Day 6: The Boiling Rock - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151

Re: Day 6: The Boiling Rock

I don't even think the magician theory works. and since we believe crimson who says goon visited monster, yap wasn't role blocked. that means we KNOW for sure that yap visited FT.

that means MM visited FT.

if caged he wouldn't have died because MM would have targeted self then. then anyone who visits MM dies. but yapyap visited FT.

if not caged, you weren't at home because MM would have killed you. plus vigi would have killed you.

falsetruth, figure out why you're not dead. i've tried my best.

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by FM Severn View Post
    Person A was caged by a magician. Vigilante B attacked A, and Mass Murderer C sat on A.

Would the death description of B mass murderer?
    Would magician die?
    B would self target, killing itself. And C would also be forced to self target. So B would receive a vigilante death description and C would kill anyone who visited C's own home.
    Magician would not die because the MM would self target.

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by FM FalseTruth View Post
    No, you're not getting it... It doesn't prove anything one way or another.

I'm just trying to get my head around two players, one ready to kill me and one ready to make me a PR.
    I mean, I've flip flopped on my town/scum read of you most of the game. It's not particularly surprising to me.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

The warden, knowing that Chit Sang is not clever enough to have devised a plan of escape on his own, attempts to get Chit Sang to tell him who the mastermind was. Meanwhile Sokka works on a new plan for escaping the prison. Mai confronts the now captive Zuko and demands to know why he left her. He tells her that he's trying to save the Fire Nation, which doesn't go over very well. Eventually Chit Sang agrees to give up the mastermind of the escape plan, and Sokka (still disguised as a guard) is ordered to stand in a lineup with other guards so that Chit Sang can point out the traitor. Once Sokka realizes what's going on, he fears the worst, but Chit Sang lies to the warden, pointing to another guard in the lineup who is immediately taken away by other guards.

Sokka convinces a guard to let all the prisoners out into the yard, planning to start a prison riot as a distraction to begin the escape. He meets up with Suki and Hakoda and they attempt to start a riot without success. Chit Sang approaches Sokka and says that he knows there must be another escape plan in the works, and that he wants in as payment for his "generosity" of not ratting Sokka out to the warden. Sokka asks him if he knows anything about starting a prison riot, and he responds by starting one. During the commotion, Suki manages to take the warden hostage and the group moves to escape on the gondola over the boiling water. The guards attempt to cut the line following the warden's orders, but Mai saves them by incapacitating the guards before they can. Azula is furious over her betrayal, but Mai declares she loves Zuko more than she fears Azula. Azula begins to attack Mai, but Ty Lee swiftly chi-blocks her, temporarily disabling her. Mai and Ty Lee try to escape, but guards block their path and Azula has them both imprisoned.

No one was lynched.

- Role List -

- Fire Nation -
    Ozai (Phoenix King)
    Azula (Crown Princess)
    Hidden Fire Nation (Consigliere)
    Hidden Fire Nation (Blackmailer)
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation

- Neutral Evil -
    Combustion Man (Mass Murderer)
    Hama (Hidden Neutral Evil)

- The Gaang -
    Aang (Avatar)
    Katara (Doctor)
    Sokka (Nurse)
    Toph (Truthseer)
    Zuko (Vigilante)
    Appa (Bus Driver)
    Iroh (Grand Lotus)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Blacksmith)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen/Vigilante)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang

- Ember Island Informant -
    Cabbage Merchant (Hidden Benign)

- Player List -

FM AscendedOne
    FM Auckmid
    FM Clawtrocity
    FM Crimson
    FM divemaster127
    FM FalseTruth
    FM Ganondorf
    FM Gerik
    FM Goonswarm
    FM Illidan
    FM McPwnage
    FM MileS
    FM monster
    FM MrSmarter
    FM Narks
    FM NorthStar
    FM oops_ur_dead
    FM Ozymandias
    FM philie
    FM Procyon
    FM Raiden
    FM Rumpel
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
    FM Severn
    FM Slaol
    FM Spy
    FM TheJackofSpades
    FM vornksr
    FM Yayap
    FM Zack

-Dead Players-
    FM Clawtrocity - Citizen - Killed by a vigilante on Night One
    FM Slaol - Truthseer - Killed by a vigilante on Night Two
    FM Raiden - Blacksmith - Killed by a vigilante on Night Two
    FM Ganondorf - Consigliere - lynched by an angry mob on Day Three
    FM MileS - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM Illidan - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM McPwnage - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM Divemaster127 - Vigilante Killed by a blacksmith gun on Night Three.
    FM AscendedOne - Nurse Killed by a mass murderer on Night Three.
    FM MrSmarter - Doctor Killed by a vigilante on Night Three.
    FM TheJackofSpades - Bus Driver killed by an all powerful Avatar on Night Three.
    FM Auckmid - Phoenix King - lynched by an angry mob on Day Four
    FM Phillie - Crown Princess - Killed by a vigilante on Night Four.
    FM Procyon - Citizen - Killed by the Crown Princess on Night Four.
    FM Northstar - Blackmailer - lynched by an angry mob on Day Five.
    FM Gerik - Citizen - Committed suicide on Day Five.
    FM Yayap - Citizen/Vigilante - Killed by a mass murderer on Night Five.
    FM Zack - The Avatar - Killed by a mass murderer on Night Five.
    FM oops_ur_dead - Citizen - killed by an all powerful Avatar on Night Five.

-Last Wills-
    Spoiler : Procyon's Last Will :
    I was a Citizen. Since I am dead, I want to tell you all the I believe Philie, Goonswarm, Monster, and Severn are probably scum, and would look closely at them. Also, possibly Northstar.

Good luck town.

Spoiler : Gerik's Last Will :
    In favor of keeping direction My LW today is focused on what I think the D4 lynch should be as opposed to giant read walls on everyone. My other reads are kind of vague anyways.

Spy 100% team scum. You have to really look hard to find to find any original contribution or any effort at all to scum hunt. Plenty of bussing Ganon and more than enough for everyone to agree on this guy for the lynch.
    Spoiler : D1 :

5 posts. Only real post he just voiced what others were already saying. Dirty lurker right here with soft attempts to look town
    20:44#10 (Fluff)
    20:44#11 (Toh post)
    10:40#229 (Fluff)
    12:14#236 (Soft Fos me/Anti Lynch)
    01:17#251 (Mechanics Fluff) So he knows his mechanics..

Spoiler : D2 :

For D2 his actions could be summed up as a slight push on Ganon, Then jumping over to the Narks train without pushing on narks, Then jumping to Raiden and pushing on him, Then sheeping the monster train. Inbetween there was a soft poke on alpha (After he claimed neutral) with a bunch of fluff and mechanics talk.
    I read it as bussing Ganon with zero real scum hunting. Plenty of soft attempts to gain town cred in there.
    20:10#3 (Questioning the vig kill on Claw) Fluff
    16:18#5 (More on vig kill) Fluff
    20:57#12 (Justification) Jumps out of chat quick
    11:48#283 (Votes Ganondorf)
    11:50#286 (Justifys vote) No questions but adding pressure? Are you lazy or bussing?
    04:42#350 (Logic/Fluff)
    19:37#429 (Logic/Fluff)
    19:41#430 From #250 (Orginizational/Fluff) Zero value at all. Just helping someone find useless information
    19:42#431 (Justifies vote) Pushing on Ganon calling his claim reflexive.
    08:52#702 (Bussing Ganon but pushing Narks) Strong potential for bussing there. He softly pushed him earlier and jumped over to narks when the lynch got real
    08:57#706 (Voteing Narks) Insinuating he may be inclined to switch his vote back. Backtracking?
    10:22#730 (Votes on Raiden)
    10:54#745 (Pushing on Raiden)
    11:01#750 (Calling alpha Hama)
    11:08#755 (Logic on Alpha Push)
    11:22#759 (Withdraws alpha push)
    12:30#794 (Mechanics logic)
    12:35#799 (Mechanics Logic)
    13:52#847 (Desire to not lynch Ganondorf)
    14:26#907 (Votes Narks)
    14:38#925 (Pushes on narks) Desire to make him look scummy? Jumped to the conclusion his actions were a lie as opposed to ignorance. Twisting information or tunnel vision?
    14:44#929 (Explaining Raiden lynch)
    06:49#1092 (Votes Monster)

Spoiler : D3 :

No real desire to lynch Ganon in there and plenty of keeping ‘other options’ open. As in the last 2 days there’s pretty much no scum hunting or substance in his posts and his only original contributions seem to be mechanics related
    20:01#2 (Toph Post) With Toph dead? Post 7 suggests late realization of the grave yard.
    20:01#3 (Claims no feedback)
    20:04#7 (Who should I lynch) Why would he even consider monster as a target with Toph in the graveyard? Distancing himself from Ganon while insinuating a possible way to keep his scum buddy alive.
    21:09#74 (Votes Ganondorf)
    21:29#83 (Logic) Clarifying for Ganondorf
    21:29#85 (Clarify)
    23:31#140 (Push on Narks, Ganon and JackOfSpades) 1 scum and 2 town? Bussing at its best.
    23:33#142 (Clarifying for another player)
    01:05#171 (Defends Ganondorf)
    01:06#172 (Calls Zack a no-show) Shows how much he is paying attention and trying to scum hunt. He doesn’t even know who has been posting)
    01:13#173 (Backtracking/Push on Zack)
    08:43#196 (Pushes JackofSpades)
    10:22#220 (Asking if I was charged) Could suggest he doesn’t have a night chat. Or it could be an attempt to appear as much.
    12:12#238 (Logic)
    08:15#479 (Misrepresenting information) But 2 posts ago he was asking if I was charged N2. This is a very odd conflict. Maybe getting his lies twisted?
    08:18#480 (Not even sure what he means there)
    11:17#504 (Fluff) Referencing old games again
    13:45#544 (Pushing on JackofSpades)Real lack of any interaction with Ganon today.. Seems focused on anyone but him.
    15:17#577 (Mechanics Logic) On Phoenix King
    15:23#584 (Logic)
    15:25#588 (Mechanics Logic) On Phoenix King
    03:28#594 (Mechanics Logic) On phoenix King
    17:05#704 (Fluff) Emotionally neutral.
    18:44#720 (Insulting JackofSpades) Trying to stir him up instead of talking him down? Looks like you want him to go nuts and kill a bunch of potential town.
    19:30#729 (Push on Monster) Some hint of scum hunting. As soft as everything else and without any real substance
    19:49#740 (Anti Unvote) To see ganon lynched or coaching other scum?

Spoiler : Yayap's Last Will :
    On N5, I shot FalseTruth because I think he got disguised as by Auckmid. I find it hard to believe that someone who posted explicitly about making a probable code that isn't gibberish would take the UPC code of some catnip brand.

I'm also avoiding the MM by not hitting Monster or Goonswarm who I think need to die. I changed my mind on Monster and don't think he's town after all.[

Night ends at this time.