5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Re: Night 6

I know whos mm and you know your mates very well
    from your perspective i can be hama or town. But why would a townie claim hama

So yes like i said if you want info like night actions, my possible second role and who the remaining tprs are you have to let me go
    im not stupid and tell you all i know and you just kill me off

and stop pretending youre a jailor. Its blatantly obvious youre maf kidnapper, everyone will instantly know tomorrow if you execute (i may even have gained lw ability but the fact that you jailed me and not one of the obv scums is the reason its obvious) and it makes our discussion much harder.
    i dont care anyway bc im also scum. And im open about it. Also youre anonymous. Though i know the last scums anyway. If i have lw ability i will out you all if you execute

yes if you kill me i lose but ill make sure you lose too then (and even if i dont youd probably lose because you lost the phoenix king i guess and thus town gets large majority if i die). We could help each other. Town only wins if scum kills each other like youre about to

i suggest the following
    you let me live and tomorrow you get all info from me using a code.
    i will not vote anymore mafia until scums have majority

for security i have already written you and your mate in my lw. I wont tell you if it will be public on my death

btw i think your whole team is full of noobs. You cant pull this win alone. If you were smarter and reread my posts youd know im hama and pick up all the hints i left for you mafia guys so you wouldnt be so stupid to attack me

11. ISO #11

You played so bad i knew most of you guys on d2
    i pushed for ganondorf because he was one obvious scum, hed be lynched anyway. I had to do it for the towncred and it worked well everyone thought i was town. though i didnt contribute much while being obviously smart and experienced. Why i didnt contribute more? Well because i am hama and didnt want scum dead so quickly. But trust me if i wanted i could have lynched all of u

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

host just told me that if you kill me you cant kill someone else. that means no townie might die tonight. youre digging your own grave, that's a big relief for me should i die tonight
    i could very well tell you who i think is iroh and you kill him instead. this is my last offer, i will only be online some more hours

WHY WOULD I FAKE CLAIM TOWN IF YOU'RE MAFIA
    AND ACCORDING TO YOUR LAST POST YOU DONT THINK IM TOWN, YOU DONT THINK IM HAMA, YOU KNOW IM NOT MAFIA THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK... IF YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I AM MM THEN YOURE EVEN MORE STUPID THAN I THOUGHT, BECAUSE EVEN THE TOWNIES KNOW THAT FALSETRUTH IS THE MM
    AND I ALSO HAVE ADDITIONAL PROOF THAT FALSETRUTH IS MM

AND I WARNED YOU ABOUT MY LW
    YOUR ACTIVITY IN THIS CHAT MAKES IT OBVIOUS WHO YOU ARE SO I HAVE NOW EVERY ROLE PEGGED IN THIS GAME

16. ISO #16