{Audit} Knives 1-S2-1-1291905
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Knives 1-S2-1-1291905

Name/ID Knives 1-S2-1-1291905

Actions Done: Gamethrowing

Proof, when put on trial he threw the entire thing and got himself lynched as for entire town lost game right after because of this.

faggots like these should be handeled and get some warning to quit doing it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Re: Knives 1-S2-1-1291905

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Correct ID’s
    1 1-S2-1-1291905 ; Knives
    Players Added to Replay:
    N/A
    Player Hotkeys:
    1. Knives-6
    Previous Offenses:
    1. Knives-Gamethrowing (2 year old report)
    Game:
    Knives-Kinda AFK no LW-Doctor
    N1: Player heals 6
    D2: Some accusations go around but the town does nothing. Player says nothing in chat and doesn’t vote to skip. He looks at log once proving he isn’t AFK.
    N2: Player heals 14. Still no last will
    D3: Player says nothing in chat. 14 is accused of auditor and is voted up. Player doesn’t vote. He gets warning message for being afk, but responds.
    N3: Player heals 15. He was role-blocked.
    D4: Player is voted up, he says “Don’t listen to that asstard” “No reason to vote me and youll regret it. I promise. Lol” He is put on stand. He says he wont give a role on stand and that he is gamethrowing. He dies, leaving no last will.
    In dead chat he says fuck the town for voting him up and that he just wanted to eat his noodles (why are you playing if you literally aren’t trying to help the town or play the game)

Was the game altered?
    Yes, they lynched a doctor because they gave them no reason at all to innocent him. He says he wouldn’t help the town because he was voted on and town lost its chance for killing a townie who could’ve made a good defense if he had made an attempt. Triad eventually wins.
    Player Offenses:
    1 Knives-Intentional Gamethrowing

Recommended Actions:
    1 Knives-Watch List x4

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for submitting this report!
    He was only there for night sequences and when he was on trial. He was unhelpful for town and like his name says he didn’t intend to really play.
    Last edited by Firebringer; May 12th, 2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: changed suggestion
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #3

well yeah, he gets on trial day 3? second day you can do trial. and he gets himself lynched on purpose by crying or whatever then he claims the town gamethrows for putting him up.

this is clearly making himself guiltied and would never been innoed.
    so yeah, its not teaming, its not skyping. its game throwing. and this is what gamethrowing is. its not leave train cuz thats something else and its not anything else.

so yeah those who plays like this when put up on trial as town ruins the game for the rest of the town. = gamethrow.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

4. ISO #4

3x Watch list
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

Okay, I'm going to dispute this on the basis that, in what fucking world of playing this game do people care about logic and giving a defense? How rarely is it that a doctor claim- when no one has been attacked and healed- is voted innocent? Hardly ever. And I mean like 1/20 hardly ever.

You know it. I know it. I was sitting at the computer looking at the screen the whole time. Hence "Kinda" AFK no LW. Because anyone can fake an LW and it was irrelevant until I actually healed an attacked player. If this is considered gamethrowing, you guys need to lighten up. I wasn't truly AFK. I wasn't acting like a different role. I didn't cause the town to lose. The town followed the advice of an idiot/evil (I don't remember which) and it bit them in the ass. And I'm to blame for it? Negative. I checked logs when I had to leave the computer to make educated guesses on who may or may not be attacked or in need of healing. I used night time to eat my noodles instead of creating a last will. I also didn't say that I was gamethrowing. I said that they were. There's a discerning difference, there.

If the lack of a defense and an LW is considered gamethrowing, I call complete bullshit on your rules. And I wasn't lynched on my purpose. I even warned town beforehand that it wasn't in their best interest. Why would I reveal that I'm a doctor? So that the triad can shoot me? No thanks. I'd rather take my chances on the block.

As a side note, I've played many games with you Firebringer, especially lately. I'm not known for trolling or gamethrowing. I've gotten up to this points value I'm at several times, but have bad luck with computers, so no way to fetch a replay to restore my points. I give legitimate saves, I don't spam, and I don't follow people because they spam to lynch someone.

But mainly I'm annoyed that some whiney prick reported this of all things as gamethrowing when there are a hundred different REAL gamethrows that happen daily that go entirely unpunished. Not to mention hacks and abuse that is completely ignored. That, and I'm sincerely tired of the "you are being warned for gamethrowing" message that continues to pop up every time I join the game. It's a bit aggravating because even though I didn't gamethrow, and I don't ever gamethrow, I am being warned for it? You guys let Balthy continue to play and I'M being warned?

Just saying guys, this is asinine.

/endrant

6. ISO #6

I got reported because the OP is a whiney tart. Not because of whatever excuse or another. This is hardly considered gamethrowing by any standard.

I've had one heart attack in all the time I've played this game, which is easily over two years. I like the game, so I play it how it's meant to be played, 99.9% of the time.

Also, it's not "afk" if you're sitting at the keyboard. Eating requires your hands, not your eyes... Well, most of eating. And if you tell me that mafia requires a high apm my next reply will just be me calling you an idiot.

Defend myself how? As a doc with no confirmed heal after everyone put me on trial? Anyone that's played 5 matches can tell you how that's going to go. Even I would probably lynch a doc claim with no confirmed visits and no one to back me up when an investigative claim said anywhere close to legit leads on d5.

Lazy? Sure. It could be. But I don't give a shit what other people do until they remove this completely bogus gamethrowing warning from my account.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

How rarely is it that a doctor claim- when no one has been attacked and healed- is voted innocent? Hardly ever. And I mean like 1/20 hardly ever.
    Most people innocent a doc unless some investigator role is leading the charge on a lynch. I would have to review this replay, but I believe you were randomed. Which means you could have have saved yourself by making a claim and giving a lw (which you didn't have), of course assuming town wasn't full of lynch happy people. I inno all claims on stand if they seem credible (including doctors).
    Because anyone can fake an LW and it was irrelevant until I actually healed an attacked player. If this is considered gamethrowing, you guys need to lighten up. I wasn't truly AFK. I wasn't acting like a different role. I didn't cause the town to lose.
    I don't know what to say to this, people are going to make claims. They usually back it up with evidence. It helps to keep a log for yourself of who you visited each night regardless of something "relevant' happening. For instance what if a "detective" next day says you visited X but you instead visited Z, that information now just became relevant, didn't it? It helps the town, and helps you look legit when you claim a role and someone might be able to back up your claim.
    and it bit them in the ass. And I'm to blame for it? Negative
    It so easily could have been avoided!

As a side note, I've played many games with you Firebringer, especially lately. I'm not known for trolling or gamethrowing. I've gotten up to this points value I'm at several times, but have bad luck with computers, so no way to fetch a replay to restore my points. I give legitimate saves, I don't spam, and I don't follow people because they spam to lynch someone
    You are no a chronic gamethrower, I don't think this happens often with you or even close to regularly. That being said its just a warning. Damus or another staff will review this and I expect that you will accept their final judgement.

I got reported because the OP is a whiney tart
    Please do not attack other users, especially those who report you.

I actually expected this to go unheeded! Firebringer himself has said he auto-executes doctor claims most times. So just as an additional reasoning to logically not bother with an LW or claim
    How does me executing doctors make it alright to not try to avoid getting lynched? Puzzling. Your goal is to help town win, this means giving a role on the stand at bare minimum in my opinion.

After re-reading your initial report I made, id say that maybe this could be scaled down to reactionary gamethrowing, which we either put on hold or give a 1x watch list.

I will leave the rest up to the person reexamining this.
    Last edited by Firebringer; May 20th, 2015 at 10:31 AM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Look, I'm not arguing, fellas.

I was just saying that you should punish real game throwers, not me. I played the game. I actually tried to heal people based on logic. I didn't have a heart attack, I didn't role quit.

Firebringer: You know as well as anyone that in that match and that moment I was getting lynched no matter what. You've read the chat and you saw how they did it. So seriously, I could have given an entire LW and role shabam and I wasn't getting out of it. You know that as well as I do. "SoulEateR" reported me because I was talking shit to him over his whining in dead chat Because somehow that's considered gamegamethrowing.

She we define gamethrowing first and then move From there? My definition of gamethrowing is killing known/confirmed allies or doing things that lead directly to the loss of the game. Seeing as how I tried to prevent the loss of the game by attempting to use logic to choose my targets, I believe that I inherently did not throw.

But no, I don't gamethrow. I made this account solely to dispute this. I've played this game for a long time and find it a bit insulting that I'm being warned or watched for whatever reason over it, despite an obvious adherence to logic and the spirit of the game.

I didn't say what was expected of me on trial. That does not mean I intended to die or did anything leading to my lynch.

I don't want any watch list. I don't want the warning. I don't need it, nor is it even founded. Could I have done more? Perhaps. It it considered throwing to have done less? I don't think so.

Thanks for your time, guys. I appreciate your attention, whatever the case may be.

13. ISO #13

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Knives :Correct. 1-S2-1-1291905

Players Added to Report
    None

Respective Hotkeys
    Knives: 6

After the Review
    He chooses the name "Kinda AFK no LW", Which Is true. Rest of the actions has been well summerised by Firebringer
    Plays as Doctor, reading the logs and healing the people.
    Sure, he doesn't keep a last will, or reveal his role on trial as other people would expect, but that is his choice with his reasons.
    You can't punish a player for not playing as you want them to, he had his reasons not to reveal, he was voted up randomly with no accusations.

Previous Offenses
    A 2 year old report. So, Ignoring it.

Player Offenses
    None

Recommended Action
    Ignore

Additional Notes
    I'm marking this as Ignored. He played the game, He warned them against a random lynch. He just had an attitude ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #14

idk man, no where does it say it is a rule that you have to claim your role on stand nor do you have to have a last will. from the review, it doesn't seem like he TRIED to get lynched, nor was he trying to screw over town by not healing. He was just playing an inattentive game.

And plus, 90% of the time someone claims Doctor on stand without having healed anybody, people guilty lol. So, you can't confirm that his actions led to the game being lost by town.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer
    He says he wont give a role on stand and that he is gamethrowing
    Does he really say that he is gamethrowing and not giving his role? Cause if so, then that's messed up and the punishment should stand. If not, you really need to work on the wording because your report is all the Warden goes off of, and you can't be misleading like that.

--- SuperJack posted before I could post

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Look, I'm not arguing, fellas.

I was just saying that you should punish real game throwers, not me. I played the game. I actually tried to heal people based on logic. I didn't have a heart attack, I didn't role quit.

Firebringer: You know as well as anyone that in that match and that moment I was getting lynched no matter what. You've read the chat and you saw how they did it. So seriously, I could have given an entire LW and role shabam and I wasn't getting out of it. You know that as well as I do. "SoulEateR" reported me because I was talking shit to him over his whining in dead chat Because somehow that's considered gamegamethrowing.

She we define gamethrowing first and then move From there? My definition of gamethrowing is killing known/confirmed allies or doing things that lead directly to the loss of the game. Seeing as how I tried to prevent the loss of the game by attempting to use logic to choose my targets, I believe that I inherently did not throw.

But no, I don't gamethrow. I made this account solely to dispute this. I've played this game for a long time and find it a bit insulting that I'm being warned or watched for whatever reason over it, despite an obvious adherence to logic and the spirit of the game.

I didn't say what was expected of me on trial. That does not mean I intended to die or did anything leading to my lynch.

I don't want any watch list. I don't want the warning. I don't need it, nor is it even founded. Could I have done more? Perhaps. It it considered throwing to have done less? I don't think so.

Thanks for your time, guys. I appreciate your attention, whatever the case may be.
    So I understand the frustration and where you are coming from. That's why I put this as Audit and I was gonna give this my full attention when I had that available, but now SuperJack is doing this Audit I believe. Believe me I agree with everything you have said. Just continue to be patient and we will get this worked out as soon as we can.

So I ask that we give SuperJack his moment to review this Audit and cease the passive aggressive banter. Continuing to throw words at one another in a hostile manner is going to lead nowhere and we all want a resolution to this potential grievance. I repeat:

If you are going to reply to this thread make sure you are either:

1. The person being reported - This is not negotiable
    2. A Staff Member - This is not negotiable
    3. Being respectful - This is not negotiable

---- SuperJack has reached a conclusion so this will be left as Audit untill Helz, our Warden, gets to it.
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; May 20th, 2015 at 01:51 PM.

16. ISO #16