Night 4 Orange Chat
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Shawna

Night 4 Orange Chat

I think I'm our last hope to win this game for us.
    I have an idea.

Attack Shawna! Send Glen
    Use Vest!

If I can convince everyone that I am absolutely not mafia, then I might be able to kill them all off during the day.
    I might be able to keep the KPN high enough long enough to pull it off. Good Luck to Us. I'm glad you weren't culted btw.

2. ISO #2
    Glen

Re: Night 4 Orange Chat

Good luck, vigilante might kill me tonight, who knows. I was fucked, I wasn't sure what to role claim so I did the same mistake as Lionel, I thought if I didn't role claim they would suspect me even more. I don't know if the detective will actually follow me again, but I hope he does, so they see you're a sheriff. Anyways what is George? Executioner?

Attack Shawna, Send Glen

Anyways, do you mind telling me your COM name?

3. ISO #3
    Shawna

I'm hoping that lookout, detective or doc see you attack me. Anyone would do.

Btw, I'm Yayap! wasn't obvious when I killed the Cult Leader? Don't tell ANYONE. Not even in dead chat.

Although Rev will probably see this and start ruining me again.

Good luck.

4. ISO #4
    Glen

Ofc I won't tell anyone, lmfao "Start framing Yayap" Great plan.

5. ISO #5
    Shawna

Genius wasn't it? I laughed so much when Herman said that the George and Shawna conversation reminded him of Yayap and Claw. IT WAS YAYAP AND CLAW!!! Anyways, I'll let you see my last will. PM coming to your main account Ash.

6. ISO #6
    Glen

Lmfao, nice last will.

7. ISO #7
    Glen

Wait.. I forgot.. I think Red Mafia and Sephiroth will both attack you. Are you sure you want me to attack you? Rememebr their last wills?

8. ISO #8
    Glen

Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    Wait.. I forgot.. I think Red Mafia and Sephiroth will both attack you. Are you sure you want me to attack you? Rememebr their death notes?

fix'd
    Anyways it's a possibility you can get attacked by both, but it's up to you if you want to risk it.

9. ISO #9
    Glen

Damn I just looked at Sephiroth's role card, when black materia is activated, it ignores healing. So I think you could die :'(

10. ISO #10
    Shawna

He doesn't have the black materia charged yet. And both Red and the SK know I have a vest, I don't think they would attack me. I need to clear myself from being orange.

Besides, SK gave me 2 days to lynch Noelle. .. We kinda have to take the risk if we want any chance at all to pull off the biggest monkey wrench move I've ever thought of.

11. ISO #11
    Glen

Oh, right, I was confused. :

12. ISO #12
    Shawna

Who knows, we might get lucky, if I can keep the sk alive and the janitor cleans a few before he dies then I might be able to fool everyone. My biggest problem will be the masons if they aren't killed soon. They are at least 2 right now. Hoping to have the SK help me on that problem.

I think Connie and Alex are both masons. And most likely started as masons and weren't recruited if I tracked their movements right.

Good luck tomorrow. Maybe you won't be the priority target for lynching.