Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: S-FM: BioMed Industries [Gamethread]

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Definitely Not Brendan View Post

Overall I like the insight since it's going to give me a new angle to look at when I read the posts but I think the reason you see all these interactions is because I'm the most prolific poster and actively try to quote people and talk about their posts.
    I'll be glad to see what you think after rereading the thread.

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Ice Cream Cake View Post
    I have a serious FOS on Unbrella. You immediately open day accusing a vocal member of the group, adding more text than most of your previous posts combined. His posting style is completely different from previous days :P
    So you don't agree with my analysis?

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Now the analysis is a good theory. I also didn't consider the Scientist trying to buddy with the infected.

But wouldn't that be really, really obvious? Besides, FOSing the most active person because they interacted the most with infected says more about how active Brendan is versus the rest of us.

8. ISO #208

I didn't say that. I say that you have added more today than the entire rest of the game, and that needs to be questioned.
    Well, I decided that I felt like actually participating, and actually had the time to do so. But if you want to scum read me for that, go right ahead. I still doesn't make you right.

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Umbrella View Post
    Well, I decided that I felt like actually participating, and actually had the time to do so. But if you want to scum read me for that, go right ahead. I still doesn't make you right.
    Its been over a week and you just now have time to put towards the game? Again, you hopefully can see my suspicion. Not enough to vote you, but enough to FOS.

14. ISO #214

Its been over a week and you just now have time to put towards the game? Again, you hopefully can see my suspicion. Not enough to vote you, but enough to FOS.
    Yeah, I can see why you would find that suspicious. But I asure you, I'm town.

Other than me, who are you suspicious of and why?

15. ISO #215

Night Four:

Roles List Living Players Graveyard
    Scientist
    Doctor
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    S-FM YOU NEED ADDITIONAL PYLONS
    S-FM HOT DICK
    S-FM SuperJack
    S-FM Umbrella
    S-FM Definitely Not Brendan
    S-FM Ice Cream Cake
    S-FM Professor Rainbow (Lab Tech)
    S-FM Axel (Infected Employee)
    S-FM Crazy Penguin (Infected Employee)

It was a long, quiet day for those remaining. The only time they interacted with each other was to throw out accusations. Knowing the Infection was cunning and manipulative, it was hard to know if an accusation was legitimate or if the Infection was trying to mislead everyone.

They decided to hold off and think before committing themselves to anything.

No one was lynched.

Night Four ends in 24 hours at This Time

Last edited by Cryptonic; April 24th, 2015 at 10:49 AM.

16. ISO #216

Day Five:
    (sorry for late open, lost track of time )

Scientist
    Doctor
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    S-FM HOT DICK
    S-FM SuperJack
    S-FM Umbrella
    S-FM Ice Cream Cake

Just the same as the day had ended, a new day had begun.

No one died last night.

Day Five ends in 48 hours at This Time

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to hammer.

17. ISO #217

Pylons is my main FoS today.

There was no infection last night.

Based off the fact that I would heal myself every night if I was doctor, and Pylons is the only one who claimed and I doubt Scientist/Infected would be retarded enough to infect a doctor claim, that someone else was infected and healed themselves.

Unless the wifom game is more than 1 layers deep, but typically lurkers have weak wifom game

-vote S-FM You Need Additional Pylons

thx for defending me btw ICC

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

Okay, so we are in MYLO today. That means that we need to be sure someone is not town if we lynch them, and cannot let anyone go to L-2 without everyone's consent.

By my count, there are: 1 doc, 3 town, 1 scientist, 1 infected left.

Also, Cryptonic, can you reset the vote counter?

20. ISO #220

Well, I have no other possible leads. Or any real idea. I'm still wary of Umbrella but if you guys can give me the benefit of the doubt, I can extend the favor.

I don't see any other legit target besides Pylons, if you would forgive the sheeping. I can't think of any other target.

21. ISO #221

Okay, so we are in MYLO today. That means that we need to be sure someone is not town if we lynch them, and cannot let anyone go to L-2 without everyone's consent.

By my count, there are: 1 doc, 3 town, 1 scientist, 1 infected left.

I don't like this. From town perspective, it's impossible to know if someone is not town.
    This bit is either speaking from scum perspective or discouraging a lynch.

22. ISO #222

Well, I have no other possible leads. Or any real idea. I'm still wary of Umbrella but if you guys can give me the benefit of the doubt, I can extend the favor.

I don't see any other legit target besides Pylons, if you would forgive the sheeping. I can't think of any other target.
    Really? you have no other target besides the person I made a case against?

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Really? you have no other target besides the person I made a case against?
    That and I doubt we could get enough votes rallied against anyone else since half the town is afk (Hot dick seems hell bent on voting pylons too)

Otherwise I would push against Umbrella personally. The shift is just too jarring to ignore. Besides, we were in the same situation yesterday and Umbrella didn't say anything about MYLO.

-vote S-FM Umbrella

Fuck it. Going with my FOS.

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM HOT DICK View Post
    Cake your reasoning for voting umbrella makes no sense.
    .-.

Nothing changed in town/cult balance from yesterday to today, yet - suddenly - we need to watch out with our targets because, according to Umbrella, we are MYLO. Yet nothing changed from yesterday to today. He is trying to control the lynch.

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

What I meant is that before letting someone go to L-2, we need basically everyone agreeing that they think that person is scientist or Infected, so that those two don't push a lynch through on a townie we let go to L-2.
    I see what you mean.

Trains are split though and I think we should use votes instead of delaying.

30. ISO #230

I see what you mean.

Trains are split though and I think we should use votes instead of delaying.
    Yes, we do need votes. That's why I want everyone to provide their top three scumreads, and be prepared to make cases on why they are scum. That includes lurkers like Super Jack and Pylons.

I'll start:

1Not Brendan
    2 ICC
    3 Pylons

Also, question for ICC. Why did you not actually bother making a case on me before Not Brendan expressed interest in voting me? Such a shift was...jarring.

31. ISO #231

Why did you not actually bother making a case on me before Not Brendan expressed interest in voting me? Such a shift was...jarring.
    hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

Do you forget that Brendan currently has his vote on Pylons? You going active and being super scummy in the middle of the game is why I voted you, not because of any other player and his reasoning.

32. ISO #232

Ahem.

"I'm wary of Umbrella, but not sure he's scum."

I don't like this. From town perspective, it's impossible to know if someone is not town.
    This bit is either speaking from scum perspective or discouraging a lynch.
    "Umbrella might really be scum."

That and I doubt we could get enough votes rallied against anyone else since half the town is afk (Hot dick seems hell bent on voting pylons too)

Otherwise I would push against Umbrella personally. The shift is just too jarring to ignore. Besides, we were in the same situation yesterday and Umbrella didn't say anything about MYLO.

-vote S-FM Umbrella

Fuck it. Going with my FOS.
    "Well, vote Umbrella." Also, your reasoning is so bad. Before I posted, it was "Umbrella's not posting, so he's scum." Now, it's "Umbrella's posting, so he's scum." See the problem here?

.-.

Nothing changed in town/cult balance from yesterday to today, yet - suddenly - we need to watch out with our targets because, according to Umbrella, we are MYLO. Yet nothing changed from yesterday to today. He is trying to control the lynch.
    And you finally provide reasoning beyond "he's posting now, so he's scum." Notice this reasoning comes after Brendan says I might be scum.

33. ISO #233

I think you also forget that you were AFK until Day Four, where you analyzed posters and their relation to Axel. Using that logic, you pushed against the most active person (Brendan) not considering that the most active person might have the most discussion with every player. You then show up today waving your arms in a panic over a MYLO situation when the numbers didn't even change, asking us to forge an agreement to vote someone when half the town is AFK before voting them, insuring that the only lynch that could get off would be Pylons.

It seems to me that you are trying to derail the town into stalling and mislynches, and it baffles me that no one else can see it.

34. ISO #234

Ahem.

"I'm wary of Umbrella, but not sure he's scum."

"Umbrella might really be scum."

"Well, vote Umbrella." Also, your reasoning is so bad. Before I posted, it was "Umbrella's not posting, so he's scum." Now, it's "Umbrella's posting, so he's scum." See the problem here?

And you finally provide reasoning beyond "he's posting now, so he's scum." Notice this reasoning comes after Brendan says I might be scum.
    That says nothing besides "He might be scum."

I'm saying you are scum.

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

Don't twist my reasoning. I never really targeted you when you were AFK. What jumped you to the top of my list is the "Suddenly out of nowhere after a week I am going to be one of the most active players!".

Besides, I think I clearly said during day three:
    But that's the thing. If I had to infect someone I wouldn't target the inactive people because the town would target them.
    Meaning that I wouldn't FOS a lurker just for being a lurker.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

And I'm saying your reasoning is crappy, and designed to make me look like scum no matter what I do.
    Your lack of posting the first three days isn't the issue, its the sudden attempt to control the conversation of the town after hardcore lurking.

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

Don't twist my reasoning. I never really targeted you when you were AFK. What jumped you to the top of my list is the "Suddenly out of nowhere after a week I am going to be one of the most active players!".

Besides, I think I clearly said during day three:

Meaning that I wouldn't FOS a lurker just for being a lurker.
    Hmm. Going back, it was Brendan and Crazy Penguin who were voting me for lurking, and not you. Which does make you look significantly better. Hmm.

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Night Five:

Scientist
    Doctor
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    S-FM HOT DICK
    S-FM SuperJack
    S-FM Umbrella
    S-FM Ice Cream Cake

No one was lynched.

Night Five ends in 24 hours at This Time

43. ISO #243

Day Six:

Scientist
    Doctor
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    Lab Tech
    S-FM HOT DICK
    S-FM SuperJack
    S-FM Umbrella
    S-FM Ice Cream Cake
    S-FM YOU NEED ADDITIONAL PYLONS (Infected Employee)

S-FM YOU NEED ADDITIONAL PYLONS died last night from exhaustion.

His role was Infected Employee.

Day Six ends in 48 hours at This Time

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to hammer.

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

Great, and I actually have to defend myself because it's a delicate situation and if even one town thinks I'm scum, gg mislynch

SuperJack foses me but I think he's scum anyway.

Umbrella, do you still read me as scummy?
    Yes, I think you're slighty suspicious, but I'm going to take a look at Hot Dick again, since he pinged me as odd for some reason. And I'm not gonna vote you till I'm sure you're scientist.

Also, reread the setup. It's 4v1 now, since YNAP did not manage to infect anyone (he died from exhaustion). But that's still MYLO if doc fails his protect.

But that also confirms doc as alive, since that's the only reason YNAP would fail to infect two nights in a row. So there's that at least.

47. ISO #247

Well, I really don't like Hot Dick upon reread. Ugh.

His "reads" constantly mirror the infected person's reads. Axel wants to lynch Rainbow. So does Hot Dick. Penguin says he is suspicious of Ice Cream. So does Hot Dick.

He discourages lynching.
    I'm not sure if pushing for a lynch today is the best decision
    Then, at MYLO, he says this.
    Throw some votes guys
    He votes PYLONS on Day 4, when no one else is voting him, but refuses to do the same on Day 5 when Not Brendan is voting PYLONS, despite saying" Pylons is the scientist, yo." (Remember, PYLONS is infected those two days.)

Also, this.
    superjack and umbrella are pretty inactive and therefore good targets to infect imo

48. ISO #248

Well, I really don't like Hot Dick upon reread. Ugh.

His "reads" constantly mirror the infected person's reads. Axel wants to lynch Rainbow. So does Hot Dick. Penguin says he is suspicious of Ice Cream. So does Hot Dick.

He discourages lynching.

Then, at MYLO, he says this.

He votes PYLONS on Day 4, when no one else is voting him, but refuses to do the same on Day 5 when Not Brendan is voting PYLONS, despite saying" Pylons is the scientist, yo." (Remember, PYLONS is infected those two days.)

Also, this.
    I voted pylons, the vote counter didn't reset lol

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

I voted pylons, the vote counter didn't reset lol
    Really? Here are all your posts from yesterday. Please point out where exactly you voted Pylons.

destroy the supply
    Cake your reasoning for voting umbrella makes no sense.
    Pylons is the scientist yo
    Also, this was posted and the counter was reset before you even posted at all. Sooo...