Auditor + Scumbag = Witch Wins??? [Missing Achievement and bug]
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Auditor + Scumbag = Witch Wins??? [Missing Achievement and bug]

So, today we played a very long game where I rolled the Auditor and Audited a Spy to a cit, a Survivor to a scumbag and an Amnesiac to a scumbag. Eventually, the former Amnesiac and I managed to vote out the last triad and vote out the last town, making the two of us the last alive players in the game. I assumed that it would result in an Auditor win, which it didn't.
    Oddly enough, a screen popped up saying "The WITCH has won!". The former Amen and I were still awarded the win, but I didn't get the Auditor solo win (Eternal Revenue Service) Achievement.

Account: 1-S2-1-5024952
    Replay:-Mafia- (3).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Auditor + Scumbag = Witch Wins??? [Missing Achievement and bug]

Quote Originally Posted by ISmackKids View Post
    So, today we played a very long game where I rolled the Auditor and Audited a Spy to a cit, a Survivor to a scumbag and an Amnesiac to a scumbag. Eventually, the former Amnesiac and I managed to vote out the last triad and vote out the last town, making the two of us the last alive players in the game. I assumed that it would result in an Auditor win, which it didn't.
    Oddly enough, a screen popped up saying "The WITCH has won!". The former Amen and I were still awarded the win, but I didn't get the Auditor solo win (Eternal Revenue Service) Achievement.

Account: 1-S2-1-5024952
    Replay:-Mafia- (3).SC2Replay
    Lol I remember this game. Fun times.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yea, Scumbag is intended to win as Witch. It's in the patch notes.
    I'm not sure why it was decided that way, but yea lol
    I think they just did not want to make a specific splash screen for it. A scumbag starts as a neutral evil but unlike stump/citizen/enforcer/mafioso there is no team. It would be an easy enough fix if dustin felt like changing it but its kind of just a cosmetic thing. Role wins are tied to the role you start as.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I do think that cosmeticulous effects are worth it, and it would be a nice reworking to see .
    I agree that it would be worth it to make the splash screen and not just randomly show witch win. btw are you posting from phone, what does cosmeticulous mean lol.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8