can admin copy names?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

can admin copy names?

uhm i just made a new name in 11 different colors in green and blue
    and suddenly in next game or so someone else uses the exact same name and namecolors and thats no coinsidence.
    can moderators or so copy paste others text? i never copied this text to annyone since i just made it 20-30 minutes ago.....

a person called AvB lol, never seen him before either.

wow what the hell, he keeps copying other names that i use.... wtf?
    first i had my new name with 11 colors in it, and then i change to another name i use. and in the next game he uses my next name.
    are you serious.
    i bet in the next game again he will copy my next name wich is a machine gun with colors..... its no way he can get it right without copy pasting it.

he also use the lw, i am masterninja, lmao. its like a ghost

lolwut
    destinys.png
    lol all them souls.
    dongse.png

pretty dumb to use other people's identities in the game

never seen the guy before, ofc hes with this impersonator nurse joy - watermelon and then just saying ALLAH ACKBAR , hail hitler and so on. using the tafkal name aswell and some other Allahu blabla names.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; April 16th, 2015 at 02:44 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: can admin copy names?

you cant see what annyone puts in the text bar, you cant even see annyone writing a last will, it will just show that last will box is open, and when you click finish lw button it will display text that you could not see if you where in replay.

wait whats a replay parser annyway?
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

4. ISO #4

https://sites.google.com/site/sc2gears/

This will do it. You upload a replay and it has a chat log that will even show whats said in lag chat or commands that do not even show up to everyone (Such as mods/admins using commands)

-edit
    Also no, Mods/admins have no command to copy a players name
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

There is a ton of other SC2 tools out there. Not too many people really know about / use them though.
    Last edited by Helz; April 16th, 2015 at 08:34 AM.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7