Frogs Advice Corner
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Frogs Advice Corner

This is where you speak to the frog. You may assume that the frog is infact a frog on a stick. Or maybe a pet frog. Or even a poison dart frog. But all these assumptions would be wrong.

Ask and you will receive.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2

Re: Frogs Advice Corner

I request advice regarding razors. I've decided disposable razors are kinda shitty.

Is it worth it to invest in and learn how to use a straight razor? It seems cool, but I cannot think of any practical benefit to it. It also runs the risk of mauling my face.

In general, what qualities should I look for in a new razor? Comfort is a given, but what are some of the overlooked traits of a great razor? Price is not an object, but I would prefer something reasonably priced.

What is your opinion on electric razors?
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

3. ISO #3

I've got a friend who has a problem with his girlfriend who has a foot fetish, she wants him to caress her feet, suck her toes and other things. How do you react to that, especially because it came out all of all out of a sudden,totally unexpected. I mean it doesn't sound that weird if you think about it, or even like a big deal, but is it okay, for him I mean, or even her to want such things? If the feet are clean, it shouldn't be disgusting, and relationships are all about arrangement and agreements, so, again, is any of this okay?

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I request advice regarding razors. I've decided disposable razors are kinda shitty.

Is it worth it to invest in and learn how to use a straight razor? It seems cool, but I cannot think of any practical benefit to it. It also runs the risk of mauling my face.

In general, what qualities should I look for in a new razor? Comfort is a given, but what are some of the overlooked traits of a great razor? Price is not an object, but I would prefer something reasonably priced.

What is your opinion on electric razors?
    Go electric, go expensive, never look back. Want that light facial hair but well groomed look? Electric razor is perfect and FAST. I recommend Norelco 3D. Also comes with attachments and side razors that are awesome for 'manscaping'.

For times when you need clean shave. Gillette Mach 4 fusion works well.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    I've got a friend who has a problem with his girlfriend who has a foot fetish, she wants him to caress her feet, suck her toes and other things. How do you react to that, especially because it came out all of all out of a sudden,totally unexpected. I mean it doesn't sound that weird if you think about it, or even like a big deal, but is it okay, for him I mean, or even her to want such things? If the feet are clean, it shouldn't be disgusting, and relationships are all about arrangement and agreements, so, again, is any of this okay?
    I'll post a dual response soon.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8