know not to try to influence the outcome of a game through lag chat (the game was very close at that point and the Town had no definite leads). #13 was in fact Triad so your information was anything but random / harmless to him. Finally, people use the terms Mafia and Triad very interchangably in their gameplay, especially when there is only or or the other in the game -- in my opinion, this is a really weak defense to something you shouldn't have been doing in the first place. in any event, I'm pretty sure that lag chatting anything about the active game (i.e. roles) is an offense, regardless of whether the information is acted upon, because you're not supposed to be influencing / trying to influence the game after you die and through channels other than in-game chat.
    I wasn't dead, your screenshots show I wasn't dead, I was player 12, still alive, so your excuse is again invalid.. You spam lag chat 2, so I guess you are in the same boat as me ? and so should all the other players seen typing in lag chat then by your definition.
    Last edited by Bigtalon; May 14th, 2015 at 09:03 AM.

10. ISO #10

Thugnificient, I promise you it's nothing personal -- I would submitted this type of report regardless of the person. That said, you have to agree this doesn't look good in context. Tafkals have often complained about people targeting them because of their in-game names and without any in-game prompting. That's kind of what you did here with the kickvote (even if it wasn't the first) and with the attempt to get players to target non-custom names for the specific reason (as you directly stated to everyone) that I was likely one of them (which I was). I think that's pretty much textbook griefing of another player.

Agreed this really isn't the biggest of offenses, but I hadn't done anything to you in the game in question to warrant that type of attention -- that's really my point. There was no game purpose for targeting / trying to target me, even if partially in jest, especially before the game had started and on Day 1.

I can't speak for IceePirate's review or the punishment side of it because that's staff, but I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if / haven't been happy when players do the same thing to you.

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Thanks IceePirate, DarknesssB is just paranoid I'm out to get him. I didn't start that kick-vote

For real though, Im getting in trouble because I said DarknessB is a generic name and listed off 5 people with generic names? That's a third of the town, obviously I was kidding. I'm not out to get you man, chill.

Yeah I deserved the punishment for the really long name, and NOBama kicking. This be some real horse poop tho.

11. ISO #11

My mistake on you having been dead. You still shouldn't be trying to influence the game in lag chat. The operative part of the phrase is influencing the game. You're correct that I sometimes say things in lag chat, but I never say anything about the player roles or the game at hand. It's usually making fun of the account name who is lagging or a wall of text to prevent people from revealing anything about the game. If you ever somehow see me trying to give role information in lag chat, you should report me, because that would be against the rules. In this particular instance, none of the other players said anything about the game in lag chat other than you.

Being able to make an anonymous accusation against #13 without anyone knowing you who were is still unauthorized out-of-game communication. For all the Town knew, it could have been information gleaned from dead chat. There are very few legitimate instances where people can speak anonymously in the game and often times, big leads are gleaned from them (for example, when a Judge calls court).

I really think you're grasping with the excuses here ("I said Mafia not Triad" and "you lag chat too (about stuff unrelated to the game)". This is a comparatively mid-range offense, but you can of course appeal to the game staff if you disagree. Personally, I would just not lag chat any game information in the future.

I wasn't dead, your screenshots show I wasn't dead, I was player 12, still alive, so your excuse is again invalid.. You spam lag chat 2, so I guess you are in the same boat as me ? and so should all the other players seen typing in lag chat then by your definition.
    Last edited by DarknessB; May 14th, 2015 at 09:20 AM.

12. ISO #12

Did Bigtalon have access in game to know 13 was Triad?
    If not, I see this basically every time someone lags. People spam random people are Mafia/Triad/Cult when there isn't Mafia/Triad/Cult in the game.

If he didn't have knowledge of 13's role, then I think that the Watchlist should instead become an On-Hold report. This would mean that you're basically convicted of lag cheating, but not being punished. So, if it happens again, then you'd get the same punishment as if it is your second offense.

If he did have knowledge that 13 was Triad, then this is definitely lag cheating without doubt, and watchlist x3 stays.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    If not, I see this basically every time someone lags. People spam random people are Mafia/Triad/Cult when there isn't Mafia/Triad/Cult in the game.

If he didn't have knowledge of 13's role, then I think that the Watchlist should instead become an On-Hold report. This would mean that you're basically convicted of lag cheating, but not being punished. So, if it happens again, then you'd get the same punishment as if it is your second offense.

If he did have knowledge that 13 was Triad, then this is definitely lag cheating without doubt, and watchlist x3 stays.
    I was a doctor, and alive not dead, I was just doing it to wall chat, figured there was no Mafia, and people started talking as soon as lag chat came up, so I was just spamming garbage, guess next time I just spam numbers or something, but I had no clue I was right lol

14. ISO #14

I think that's a fair way to view the issue. In the game, #13 was in fact Triad, which makes the analysis far more fishy -- i.e. it's possible that he was PMing with other players in game and trying to figure out the Triad, and viewed the lag chat as a good chance to lob out a lead without risk of getting killed himself. My point to Bigtalon was that it's not particularly fair to be making anonymous accusations in lag chat given that's an out-of-game mechanism.

It's borderline to me, which is why I included him in the report. At the very least, there's a huge difference between spamming nonsense in lag chat and trying to convey actual leads. Given #13 was in fact Triad, that puts a thumb on the scale toward credible lead in my view.

15. ISO #15

I think that's a fair way to view the issue. In the game, #13 was in fact Triad, which makes the analysis far more fishy -- i.e. it's possible that he was PMing with other players in game and trying to figure out the Triad, and viewed the lag chat as a good chance to lob out a lead without risk of getting killed himself. My point to Bigtalon was that it's not particularly fair to be making anonymous accusations in lag chat given that's an out-of-game mechanism.

It's borderline to me, which is why I included him in the report. At the very least, there's a huge difference between spamming nonsense in lag chat and trying to convey actual leads. Given #13 was in fact Triad, that puts a thumb on the scale toward credible lead in my view.
    Ok, well from now on, I will spam DarknessBDarknessB over and over to fill lag chat So if you report me it's just your name I'm saying haha I really didn't know I was right though, and if I remember right the Triad killed me right after, and 13 was never lynched

16. ISO #16

Personally, I don't buy his Mafia vs. Triad distinction at all. Players very frequently interchange the two terms. You really shouldn't be spamming any sort of potential lead in lag chat. On the flip side, I could make the argument that you might have known something, but didn't want to risk dying as Doctor, so it was safer to spam in lag chat and get the Town to pursue your potential lead. Also, it introduces the chance (from the Town's perspective at the time) that Bigtalon was in fact one of the dead players with information that he had from dead chat. Basically, I'm saying it wasn't particularly fair.

I was a doctor, and alive not dead, I was just doing it to wall chat, figured there was no Mafia, and people started talking as soon as lag chat came up, so I was just spamming garbage, guess next time I just spam numbers or something, but I had no clue I was right lol

17. ISO #17

Ok, well from now on, I will spam DarknessBDarknessB over and over to fill lag chat So if you report me it's just your name I'm saying haha I really didn't know I was right though, and if I remember right the Triad killed me right after, and 13 was never lynched
    Yep just watched the entire replay, 13 was never ever killed, and ended up winning the game, so for me calling him out as Mafia "when there was no mafia" and not a single person listening cause it was lag chat, and he won the game... so yeah...

you also know lag chat colors, match your game characters colors unless you use color code to change game name right ? So it was clear who I was because I was brown in both lag chat and game chat :P or am I the only one who figured this out yet ? "This is why 13 killed me after spamming lag chat that he was Mafia, because he knew who I was, but I didn't know he was actually Triad"
    Last edited by Bigtalon; May 14th, 2015 at 09:41 AM.

18. ISO #18

DarknessB is right, that you shouldn't be talking about the game at all, really. Mafia/Triad is interchangeable, so people would understand what you were trying to say if you actually did mean Triad. Next time, say a Neutral role that isn't possible or a # that is impossible or already dead if you really want to troll in lag chat. Mafia/Triad is too close to one another.

However, Bigtalon was Doctor with no confirmed leads. That, combined with the fact that he claimed someone was Mafia when Mafia was impossible makes it possible for this to be interpreted as Trolling (which has no punishment).
    Therefore, I think that Bigtalon's punishment should be removed, but the report stay on his record for future reports on him.

I'll wait for Helz to come and deliberate and give his opinion.

19. ISO #19

Dude, it's cheating the second you use the unauthorized means of chat to communicate potential leads. Yes, the Triad won, but you tried to get #13 lynched for no reason (if you're telling the truth). If #13 got lynched based on your lag chat accusation and happened to be Town, it could have been lag chat plus game-throw. Just because your action doesn't in fact mess up the game doesn't mean you didn't break the rules. Once again, the Mafia vs. Triad excuse is absurd and everyone was listening because we were all stuck at the lag chat screen.

Yep just watched the entire replay, 13 was never ever killed, and ended up winning the game, so for me calling him out as Mafia "when there was no mafia" and not a single person listening cause it was lag chat, and he won the game... so yeah

20. ISO #20

Makes sense to me, Cryptonic. Personally, I think you're being a bit generous on the Mafia / Triad weak argument, but obviously defer to staff.

Bigtalon, I really have nothing against you, but please don't lag chat potential leads -- it can really mess up the balance of a game. It didn't happen here, but very well could have, especially as #13 was in fact Triad. I've been in enough ruined games because of lag chat cheating and it's neither fun nor fair.
    Last edited by DarknessB; May 14th, 2015 at 09:51 AM.

21. ISO #21

Makes sense to me, Cryptonic. Personally, I think you're being a bit generous on the Mafia / Triad weak argument, but obviously defer to staff.

Bigtalon, I really have nothing against you, but please don't lag chat potential leads -- it can really mess up the balance of a game. It didn't happen here, but very well could have, especially as #13 was in fact Triad. I've been in enough ruined games because of lag chat cheating and it's neither fun nor fair.
    Honestly, I never listen to lag chat, and I assumed most people don't cause I've trolled lag chat, and no one ever does anything cause it's lag chat people normally troll it, last game just a few minutes ago, someone lagged, litterally 3 different players was spamming lag chat saying 7 10 or 13 was mafia lol, it happens to me everytime someone lags, so I just figured I would spam chat 2 :P

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

I'd probably agree given the context, especially as there's no other player record. I think Bigtalon now understands more so how this could have been a bigger problem, had the Town believed the lag chat information, in terms of throwing the game balance off. I'd rather see people learn from potential mistakes vs. be punished anyway.

I just don't think we should punish a player for something that can be taken both ways. Better to give a player with no previous reports the benefit of the doubt in these types of situations.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

I am totally fine removing this watch list. Big is not a destructive player and it looks like an honest mistake. Appeal Successful
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

26. ISO #26

I don't see why you're bringing in the "Tafkal have complained about people targeting them in-game" part. Maybe you could elaborate, it might help me understand. Are you implying that because I used to be Tafkal, I am being a hypocrite by targeting you in a game? I don't publicly criticize the mods, and didn't complain that I was being kicked because i was Tafkal. I think you're assuming I did, just because I was in tafkal. Pretty textbook stereotyping man, I really don't have enough care in me to get mad like that lol.

Look man, I wouldn't be arguing this if I genuinely felt like I deserved it. I was being a parrot, I think it's a pretty known thing that I do. I imitate people for shits n giggles and every action I took was a mirror of someone else in that lobby. Also you're telling me, you've never said something stupid during the discussion phase of day 1? Are you going to start reporting everyone that says stupid shit day 1 discussion w/ no lynch? Obviously, it was personal. I know you don't know this because I don't play with you often but, when the game starts I don't do any dumb blatant game throwing. I won't actually lynch you because you're DarknessB or whoever.

Really though, this report is one of the dumbest things I've seen, I get that you make a lot of reports and that might make some players hate you. Fine, you have a right to be suspicious; but not overly paranoid like the world is out to get you.

27. ISO #27

Regardless of any background, you're still not supposed to abuse kickvoting or grief other players. Per the rules, general trolling is fine. Trying to kick me from the game when I hadn't done anything is kick vote abuse. Telling everyone to target certain players because you think they are me is griefing -- there was no purpose other than trying to get me killed. I'm not sure what else to say here. If you disagree, you can always ask the staff for an audit. It's not paranoia when you vote to kick me and tell the Town to kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    I don't see why you're bringing in the "Tafkal have complained about people targeting them in-game" part. Maybe you could elaborate, it might help me understand. Are you implying that because I used to be Tafkal, I am being a hypocrite by targeting you in a game? I don't publicly criticize the mods, and didn't complain that I was being kicked because i was Tafkal. I think you're assuming I did, just because I was in tafkal. Pretty textbook stereotyping man, I really don't have enough care in me to get mad like that lol.

Look man, I wouldn't be arguing this if I genuinely felt like I deserved it. I was being a parrot, I think it's a pretty known thing that I do. I imitate people for shits n giggles and every action I took was a mirror of someone else in that lobby. Also you're telling me, you've never said something stupid during the discussion phase of day 1? Are you going to start reporting everyone that says stupid shit day 1 discussion w/ no lynch? Obviously, it was personal. I know you don't know this because I don't play with you often but, when the game starts I don't do any dumb blatant game throwing. I won't actually lynch you because you're DarknessB or whoever.

Really though, this report is one of the dumbest things I've seen, I get that you make a lot of reports and that might make some players hate you. Fine, you have a right to be suspicious; but not overly paranoid like the world is out to get you.

28. ISO #28

Lol think logically. Why would you think I have something against you? You've never reported me before

Yeah it's not okay for me to try kick but you made it seem like I abuse vote kick just to kick people I don't like. You're assuming stuff about me that is totally wrong. I don't appreciate it. Clearly you didn't like it when I assumed you were paranoid

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30