Invest seeing vigilante as murderer before vigi shots hes gun
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Invest seeing vigilante as murderer before vigi shots hes gun

Invest seeing vigilante as murderer before vigi shots hes gun.
    First, i dont know if the invest is supposed to see one or another of the crimes possible for a role so i asked in pre hand if this was a bug

Replay below. Witch did not control annyone i i think atleast not as i could see on the replay. and there was no bus driver.

Bored of working so much? maybe u can read this then
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hoting-someone
    What i was doing
    asking forums if this is a bug, (Invest seeing vigi as murderer before vigi shots?)
    1.If yes post a new thread in the bug report about it
    2.if no Ignore it
    3.If IQ's strikes without even caring to answer the entire reason for the thread if this is a bug or not and just say post replay we dont know exacly what happend. does that answer ur question? not really. you are not supposed to make a thread about a question into a bug report in the mafia discussion forums.
    do i care about everything else that doesn't answer my question when i ask about something? lol take a guess.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Invest seeing vigilante as murderer before vigi shots hes gun

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Masterninja, the reason why the vigilante had murder was because framer (12) visited 2 the vigilante and when the invest (3) saw it, it said Murder crimes. So it isnt a bug
    k i play this game more than annyone. im not the guy who wastes time checking out all replays. didnt just check the framer. and the framer only put up Murder for him? it usually finds something that is not fitting the role.

500 games out of 6 weeks or so now.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 17th, 2015 at 02:29 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re : Invest seeing vigilante as murderer before vigi shots hes gun

No need to check every replays, just the ones you think there is a bug... I just take that your time doesn't worth to check the replays, but other's do...

Anyway, a framer give his target a random crime for invests (detect exact role off), and a role for invests (detect exact role on) and sheriffs.

Also, you play this game more than anyone... Needs to get proved. ^^

7. ISO #7

Yea, while we appreciate you trying to fix bugs in the game, you need to realize that we take time out of our lives to check for these bugs. It's a lot easier for you to click "Watch Replay" after the game and fast forward to the night the bug happened (since you already have this info). Then all you have to do it cycle through all the players and see what everyone is and who is targetting who.
    For us, we have to download the replay, and either open sc2 or put it in correct folder if it's already open. Then go through the game, stopping every single night to figure out which night the bug happened in.

Doesn't seem very considerate to say you don't waste your time wasting replays, but then expect us to waste even more time checking replays for you.

I also don't see a need to brag about playing so many games when you fail to notice simple mechanics (Redirections/Framer/Role Options) in a game.

8. ISO #8

Yea, that's exceptionally horrendous mechanic knowledge and observation skills for our current #1 fan.

And while Cryptonic is right to point out the ease difference for you to watch them yourself, did you see how easy it was for someone to solve with a replay posted?

9. ISO #9

Could you please stop trying to brag about how much you play or how good you are every time someone points something out to you. Seriously, you do it every other thread of yours. Just accept that despite how much you play you don't understand all the game mechanics yet and that usually people are just trying to help (until you get all indignant and braggy about it).

But let's avoid this particular bug report again in the future:

Crimes are attached to an action. The crime is not picked up on the player until that action is performed.
    I.e: A jailor does not get "kidnapping" until he -jails someone, and does not have murder until he - executes someone.
    A jailor who hasn't jailed anyone yet will have no crimes.

I.e: An arson does not get "tresspassing" until he douses someone, and does not det destruction of property / murder untill he ignites.
    An arson who has not yet ignited only has tresspassing and you cannot tell him apart other tresspassing roles.

If someone has a crime that doesn't match what they've done then there's 3 main possibilities:
    a) they're lying - such as claiming vigilante because they were accused of having murder crime, but no vigilante kills have happened, therefor a vigilante wouldn't have murder.
    b) you checked the wrong person - whether it be by witch, bus, deceiver, etc
    c) the person was framed, which gives them an "evil" crime.

Which one happened can easily be determined (and can ONLY be determined) by watching the replay. And just to echo the above, if it's not worth your time to upload them how is it worth our time to watch them.

10. ISO #10

Mikecall answered the entire topic.

and here am i sitting and playing 15-25 games a day. reporting once maybe every 50-60th (average) game i play. asking a few questions once in a while for unusual things in the game. and i dont have too much time to check the reports either (well ok because of the impression of that when i did report something it wasn't really that important and just one of those small bugs thingy that no noe cared about apparently) and maybe just a bit lazy cause reporting seems a bit pointless aswell and since there is so many people playing this game its gonna be so many reports and here am i sitting wasting so much time helping u guys doing that. but that help is not appreciated much. just look at my rep power now. apparently im too big of a nuisance here

if i have 10 hours a day to play the game and u guys dont have even 10-20 minutes each, lets say thats 10 persons thats 100-200 minutes
    wich means 1-2 hours to handle 1-2 posts on the forums each day and then just claim spam. for me its not spamming cause i have spent quit many hours of playing more sc2 meanwhile doing so.

and when i ask a question about something, (just by writing it, i never stated anything. it was a question) very hard to do apparently. just asking if invest see random crimes that is possible on one target or if the target needs to do for example move to another house before it gains the tresspassing crime wich is clearly the level its at right now. wich i now know.

and making up that 1-2 posts a day is hard to handle for you guys when the answers to my questions is very simple and not even hard.
    idk whats wrong with 1-2 posts a day. i own servers myself and right now im helping out on multiple starcraft 2 games. like a new game Tya Test just hit the europe servers and vent on the front page instantly.
    and there we need to handle atleast 5-15 posts a day and for my other game servers it takes alot of talking aswell.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 18th, 2015 at 05:28 AM.

11. ISO #11

my computer also has issues with randomly shutting down if i do not open 2-3 games at once meanwhile playing sc2. something about the ram or voltage from my psu. and when it does shut down in the middle of a starcraft game the replay is lost. was gonna report some guy earlier that was bank hacking but lost the replay. 21000 points and 150 games. called Smokeysm 1-S2-1-932657 . and next time i see him i pray for my pc not crashing and hopefully i can report him again.

why dont you put my rep power to like -Over nine thousand or something

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

need to learn more about mermaids soon. :-)
    guess me and fire lord just got out on the wrong foot.

in general i am a professional gamer with 2 world records in black ops 2 and done alot of competitions in counter strike source. and now i own a bounch of servers myself and when its not much to do i can play sc2mafia.
    and right now im waiting for treyarch's new bo3 / call of duty world at war 2.
    im also at RSI (dont know if annyone knows about star citizen here?)
    https://forums.robertsspaceindustrie...oulEaterReaper
    try to google lawlmazo on google and find 3 or 4 Search's and im at the top
    u can call me Soul
    my biggest issue is just my computer lately. right now the time is 1333 here
    VWr6I.gif
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 18th, 2015 at 05:41 AM.

14. ISO #14

Re : Invest seeing vigilante as murderer before vigi shots hes gun

I also don't see a need to brag about playing so many games when you fail to notice simple mechanics (Redirections/Framer/Role Options) in a game.
    Could you please stop trying to brag about how much you play or how good you are every time someone points something out to you. Seriously, you do it every other thread of yours. Just accept that despite how much you play you don't understand all the game mechanics yet and that usually people are just trying to help (until you get all indignant and braggy about it).
    I didn't want to take the risk to look rough... But yeah, I have to agree with them. You maybe play a lot of games, but when you talk about it, you look like a beginner. We see you want to help, but you can help better by checking useful stuffs in the wiki for instance, to see how stuffs work... ANd that will help the staff even more.

yeah like just doing a quick question about the game mechanichs on pre hand to make sure it was a bug just asking for a yes or no question
    why gotta make so big deal out of this.
    As I said, with a little bit of will, you could answer your own question by yourself by watching the replay.

and i just asked once to be sure and still under that question you change the entire topic to a bug report and ignores my question.
    Since you posted a new thread in the bug report section, I guess it's normal everyone will take this as a bug report...

still u guys make bigger comments about it when everyone has understood everything.
    To help you getting more mature and avoid useless post? Also, may I remind you what brought all those comments?
    im not the guy who wastes time checking out all replays.
    You felt you don't have to waste your time to check your replays, but others have to... Why do you think your time worth more than other's?

my computer also has issues with randomly shutting down if i do not open 2-3 games at once meanwhile playing sc2.
    Do you mean you always run several programs at once while playing a game...? I do not have a PC powerful enough for that, so I don't do this. You can do the same as me.
    Also, note that it's possible he donated enough to get free points (it's also possible he didn't...) Did you notice a donator at the beginning of the game?

why dont you put my rep power to like -Over nine thousand or something
    Is... that a joke? o.O?

in general i am a professional gamer
    If you really are a progamer, why you don't buy a powerful computer? That would avoid a lot of problems on your side.

15. ISO #15

I love the activity but play nice guys. No need to be hostile. : )

And I always appreciate players that help us rid the game of bugs. Sometime I need to go crawling through the bug forum again
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

16. ISO #16

well shit having a jobb where you gotta sit down and work 8-10 hours a day at the damn computer. my eyes goes Shit and you call what im saying here for bragging.

its like working at a gas station. it all depends on what income everyone gets.

and yeah about the replay stuff thats on older post when i made a post without the intention of making a replay cause when people then asked i was already 20 new games ahead and would need to search the replays over. thats what i was talking about

i run a i7 3770k but my psu is like 540W and old. soon im getting a gtx 960 wich will reduce my electricity usage and will hopefully keep my psu more stable again. but yeah usually when i use more ram and cpu usage the voltage keeps itself up, apparently the 12V runs almost just at 7-9 Somethimes and when i play only starcraft 2 and have 20 google chrome tabs open the pc can crash easily.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 18th, 2015 at 08:08 AM.

17. ISO #17

Re : Re: Invest seeing vigilante as murderer before vigi shots hes gun

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I love the activity but play nice guys. No need to be hostile. : )

And I always appreciate players that help us rid the game of bugs. Sometime I need to go crawling through the bug forum again
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be hostile. I just tend to not help myself when I see pretentious persons...

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

N2 Framer framed 2 with murder and invest checked 2. Framer frames before invest checks in the OoO which resulted in the bad lynch. Marking not a bug.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.