The Tafkal Hit Squad Manifesto
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

The Tafkal Hit Squad Manifesto

There appears to be great confusion among the SC2 Mafia userbase as to what it means to be a member of the Tafkal Hit Squad. Our own clan members are at times confused about what enlistment in Tafkal’s personal legion entails. Tafkal is the #1 professional player of SC2 Mafia worldwide, and though being a part of his clan confers privileges and prestige on players, they come with a great responsibility to the community that made Tafkal and his legendary exploits possible. As much as possible, our goal is to give back as much as we have taken from this game. What follows are the principles by which the Tafkal Hit Squad solemnly promises to abide:

1. Tafkal was banned for our sins. Tafkal is a wonder of the universe. Tafkal is the leader of the Town. Say it once, say it a million times. If you can’t say those words, or if they have no visceral impact upon you, then you can never join this clan. Never forget that this clan is about the man who rose above the level of petty trolling and passed into legend. Tafkal is love. Tafkal is life. Tafkal is the most important thing in my life.

2. Have fun, and never forget that you are only playing a game which even its creator, DarkRevenant, has all but forgotten about. Only active players can be members of our clan. If you spend more time on the forums than you do in the game, then the Tafkal Hit Squad is not for you. We seek to revitalize this game and bring it back to the spot on the top 10 list it so rightfully deserves.

3. Help new players and make them feel at home. New players are the key to this game’s future. Without them, the community will stagnate and die. The Tafkal Hit Squad welcomes new players with the same eagerness we do Mafia veterans of 5 years. There are no distinctions once you display our tag. All members of Tafkal’s family are equals.

4. “Play the fucking objective.” Outright gamethrowing and cheating are not tolerated by the Tafkal Hit Squad.

5. Do not antagonize those who hate us for our convictions. Pity them, and kill them with kindness. Some of those who once opposed our clan are now ardent believers of Tafkal’s message. Do not respond to kick-voting with kick-voting. We will catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

6. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Remember that it’s only a game (see entry 2), and your goal is to have fun. Pursuant to that goal, the Tafkal Hit Squad encourages you to ignore minor rule-breaking that does not directly impact your enjoyment of the game. If you find yourself reporting something like light trolling, “offensive” language, point-hacking, leaving, etc., stop and ask yourself if there are better ways you could be enjoying your time.

7. The Tafkal Hit Squad is a movement of nonviolent resistance persecuted by the moderation. We are banned for our ideas. Each unjustified and arbitrary ban against our accounts is a victory proving that our struggle is rightful.

8. The Tafkal Hit Squad isn't a mindless witch-hunt against the moderators. We are not fighting persons but the system. There are even moderators that we like such as PQRnHack, former member of the Tafkal Hit Squad.

Co-written by TheDougler and Balthy.

Link to the Steam group so you can join us: (It's free and fast to create a Steam account if you don't have one.)
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TafkalHitSquad
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Tafkal

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: The Tafkal Hit Squad Manifesto

I approve of this message. Also, you guys have nothing to lose by joining the Steam group. Just make sure your steam name and Battlenet ID are different. Trolls can't kick us if they don't know who we are.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I must admit, you tafkals have grown on me. Not enough to join though.
    Awww come on Nurse Joy!! ): You know you wanna!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Honestly, I don't mind you guys playing.
    but if theit are legitimate reports they will get reported as normal.
    But the one thing that I just don't see as right, is the amount of bad-mouthing you give the moderation for giving up their free time to try and keep the Mafia games free from abuse and intense trolls.

But it's great to see that you are now making clear that your clan is not for trolling .

Personally, you stop with the abuse on moderation and I would not mind you playing.

And yes. Bruno is the coolest guy on the forums.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by watermeloann View Post
    You're a cool Admin.
    lol
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I tried do defend myself here https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4088605 but it seems pointless because anyone who makes a mistake can be considered a gamethrower and anyone who wins a game can be considered a "skyper/cheater".

I don't know if I will ever be unbanned. I will continue to defend our clan's honor and mine though.
    I recommend to our clan members who was unfairly punished that they also defend themselves on the forum as I do.
    This thread https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-recent-events is closed so I post my message here...

Balthy, Tafkal Hit Squad
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Tafkal

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Balthy View Post
    I tried do defend myself here https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4088605 but it seems pointless because anyone who makes a mistake can be considered a gamethrower and anyone who wins a game can be considered a "skyper/cheater".

I don't know if I will ever be unbanned. I will continue to defend our clan's honor and mine though.
    I recommend to our clan members who was unfairly punished that they also defend themselves on the forum as I do.
    This thread https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-recent-events is closed so I post my message here...

Balthy, Tafkal Hit Squad
    Now granted, I don't know much about this situation between your clan and the other staff members. But the wording you use here makes it seem like anyone who makes one mistake is doomed to be banned.

That is flagrantly inaccurate.

You have over five reports on you for nearly the same things multiple times. I don't understand how anyone misunderstands the report processes as badly as they get misunderstood, considering it is written down in plain black and white. If you need a refresher course on what the punishment scale is all about I suggest that you reread this thread: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=6

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Now granted, I don't know much about this situation between your clan and the other staff members. But the wording you use here makes it seem like anyone who makes one mistake is doomed to be banned.

That is flagrantly inaccurate.

You have over five reports on you for nearly the same things multiple times. I don't understand how anyone misunderstands the report processes as badly as they get misunderstood, considering it is written down in plain black and white. If you need a refresher course on what the punishment scale is all about I suggest that you reread this thread: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=6
    Where are the "over five reports" on me? Can I read them? Can I discuss about it? Are they as wrong as this one https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4088605 ?

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

See Lysergic for his response to this request; also I did already state that I am mostly unfamiliar with your exact situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthy View Post
    Where are the "over five reports" on me? Can I read them? Can I discuss about it? Are they as wrong as this one https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4088605 ?

I hate to be that guy but we don't have to offer anyone a chance to appeal their assigned punishments. That's a luxury and most games don't even offer a place to even chat about you being banned, let alone attempt to appeal it.

In addition
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...hp/216-Appeals
    There is an Appeals subforum.

If that weren't enough
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...41-Answer-Hall

There is an Answer Hall; which is basically your ticket to bitching about how unfair moderation and life are being towards you with no censorship.

And, the bloody icing on the cake, when a mod fucks up and makes a mistake/abuses their powers we encourage you to report them.

I've been around this process for years and I have been on both sides of the coin, (whilst not being stupid enough to go so deep into breaking the basic rules and get banned as a result.) So no. I don't believe there is flagrant abuse of powers or favoritism going on within the report sections.

If you get banned, you probably fucked up and should rethink your mafia life choice.

Disagree?
    Ask for an Appeal. It forces someone to take a second, and sometimes third, look at what is going on in the life of you and your behavior in the free to play mafia game.

Speaking from experience;
    If you fuck up. We tell you.
    If we fuck up; We expect to be told.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

RIP Balthy, our eternal leader. You are a brave soul.

Also, getting a fancy ban-list reason like yours must be seen as a badge of honor for some. I'm pretty jealous, actually. Mine only says "stuff". I wonder what legends like Archangel, BurntEskimo, and Necroplant have as their reasons. Some of them must have pretty long rap sheets by this point from which to draw inspiration.
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Yeah. I guess Necroplant is a lot less subtle, and relies more on shock and awe tactics (showing up with a party of 3+, pause spamming the lobby, filling the screen with kick-votes, using tactical lag to effectively end games, etc.). BurntEskimo's review of the game is a work of art though. I wonder how many noobs over the years took it seriously and abandoned the game without looking back.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Who are these newfags LOL. Didn't know people still played sc2mafia in 2015, figured it was dead by now. It's actually sad that you have a group for trolling mafia on sc2 because you literally have nothing better to do. Also the name "Takfal hit squad" is pretty autistic. I rate this trash group 2/10, and that's being generous.
    You'd literally have to be autistic to join this trash group. It's fucking 2015 bro, time to move on.

You will also never compare to my greatness, I can 1v9 you trash kids and win no effort. GG EZ.

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelEZ View Post
    Who are these newfags LOL. Didn't know people still played sc2mafia in 2015, figured it was dead by now. It's actually sad that you have a group for trolling mafia on sc2 because you literally have nothing better to do. Also the name "Takfal hit squad" is pretty autistic. I rate this trash group 2/10, and that's being generous.
    You'd literally have to be autistic to join this trash group. It's fucking 2015 bro, time to move on.

You will also never compare to my greatness, I can 1v9 you trash kids and win no effort. GG EZ.
    Says to move on when he posts here.

Not seeing the irony at all?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    You say that like its a bad thing.
    I have A Feeling The 3 post that spam you is the same (guy/her) who create a new account to spam you >)o.o)^
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; May 13th, 2015 at 02:52 PM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

35. ISO #35

Some of us in the Tafkal Hit Squad literally are autistic. I think I have undiagnosed Aspergers. Check ur privilege u shitlord. Also Tafkal is my waifu and we will never change the clan name in a million years. And I take being called a "newfag" as a compliment when you look at the average oldfag here. Most of them don't even play the game to which this forum is dedicated anymore. They keep coming back because this is the only social interaction they get.

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    Some of us in the Tafkal Hit Squad literally are autistic. I think I have undiagnosed Aspergers. Check ur privilege u shitlord. Also Tafkal is my waifu and we will never change the clan name in a million years. And I take being called a "newfag" as a compliment when you look at the average oldfag here. Most of them don't even play the game to which this forum is dedicated anymore. They keep coming back because this is the only social interaction they get.
    autism is a gift
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

37. ISO #37

Add me faggot , Watermeloann #828 , come and 1v1 me , lets see who wins.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    wanna be my girlfriend
    Sorry but i am a guy who don't have girlfriend and these emotion face is based from the idea of my fennec fox v)o.o)>
    Also it base from Mina Oni, a little girl who is orphan like me ^)o.o)>

v)o.o)^

40. ISO #40

Why is this watermeloann kid telling me to add him on sc2, a dead game.. Please add me on a real skill game LoL ty. I do not waste time on dead games.
    Yukitaka oni is also a wannabe weeaboo, fucking sad. Your group is trash kids. All of your members included cant even compare to 1/10 of my greatness, I am literally a god.

Please disband your group. Or you could rename it to the autism group, fits your members more lol.

41. ISO #41

Why is this watermeloann kid telling me to add him on sc2, a dead game.. Please add me on a real skill game LoL ty. I do not waste time on dead games.
    Yukitaka oni is also a wannabe weeaboo, fucking sad. Your group is trash kids. All of your members included cant even compare to 1/10 of my greatness, I am literally a god.

Please disband your group. Or you could rename it to the autism group, fits your members more lol.
    Then why are you here >)o.o)>?

v)o.o)^

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Only fags play LoL, sc2 is dead? Then why are you even here... You have issues kid.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

44. ISO #44

>SC2 came out 5 years ago

Jesus Christ, this makes me feel so old. I wish I could move on with my life as well as Arch has.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Ya get on league and I'll 1v1 you babe, my name is ArchangelEZ. I don't play dead games sorry.
    Sorry, but league of legends is a dead game since season 3 >)o.o)> i play that game since 2009 (was released) and when the season 3, QQ is everywhere, blame team say 1v1 me nub or something like that. So there are 3 big problem that my team ranked decided to stay hidden in custom game is because of
    1. Kid logic: Win= gg ez, loose= blame everyone ( remind me of newbie player who play vigilante ran away from their crime after shooting all the town without a single sorry by rage quit in the next day, holy coward)
    2. Nerf Irelia logic: that quote was based from the champion Irelia, the first champion got nerf and weaker, it's mean that all other old champion got nerf.....well most veteran player hate it
    3. Back in my day (quote): No top, no bot, no mid, no jungle. Lane is equality, you noob? Teammate will wait for you to farm. Item? God troll 6 bloodthirster if you want, item is fun build, smile with your own build, ain't nobody can blame you.
    - tank? : Confirmed undead, can handle everything with confidence
    - adc? : 2-3 bloodthirster and 2 phantom dance is enough to solo baron, confirmed carry team
    - ap? : you mean 3 hits ?
    - support? : never heard of it, or at least must be a confirmed shen
    - jungle? : must be warwick or let everyone share it, confirmed equality
    - report power: Communism confirmed, send him to (gular) let the comrade Stalin handle him
    - racist? : never heard of it, or you got drunk bruh
    - nasus 4k Q? How about Rammus 6 thornmail?
    - veigar 2k ap? : Don't you mean hourglass even you got stunned?
    - About to loose? : Yi got this guy!
    - champion power? : proud of every champion
    - map? : 2 but never tired of it
    - music? : odd but gold.....
    - fun time? : Everyday, now? .........v)o.o)> No!
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; May 14th, 2015 at 08:03 AM.

v)o.o)^

50. ISO #50