Don't be a Weeaboo.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Don't be a Weeaboo.

My friend from Uni had a weeaboo roommate. Over the years he found housing with other weeaboos. He'd watch infinite anime series, read the manga, was into D&D and graduated summa cum laude with degrees in biology and political science. Became a lawyer, got an Asian girlfriend that goes with him to comic con every year. Different strokes for different folks. I think he's happier than ever. Stayed true to himself and got what he wanted. Remember 'no ragrets' :-D

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    My friend from Uni had a weeaboo roommate. Over the years he found housing with other weeaboos. He'd watch infinite anime series, read the manga, was into D&D and graduated summa cum laude with degrees in biology and political science. Became a lawyer, got an Asian girlfriend that goes with him to comic con every year. Different strokes for different folks. I think he's happier than ever. Stayed true to himself and got what he wanted. Remember 'no ragrets' :-D
    Just a tad cringe inducing and the reason why people hate on weeaboos. But I guess these people would also have a more cynical personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    I read your msg as an Afro Carribean chef. Your skype pic is burned into my memory lol.

Did I mention he still wears a fedora when he's not in court?
    What

who does? I feel out of theloop
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10