The Tafkal Hit Squad Manifesto - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: The Tafkal Hit Squad Manifesto

Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelEZ View Post
    Are you autistic, what the fuck are you even saying in that post LOL. Please learn english.
    v)o.o)> No! (I'm tired of this 4th language) and i bet you say that for your own exucuse lazy to avoid reading me
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; May 14th, 2015 at 08:05 AM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    will u pretend to be a girl then so u can be my girlfriend
    I will let Mina chat with you to be your girlfriend instead ^)o.o)>
    - She is usually screaming (wheee-ee) and then run around my house v)o.o)>
    - And my fennec fox thought Mina is mother >)o.o)> (sweet mother of nature)

v)o.o)^

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    I will let Mina chat with you to be your girlfriend instead ^)o.o)>
    - She is usually screaming (wheee-ee) and then run around my house v)o.o)>
    - And my fennec fox thought Mina is mother >)o.o)> (sweet mother of nature)
    where do i meat mina babe

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

I knew bruno and arch were furries. If the mods had any sense of propriety they would lock this thread before the yiffing commences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    I knew bruno and arch were furries. If the mods had any sense of propriety they would lock this thread before the yiffing commences.
    After all the effort we made to make a good manifesto, I would be disgusted if the moderation locked this thread...
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Tafkal

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Balthy View Post
    After all the effort we made to make a good manifesto, I would be disgusted if the moderation locked this thread...
    i dunno who tafkal is, but that signature of yours just looks like the ramblings of a 15 y/o who's trying to sound deep

13. ISO #63

It's only a personal attack if you want to imply that there is something wrong with being a furry. Don't be so closed-minded, Bruno, sheesh.... Nobody here is judging if that's your thing.

Well, if they lock the thread, people can still read our message. Maybe a lock and sticky are in order?
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

14. ISO #64

It's only a personal attack if you want to imply that there is something wrong with being a furry. Don't be so closed-minded, Bruno, sheesh.... Nobody here is judging if that's your thing.

Well, if they lock the thread, people can still read our message. Maybe a lock and sticky are in order?
    no furries are fucking trash

15. ISO #65

It's okay Bruno, it was all a joke. <3 Yuki only has the fox ears anyway, so it isn't really bestiality. I wish the both of you all the best in your cyber relationship.

16. ISO #66

It's okay Bruno, it was all a joke. <3 Yuki only has the fox ears anyway, so it isn't really bestiality. I wish the both of you all the best in your cyber relationship.
    Only using emoji face when i put my fennec fox on my head, if not then i am fine (coz i feel like that fox is controlling me LOL)
    - Still think about should I make another account just for little girl to (date) with the other people.
    - usually want to get drunk but i only have one bottle of vodka (yes, i am a communist and I disagree with Dark Revenant about whenever i name myself: Communism- 90% i get a evil role. I feel racist about politics )
    - not the fox ear, a fennec fox on my head lol
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; May 15th, 2015 at 01:37 PM.

v)o.o)^

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Only using emoji face when i put my fennec fox on my head, if not then i am fine (coz i feel like that fox is controlling me LOL)
    - Still think about should I make another account just for little girl to (date) with the other people.
    - usually want to get drunk but i only have one bottle of vodka (yes, i am a communist and I disagree with Dark Revenant about whenever i name myself: Communism- 90% i get a evil role. I feel racist about politics )
    - not the fox ear, a fennec fox on my head lol
    pls be my girlfriend

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

im sorry balthy but really,

once tafkal members starts to recieve bans, they suddenly starts talking on the forum, coinsidence?
    once tafkal members where just playing sc2mafia they where never talking in the forums, and once banned starts talking about how great clan tafkal is.

you must realise its just a game, go eat a banana and stop skyping / gamethrowing / kicking ppl for no reason /ruining games and so on, kk thx
    cause we already proven you have and multiple tafkal members.

this is why everyone =
    Spoiler : :

No offence really, i just dont understand ur logic trying to convince people the clan is great and all when its already proof that you're all a bounch of people (not all ofcourse, but many) who ruins sc2mafia for everyone else that you play with. ofcourse i gotta give some critism. and also the name Tafkal? it says a bit tho.

like Yukitaka Oni here, good player and never is with other tafkal members at once usually and is always as nice as ever, you should be proud to have such a nice and legit player like that who is an angel to everyone, in ur clan. so yeah you can still be proud of tafkal
    and never gets votekicked either cause people doesn't randomly votekick tafkal members bcus they are tafkal (somethimes tho) but its because they know the person ;p so i think it adds up. never seen yukitaka votekicked ever

maybe try to start a new clan thats not related to terrorists or whatever (killer people, or stupid real life cultists that does wierd rituals) then thats worth a shot.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; May 19th, 2015 at 08:07 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    im sorry balthy but really,

once tafkal members starts to recieve bans, they suddenly starts talking on the forum, coinsidence?
    once tafkal members where just playing sc2mafia they where never talking in the forums, and once banned starts talking about how great clan tafkal is.

you must realise its just a game, go eat a banana and stop skyping / gamethrowing / kicking ppl for no reason /ruining games and so on, kk thx
    cause we already proven you have and multiple tafkal members.
    Some persons discover the forum at their first ban. This is my case https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ghlight=balthy

It is not specific to our clan.

Thank you for your offer but I dislike bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    like Yukitaka Oni here, good player and never is with other tafkal members at once usually and is always as nice as ever, you should be proud to have such a nice and legit player like that who is an angel to everyone, in ur clan. so yeah you can still be proud of tafkal
    and never gets votekicked either cause people doesn't randomly votekick tafkal members bcus they are tafkal (somethimes tho) but its because they know the person ;p so i think it adds up. never seen yukitaka votekicked ever
    I am also in love with YukitakaOni, like the rest of this forum.
    Last edited by Balthy; May 19th, 2015 at 09:56 AM.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Tafkal

21. ISO #71

That is an epic n1 veteran game Balthy. PLS ignore MasterNinja he is just jealous of your skill.

You learned that Tafkal has been killed tonight. You go insane, thus becoming a Jester.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Lol, bumping this great thread never forghetti
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by watermeloann View Post
    Hail Tafkal.
    I think this is the most rich post in the history of SC2 Mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78