none

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing

Recommended Action
    2x Ban-list

3. ISO #3

Re: 1-S2-1-6109762 MafiaSucks

Perma Banned. Great name
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight165 View Post
    sooooooooo, just saw this guy playing with us with the same bio id, u guys unban him or did he hack his way back in? I made a non triad save so he wouldn't troll us. want a replay?
    Follow the instructions here to post a report. Make sure to upload replay. He will probably end up getting rebanned soon.

6. ISO #6

1-S2-1-6109762 Permanent 12 Mar 2015 23:25:32 Permanent

Its in the manager and active on the map. Either you are mistaken on that user or we have some kind of bug..
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    1-S2-1-6109762 Permanent 12 Mar 2015 23:25:32 Permanent

Its in the manager and active on the map. Either you are mistaken on that user or we have some kind of bug..
    No mistake.

See here:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-6109762

Same ID, and ID is correct. I've played multiple games with him, too; he has either incited leave trains or game threw every time I played with him (excusing times he died night 1 or quit before roles).

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

The ban manager updates the 'Time started' when the information is pulled from it to be carried over to the map. All I can think of is someone pulled the info from it without updating it to the map. If so everyone's punishments will be a little bit quicker than normal which probably is not that big of a deal.

I will see if we can get him with an in game ban for the time being.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    Has happened before
    Next week or something I will crawl back through the ban manager and reset every punishment that was set to the manager with his ban. Its going to suck but I really do not see any other way to reset those times.

We could probably see exactly what happened through the Admin CP log (For whoever has access)

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    I've never been so tempted to kick someone on sight.
    Do it if you want. Just make sure its before the setup starts so he never gets a role