2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Re: Day 7: The Southern Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by FM Goonswarm View Post
    I know this will result in a biased answer but I will ask anyways. Who would win, Toph or Gaara? It is the next Death Battle coming up
    Depending on the incarnation of Gaara used Gaara. Gaara has the energies of a tail inside of him, at a young age. If Death Battle does as I expect them to use and 'look at everything', then they will use this as a sort of Super Saiyan mode, and give Gaara the win in a come from behind match.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crimson View Post
    what are your thoughts on the legend of korra ending?
    Spoiler : Spoilers :
    The finale itself was impressive from a standpoint of being groundbreaking to show a LGBT relationship no doubt. Beyond that it felt to me by the end that the show itself properly usurped Last Airbender in depth and impression. The balance between the eastern principles of yin and yang vs. the western of principles of good vs. evil have always found an amazing balance in the Avatar universe that is unique to it. I feel like the parallels between Wan and Korra were impressive, and the proper separation between 'fighting' evil, and 'conquering' evil were beautifully executed. Wan, a naturally caring individual finished his story by building up to being God, and spending his life (and in effect the lives of ~127 following Avatars) in a losing fight, but Korra, a naturally hot heated, egotistical, narcissistic, selfish person, in the end found the direction needed to not spend her life trying to fight evil, but instead to understand evil and combat suffering from a more human standpoint. It's interesting to note that the yin yang principles pair femininity with the darkness and the physical world, pairing male with the light and the spiritual world. And the parallel between Wan and Korra being that Wan's separation of the worlds, deeming them unfit to co-habitate, was the cause of much trouble in his own and other's lives. But Korra's connection to all things except her past lives, including Vaatu living within Raava, allowed her to live in a balanced natural world in which success in the quest to conquer evil was first achieved by an Avatar. The finale cements it as The Legend of Korra, not just because she saved the world from more earth shaking villains than any other known Avatar, but because she arguably was the first and only Avatar to ever be a success on any level.

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crimson View Post
    Serious question: how many cabbages does the merchant need to win solo? from what i have seen the setup say nothing about cabbages

troll question: what is love?
    Special Mechanics will tell you he needs 3.

Love is something experienced when two+ living beings share common mental charges and/or fluid bacterias. In humans it manifests as a 'feeling' that draws those two+ individuals to each other for the purposes of, how we say in the bizz, 'doing the do' or 'getting the frick frack on'. This leads to the possibility of partnerships that create and/or maximize young life for the purposes of best improving and sustaining life.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha View Post
    Bend over..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...|... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .._,,-~~~-,-,,_
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...|... ... ... ,,---,,_... ...,-~",-":__-,: : :"-,:::"'~,,
    .,,-~~--,, ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...|... ... ,~": : --,,:"~,,-"::::/:,-". . ."'~-,,: \,::::_,,"~-,,
    /: : : : : : :"'~-,,... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |... ... /: : : : :~"'\,: \::__/:|o--,,. . . . .\,: ¯¯: : : : : :"-,
    \: : : : : : : : : : :""~,,... ... ... ... ... ... ... |... ... .\: : : : : :,,-"~": : : "'~~-,:"'~-,,_|: : :,-"¯¯¯¯"-,:|
    .'~,: : : : : : : : : : : : :"'~-,,_... ... ... ... ...|... ... .."-,_: ,-" : : : : : : : : : : : "~,--~": : (o~--,,_. . |:|
    ... ."'~-,,: : : : : : : : : : : : :"-,~--,... ... ... |... ... ... ...,/: : : : : : ,,--,-,~-,,: : :"~-,,: : :"~,___:"-/,/__
    ... ... ...,"~"~--,,_,,-~"`"`": : "-,::"'~~--,,_..| ... ... ... ..|: : : ,: :,-". ,-"./. . . ."-,,_: : :"~-~": : : :"'-,,~,:"-,,
    ... ... .,/: : : : --,,:|: : : : : : : : :"-,,::::::::::::"~--,,_... ... \: : :|: /. .,/. . |. . . ,-".|. "~,,_____,,,,,__:\: : : : |
    ... ... .|: : : : : : : "|: : : : : : :,: : : :\:::::::::::::::::::::"'~~-,,"-,:|: |. /. . . .|. .,-". . |. ,-"'. \. . .,/|. . . .",:\: : ,/
    ... ... ..\, : : : : : ,/ : : : : : : :|: : : ,/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"\: "-,,___,\,/___,,\/___. |,-". |. . . ,/.|: |,~"
    ... ... ... ",-,,,__/: : : : : : :,/,_~"-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,,____,, : : : : : : : : : "'~,,,/.,,~". ,/: /
    ... ... ... /: : : : :"-,,___,,-": : ,"-,-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : "-"__,-":,-"
    ... ... ... '\,_: : : : : : /-,,___,,"~-----~~~~,~---,,__::::::::::::::::::::::|: : : : : : : : __,,--~"~,,___,,-"
    ... ... ... ... ."'~---~"... ... ... ... ... ... ...|---~"::::"'~-::::::::::::::::,/: : : : : : : : : :\"~,,
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,": : : : : : : : : : : |:::::"-,,
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|:::::::::::::::::::::::,,-": : : : : : : : : : : : :,|:::::::::"-,
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|::::::::::_,,,--~~": : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,/::::::::::::::\, NO BITCH
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|----~~" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,/::::::::::::::::::\,
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,-,"::::::::::::::::::::::\
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : _,,~"' \,::::::::::::::::::::::\
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,,-"... ... ... .\:::::::::::::::::::::::\
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |: : : : : : : : : : : :_,,--~"... ... ... ... ...\:::::::::::::::::::::::\

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Combustion Man manages to track the Gaang to the Western Air Temple where they've been hiding and attacks from an adjacent plateau. The Gaang has no choice but to fight back, but they have no idea how to fight against his particular style of fire bending- A rare ability in which he shoots explosive blasts of fire out of a third eye in the center of his forehead. The technique has a very long range and is very precise, making it difficult for the Gaang to even approach him without being blasted. They do their best to evade his attacks while trying to come up with a plan, but after some time the temple begins to weaken from the assault and doesn't look like it will hold much longer. In a sudden burst of inspiration, Sokka takes out his trusty boomerang, aims, and throws it at combustion man. Combustion man moves as if to fire another blast, but as soon as he does, Sokka's boomerang hits him in his third eye causing the blast that was about to fire to instead blow up in his face, killing him.

FM Falsetruth was lynched. He was Combustian Man, a mass murderer

- Role List -

- Fire Nation -
    Ozai (Phoenix King)
    Azula (Crown Princess)
    Hidden Fire Nation (Consigliere)
    Hidden Fire Nation (Blackmailer)
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation

- Neutral Evil -
    Combustion Man (Mass Murderer)
    Hama (Hidden Neutral Evil)

- The Gaang -
    Aang (Avatar)
    Katara (Doctor)
    Sokka (Nurse)
    Toph (Truthseer)
    Zuko (Vigilante)
    Appa (Bus Driver)
    Iroh (Grand Lotus)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Blacksmith)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen/Vigilante)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang

- Ember Island Informant -
    Cabbage Merchant (Hidden Benign)

- Player List -

FM AscendedOne
    FM Auckmid
    FM Clawtrocity
    FM Crimson
    FM divemaster127
    FM FalseTruth
    FM Ganondorf
    FM Gerik
    FM Goonswarm
    FM Illidan
    FM McPwnage
    FM MileS
    FM monster
    FM MrSmarter
    FM Narks
    FM NorthStar
    FM oops_ur_dead
    FM Ozymandias
    FM philie
    FM Procyon
    FM Raiden
    FM Rumpel
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
    FM Severn
    FM Slaol
    FM Spy
    FM TheJackofSpades
    FM vornksr
    FM Yayap
    FM Zack

-Dead Players-
    FM Clawtrocity - Citizen - Killed by a vigilante on Night One
    FM Slaol - Truthseer - Killed by a vigilante on Night Two
    FM Raiden - Blacksmith - Killed by a vigilante on Night Two
    FM Ganondorf - Consigliere - lynched by an angry mob on Day Three
    FM MileS - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM Illidan - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM McPwnage - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM Divemaster127 - Vigilante Killed by a blacksmith gun on Night Three.
    FM AscendedOne - Nurse Killed by a mass murderer on Night Three.
    FM MrSmarter - Doctor Killed by a vigilante on Night Three.
    FM TheJackofSpades - Bus Driver killed by an all powerful Avatar on Night Three.
    FM Auckmid - Phoenix King - lynched by an angry mob on Day Four
    FM Phillie - Crown Princess - Killed by a vigilante on Night Four.
    FM Procyon - Citizen - Killed by the Crown Princess on Night Four.
    FM Northstar - Blackmailer - lynched by an angry mob on Day Five.
    FM Gerik - Citizen - Committed suicide on Day Five.
    FM Yayap - Citizen/Vigilante - Killed by a mass murderer on Night Five.
    FM Zack - The Avatar - Killed by a mass murderer on Night Five.
    FM oops_ur_dead - Citizen - killed by an all powerful Avatar on Night Five.
    FM Vornksr - Grand Lotus/Bodyguard - Executed by a Kidnapper on Night Six.
    FM Narks - Phoenix King Ozai/Caporegime - killed by a mass murderer on Night Six.
    FM Falsetruth - Mass Murderer - lynched by an angry mob on Day Seven.

-Last Wills-
    Spoiler : Procyon's Last Will :
    I was a Citizen. Since I am dead, I want to tell you all the I believe Philie, Goonswarm, Monster, and Severn are probably scum, and would look closely at them. Also, possibly Northstar.

Good luck town.

Spoiler : Gerik's Last Will :
    In favor of keeping direction My LW today is focused on what I think the D4 lynch should be as opposed to giant read walls on everyone. My other reads are kind of vague anyways.

Spy 100% team scum. You have to really look hard to find to find any original contribution or any effort at all to scum hunt. Plenty of bussing Ganon and more than enough for everyone to agree on this guy for the lynch.
    Spoiler : D1 :

5 posts. Only real post he just voiced what others were already saying. Dirty lurker right here with soft attempts to look town
    20:44#10 (Fluff)
    20:44#11 (Toh post)
    10:40#229 (Fluff)
    12:14#236 (Soft Fos me/Anti Lynch)
    01:17#251 (Mechanics Fluff) So he knows his mechanics..

Spoiler : D2 :

For D2 his actions could be summed up as a slight push on Ganon, Then jumping over to the Narks train without pushing on narks, Then jumping to Raiden and pushing on him, Then sheeping the monster train. Inbetween there was a soft poke on alpha (After he claimed neutral) with a bunch of fluff and mechanics talk.
    I read it as bussing Ganon with zero real scum hunting. Plenty of soft attempts to gain town cred in there.
    20:10#3 (Questioning the vig kill on Claw) Fluff
    16:18#5 (More on vig kill) Fluff
    20:57#12 (Justification) Jumps out of chat quick
    11:48#283 (Votes Ganondorf)
    11:50#286 (Justifys vote) No questions but adding pressure? Are you lazy or bussing?
    04:42#350 (Logic/Fluff)
    19:37#429 (Logic/Fluff)
    19:41#430 From #250 (Orginizational/Fluff) Zero value at all. Just helping someone find useless information
    19:42#431 (Justifies vote) Pushing on Ganon calling his claim reflexive.
    08:52#702 (Bussing Ganon but pushing Narks) Strong potential for bussing there. He softly pushed him earlier and jumped over to narks when the lynch got real
    08:57#706 (Voteing Narks) Insinuating he may be inclined to switch his vote back. Backtracking?
    10:22#730 (Votes on Raiden)
    10:54#745 (Pushing on Raiden)
    11:01#750 (Calling alpha Hama)
    11:08#755 (Logic on Alpha Push)
    11:22#759 (Withdraws alpha push)
    12:30#794 (Mechanics logic)
    12:35#799 (Mechanics Logic)
    13:52#847 (Desire to not lynch Ganondorf)
    14:26#907 (Votes Narks)
    14:38#925 (Pushes on narks) Desire to make him look scummy? Jumped to the conclusion his actions were a lie as opposed to ignorance. Twisting information or tunnel vision?
    14:44#929 (Explaining Raiden lynch)
    06:49#1092 (Votes Monster)

Spoiler : D3 :

No real desire to lynch Ganon in there and plenty of keeping ‘other options’ open. As in the last 2 days there’s pretty much no scum hunting or substance in his posts and his only original contributions seem to be mechanics related
    20:01#2 (Toph Post) With Toph dead? Post 7 suggests late realization of the grave yard.
    20:01#3 (Claims no feedback)
    20:04#7 (Who should I lynch) Why would he even consider monster as a target with Toph in the graveyard? Distancing himself from Ganon while insinuating a possible way to keep his scum buddy alive.
    21:09#74 (Votes Ganondorf)
    21:29#83 (Logic) Clarifying for Ganondorf
    21:29#85 (Clarify)
    23:31#140 (Push on Narks, Ganon and JackOfSpades) 1 scum and 2 town? Bussing at its best.
    23:33#142 (Clarifying for another player)
    01:05#171 (Defends Ganondorf)
    01:06#172 (Calls Zack a no-show) Shows how much he is paying attention and trying to scum hunt. He doesn’t even know who has been posting)
    01:13#173 (Backtracking/Push on Zack)
    08:43#196 (Pushes JackofSpades)
    10:22#220 (Asking if I was charged) Could suggest he doesn’t have a night chat. Or it could be an attempt to appear as much.
    12:12#238 (Logic)
    08:15#479 (Misrepresenting information) But 2 posts ago he was asking if I was charged N2. This is a very odd conflict. Maybe getting his lies twisted?
    08:18#480 (Not even sure what he means there)
    11:17#504 (Fluff) Referencing old games again
    13:45#544 (Pushing on JackofSpades)Real lack of any interaction with Ganon today.. Seems focused on anyone but him.
    15:17#577 (Mechanics Logic) On Phoenix King
    15:23#584 (Logic)
    15:25#588 (Mechanics Logic) On Phoenix King
    03:28#594 (Mechanics Logic) On phoenix King
    17:05#704 (Fluff) Emotionally neutral.
    18:44#720 (Insulting JackofSpades) Trying to stir him up instead of talking him down? Looks like you want him to go nuts and kill a bunch of potential town.
    19:30#729 (Push on Monster) Some hint of scum hunting. As soft as everything else and without any real substance
    19:49#740 (Anti Unvote) To see ganon lynched or coaching other scum?

Spoiler : Yayap's Last Will :
    On N5, I shot FalseTruth because I think he got disguised as by Auckmid. I find it hard to believe that someone who posted explicitly about making a probable code that isn't gibberish would take the UPC code of some catnip brand.

I'm also avoiding the MM by not hitting Monster or Goonswarm who I think need to die. I changed my mind on Monster and don't think he's town after all.[

Night ends at this time.