Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: administrator killed by veteran ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Lord Slaolzin View Post
    Come now, how does our #1 player not know that Witch hurls people at Veteran.
    didnt i put that in the OP? oh well. Technically it would been; witch doesn't make a person walk to another's house it just makes them use their ability and use it on someone else. if it is a person who has no ability to move it should really not make a mayor do something that he cant do.

but yeah i guessed it was something like that.

and i still struggle playing mafia these days. gotta buy a new psu for my pc soon. i can play other maps (for 1-2 hours) but on mafia its max 20-30 min if possible.
    usually its guaranteed to crash per game. and its a pain for everyone else if my pc crash and they need to wait 60 seconds for me to get kicked. wonder how many i pissed off already.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    didnt i put that in the OP? oh well. Technically it would been; witch doesn't make a person walk to another's house it just makes them use their ability and use it on someone else. if it is a person who has no ability to move it should really not make a mayor do something that he cant do.

and i still struggle playing mafia these days. gotta buy a new psu for my pc soon. i can play other maps (for 1-2 hours) but on mafia its max 30-40 min if possible.
    usually its guaranteed to crash per game. and its a pain for everyone else if my pc crash and they need to wait 60 seconds for me to get kicked. wonder how many i pissed off already.
    W...what?

By Witch doesn't make someone visit another persons house, only makes them use their ability on someone else. So a Doctor being witched can heal the person from the other side of town?

As for the no ability to move part... it doesn't affect anything, it just makes them move.

And why the change of topic to how your PC sucks? I really don't think anyone cares.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Lol wait.. did you bus a Veteran, hoping he was on alert? lol
    but yeah bussing a person with a veteran will just make the bus driver and the person you bus get killed. or just the bus driver alone. also the veteran will get bus driven.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    W...what?

By Witch doesn't make someone visit another persons house, only makes them use their ability on someone else. So a Doctor being witched can heal the person from the other side of town?

As for the no ability to move part... it doesn't affect anything, it just makes them move.

And why the change of topic to how your PC sucks? I really don't think anyone cares.
    didn't you read fire lord's comment? if he says witch can make mayor / marshall get killed by veteran or roles that cant move at all. causing them to visit veteran. then thats how it is. unless he lied that is.

yeah witch is a fun role when you find doctor / killer roles etc.

and for my pc since he called out n1¤ player. even tho its a joke im just saying i cannot play right now so that title is on hold. =D
    Last edited by MasterNinja; March 7th, 2015 at 04:53 PM.

8. ISO #8

didn't you read fire lord's comment? if he says witch can make mayor / marshall get killed by veteran or roles that cant move at all. causing them to visit veteran. then thats how it is. unless he lied that is.

I never said they didn't. I merely was replying to what you said about how you said "witch doesn't make a person walk to another's house it just makes them use their ability and use it on someone else."

If I made a mistake with your horrible grammar, then well... you need to get better English teachers.
    Last edited by TheDarkestLight; March 7th, 2015 at 05:15 PM.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

9. ISO #9

well atleast if you have an IQ over 95-110 you should easily be able to read what im saying aslong you learned english yourself
    and kinda, fire lord just said it. its no other way to kill (veteran kill) a mayor / marshall or non moving role without a witch making them Visit a veteran. (veteran only kills what visits him)
    if you try to control a veteran you simply die.

so yeah, i would say it makes them visit the person. or else it probably does some unlogical stuff like targetting veteran without visiting him wich no role actually has.

and im sure i got the answer to my question annyway. its just small things that i probably could just guess but i like being sure of small details. it serves a great importance.

Great, i just re read ur comment.
    i said technically what witch role was. u can read aswell you know.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; March 7th, 2015 at 05:02 PM.

10. ISO #10

well atleast if you have an IQ over 95-110 you should easily be able to read what im saying aslong you learned english yourself
    and kinda, fire lord just said it. its no other way to kill (veteran kill) a mayor / marshall or non moving role without a witch making them Visit a veteran. (veteran only kills what visits him)
    if you try to control a veteran you simply die.

so yeah, i would say it makes them visit the person. or else it probably does some unlogical stuff like targetting veteran without visiting him wich no role actually has.

and im sure i got the answer to my question annyway. its just small things that i probably could just guess but i like being sure of small details. it serves a great importance.
    Last it came up that I saw Lookout was immune to Veteran actually. That was some time ago and might have been changed.

11. ISO #11

yeah that is true Lord. lookout is immune to veteran. Somethimes
    i have seen lookout been killed by veteran and i have been a lookout visiting a veteran and survived. i also know of others who has exact same outcome.

if i was playing i would pay attention to that right now and just read the options for lookout again and see if there is different outcomes from the games here and on.
    but i can do that soon.

and yeah just make sure that its no witch in the game etc when lookout gets rekt by veteran and so on.

12. ISO #12

but yeah bussing a person with a veteran will just make the bus driver and the person you bus get killed. or just the bus driver alone. also the veteran will get bus driven.
    Nope. Actually, the BD would die and whoever targeted the BD's second target (the non-veteran) would also die, because they would've actually targeted the veteran instead due to BD swap.

Also, Lookout is immune to Veteran always, but triad and Mafia versions are not. Isn't administrator like consigliere, or am I confused.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

no i mean i have seen lookouts die of veteran many times. i guess it can happend if a witch controls a lookout to visit veteran?
    atleast i have seen it. i will do some future games and see if it happends again and post a replay or so. i know i got screenshots if u want sum.

its just that if you bus drive a veteran (A) with target (B) it will actually gain the position of the (B) and bus driver would die. the B would not die since B is now at target A.
    you swap the 2 players positions. you dont make them meet eachother. cause you dont make first target hit the other target. you swap both targets position.
    aka only bus driver actually visits the veteran and the other person you bus will not visit him.

i think thats what i learned so far. correct me if im wrong if you got any more info.

15. ISO #15

no i mean i have seen lookouts die of veteran many times. i guess it can happend if a witch controls a lookout to visit veteran?
    atleast i have seen it. i will do some future games and see if it happends again and post a replay or so. i know i got screenshots if u want sum.

its just that if you bus drive a veteran (A) with target (B) it will actually gain the position of the (B) and bus driver would die. the B would not die since B is now at target A.
    you swap the 2 players positions. you dont make them meet eachother. cause you dont make first target hit the other target. you swap both targets position.
    aka only bus driver actually visits the veteran and the other person you bus will not visit him.

i think thats what i learned so far. correct me if im wrong if you got any more info.
    Maybe Lookout can die if a Witch forces him to a Veteran, I can't confirm this. But definitely Lookout is immune to Veteran on a direct visit.

Yes, that's how BD works.
    BD Swaps Player A & Veteran.
    Veteran is on alert.
    BD Dies.
    All players who target Veteran instead target Player A and live.
    All players who target Player A instead target Veteran and die.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18