super gang lol
Register

User Tag List

Thread: super gang lol

1. ISO #1

super gang lol

so would annyone really care if i reveal as marshall and then gets voted up on lynch for no reason by everyone meanwhile people pm's me roles

everyone be like
    Fucking hell, these skypers man. wtf!?

and then imma be like. well Shit lets just leave and do a new game. hate how people completely ruin other games on purpose like this.
    well i left the game so the replay wont reveal wich one was town or not and its not like i sit waiting for game to end. (for making a report if you didn't guess)

and my pc seems to be almost functional for starcraft again
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 22nd, 2015 at 05:27 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: super gang lol

ok translation

gets lynched by marshall when reveals day 2
    asks if someone would even care if i reported it
    saying its so many gamethrowers that ruin games for other people like this

and that my computer now works alot better.

and mentar, maybe ur mental

you know my english is bad but its not like i made it too hard to read.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 22nd, 2015 at 05:38 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yes. You have passed the test. You now have enough English skills to become A Moderator.
    Enlighten me if that was actually serious, wich i highly doubt.
    mostly i like calming down games. like in the game where i get lynched as marshall by multiple townies voting me aswell. on day 2. if people would be aware that it was a moderator in game they would calm down and play normal (most likely)
    I revealed as marshall before annyone could vote, literally beginning of day.

also in EU servers the mafia is hitting page 2 again just in case u guys didn't know. i know many that is on forums actually played on EU servers back in the day like me.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 22nd, 2015 at 07:50 PM.

12. ISO #12

Yes we would punish players on that. We can see all sorts of stuff in replays (Lag chat, who said what after judge reveals, roles and even starcraft PM's.) Just file a report and we will take care of it.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18