Thread: jelly?

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: jelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Using colored text is a punishable offense lol
    last time i asked for the color mechanism in the game it was told to be one of the fun secrets for each player to find out themselfs.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-got-blue-text

first encourage to find them, when u do. "thats not allowed"

also is ur network any better now Cryptonic? starcraft 2 literally doesnt even need internet at all to be played. must be some junk of a line u have >:
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 30th, 2015 at 10:03 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    last time i asked for the color mechanism in the game it was told to be one of the fun secrets for each player to find out themselfs.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-got-blue-text

first encourage to find them, when u do. "thats not allowed"
    It's one of those things where it depends what you do with it. Just having coloured text for fun in the occasional message probably won't get you in any trouble. The problem is when you use it to alter the game, including making your chat stand out from other players.

I.e:
    in a game with confirmed judge and crier the crier used colour text at night to seperate his messages from those of the judge (judge couldnt do coloured text), then used night chat to confirm himself to the town, collected roles and lynched the evils.

Another game: The Marshall used colored chat to make his messages stand out from everyone else. After he -lynched the judge -courted. The Marshall continued using colored chat during -court so everyone knew what messages were his. He then used his unique coloured messages to direct the town who to vote.

Point is: Figuring out tricks and secrets is one thing, it's fun; but when you find them: keep them to yourself and don't abuse them.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Nah my comments gets too serious.

DrakEmono, where on the forums u find reports of chatcolors not being allowed (chatcolor reports on the forums) (i have seen 0 so far) and when was last time u saw it for example.

and this is mafia discussion annyway and chatcolors is something special that barely annyone knows how to do.

see colored names every game but chatcolored players thats pretty rare. the topic is decent for a discussion annyway.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 31st, 2015 at 12:15 AM.

8. ISO #8

The way to color chat text is exactly the same as coloring text... I don't see how is the surprise.

Oh, and about the fact it's forbidden...

Crime: Colour Chat Abuse
    This is using colour coding to highlight your in-game text.
    Example: Revealing as fake Mayor, Highlighting text during court.
    Type: Additional Crimes
    ( https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=6 )

and this is mafia discussion annyway and chatcolors is something special that barely annyone knows how to do.
    Mafia is getting old you know... You're maybe new, but not everyone is here... The thing I don't understand is (unless I misunderstood, and I'm sorry if that's the case...), you made this post like if you just discovering a secret hidden feature from the game, and just say "u jelly?"

I... don't get it...

9. ISO #9

It's not allowed because it gives an unfair advantage when judge calls court. One's name is still colored during court. I don't see anything in that topic that someone said it's okay to do lol. Just don't continue doing it, because you could get reported.

Yea idk my Internet has been having random patches of shittiness the last couple of days. I'm hoping it works itself out tbh lol

10. ISO #10

from 2012*

and seeing people with colored text is Rare. im in the US servers everyday, feel free to do some games together if you like. if you actually play as much as you sound saying you see chatcolored text often. and claiming its equal to the namecolor code is not entirely true.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 1st, 2015 at 02:35 AM.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    It's not allowed because it gives an unfair advantage when judge calls court. One's name is still colored during court. I don't see anything in that topic that someone said it's okay to do lol. Just don't continue doing it, because you could get reported.

Yea idk my Internet has been having random patches of shittiness the last couple of days. I'm hoping it works itself out tbh lol
    well thats one reason i mentioned it in the previous chat. if i tell about something thats not allowed in the game on the forums and im not being replied back that its not allowed hten obviously i get the message that its nothing wrong with chatcolor.

not legal due to knowing who is talking during Court. thats fine. not that i needed a reason annyway

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14