Day 5: The Day of Black Sun
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Day 5: The Day of Black Sun

Much like waterbenders gain power during a full moon because the moon is the source of waterbending, so too do firebenders draw their strength from the sun, the source of firebending. So during a solar eclipse, when the sun is completely blocked by the mooon, they lose their ability to firebend. As such, firebenders have for many years referred to the day of the solar eclipse as the Day of Black Sun. Today is the Day of Black Sun.

The Gaang has known this for a while and has a plan to attack the fire nation today while the firebenders are powerless in the hopes of defeating them and putting a decisive end to the Hundred Year War. Many people the Gaang has met along their journey reunite with them to help fight. Hakoda arrives with a ragtag team of several allies whom the group has met during their adventures. Worried that one of them may not return, Aang kisses Katara to show her how he feels about her just before the invasion begins. The invasion force breaks through many security barriers and successfully infiltrates the Fire Nation capital. Aang reaches the Fire-Lord's palace... only to find out that no one is home.

FM Phillie was slain by a vigilante. She was Azula, the Crown Princess.
    FM Procyon was electrocuted to death. He was The Boulder, a citizen. He left a last will.
    Spoiler : Procyon's Last Will :
    I was a Citizen. Since I am dead, I want to tell you all the I believe Philie, Goonswarm, Monster, and Severn are probably scum, and would look closely at them. Also, possibly Northstar.

Good luck town.

- Role List -

- Fire Nation -
    Ozai (Phoenix King)
    Azula (Crown Princess)
    Hidden Fire Nation (Consigliere)
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation

- Neutral Evil -
    Combustion Man (Mass Murderer)
    Hama (Hidden Neutral Evil)

- The Gaang -
    Aang (Avatar)
    Katara (Doctor)
    Sokka (Nurse)
    Toph (Truthseer)
    Zuko (Vigilante)
    Appa (Bus Driver)
    Iroh (Grand Lotus)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Blacksmith)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang

- Ember Island Informant -
    Cabbage Merchant (Hidden Benign)

- Player List -

FM AscendedOne
    FM Auckmid
    FM Clawtrocity
    FM Crimson
    FM divemaster127
    FM FalseTruth
    FM Ganondorf
    FM Gerik
    FM Goonswarm
    FM Illidan
    FM McPwnage
    FM MileS
    FM monster
    FM MrSmarter
    FM Narks
    FM NorthStar
    FM oops_ur_dead
    FM Ozymandias
    FM philie
    FM Procyon
    FM Raiden
    FM Rumpel
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
    FM Severn
    FM Slaol
    FM Spy
    FM TheJackofSpades
    FM vornksr
    FM Yayap
    FM Zack

-Dead Players-
    FM Clawtrocity - Citizen - Killed by a vigilante on Night One
    FM Slaol - Truthseer - Killed by a vigilante on Night Two
    FM Raiden - Blacksmith - Killed by a vigilante on Night Two
    FM Ganondorf - Consigliere - lynched by an angry mob on Day Three
    FM MileS - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM Illidan - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM McPwnage - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM Divemaster127 - Vigilante Killed by a blacksmith gun on Night Three.
    FM AscendedOne - Nurse Killed by a mass murderer on Night Three.
    FM MrSmarter - Doctor Killed by a vigilante on Night Three.
    FM TheJackofSpades - Bus Driver killed by an all powerful Avatar on Night Three.
    FM Auckmid - Phoenix King - lynched by an angry mob on Day Four
    FM Phillie - Crown Princess - Killed by a vigilante on Night Four.
    FM Procyon - Citizen - Killed by the Crown Princess on Night Four.

-Last Wills-
    Spoiler : Procyon's Last Will :
    I was a Citizen. Since I am dead, I want to tell you all the I believe Philie, Goonswarm, Monster, and Severn are probably scum, and would look closely at them. Also, possibly Northstar.

Good luck town.

9 votes to lynch
    Day ends at this time.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; January 15th, 2015 at 09:04 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Re: Day 5: The Day of Black Sun

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yayap View Post
    Whoot not disguised. If you look at my code it's element numbers from the periodic table that spell out an approximation of "Yayap is town"

Can someone collect all the codes? Post your solution so we can find the Phoenix King.
    I'll collect them. Gimme a minute.

I wasn't disguised last night, since I was blackmailed into not posting yesterday, including votes.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Disguiser Checks from Yesterday:

link
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Narks
    7 612 16121215132618

Lol here is disguiser code.
    link
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Severn
    rbzbdnafactlvz

actual provable code. the previous one was giberrish, but if everyone's doing it. i can do it too.
    link
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Yayap
    I think this is Auckmid claiming Phoenix King.

My disguiser check is: 39 13 15 22 74 10
    link
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Spy
    OK, then. My code is 6 10 19 19. Ignore prior code.
    link
    Quote Originally Posted by SAS
    My disguiser check is: 2281222836168144

It would be weird to disguise as me though. Who would be able to imitate such a badass mofo?
    link
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Gerik
    Shame at you auckmid. Feel the end coming; Do you have anything at all to say? Sometimes auditory claims or read walls can help your cause. That info will go a long way to get you off this ledge. And add a little more substance than Ganon did if even on one specific player.
    Why beat them if you can join them; and why try when you are caught? My brain will probably start to ache if I think about it too much.. This affects nothing with WIFOM and all.. Thats bullshit; I shouldent have gone there.. I scowl just thinking about it. So Skittles; Taste the rainbow.
    link
    Quote Originally Posted by FM FalseTruth
    I've been kind of lurky today. I would caution code posters to make a provable code. Two players making two different claims about what a code means, how can the others tell which claim is real?

Here's mine: 132.50.007
    I didn't include philie's for (hopefully) obvious reasons.

Now that I've posted that list, we should probably lynch me for being obvious list-making scum. ;)

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Gerik is clearly blackmailed.

Hey Gerik, just as added insurance (I doubt you were disguised, given your check above, but just in case) I'd like to see a new screenshot of your notes folder. Kind of like the one you did in this post (same framing, so we can see the file system names like "4 TB" and whatnot) but hopefully with some different time stamps.

Sooner is better than later.

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Roku View Post
    Secondary roles are revealed if applicable.

No...?
    So what does it mean in the feedback thread when it says, "Crown Princess: You survived a charge overload, and are currently safe from electricity" and in the roles thread when it says, "Overloads remove Shock charges from any players that survive."? Does that only refer to people who get like... healed when they would have died from her?

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ozymandias View Post
    So what does it mean in the feedback thread when it says, "Crown Princess: You survived a charge overload, and are currently safe from electricity" and in the roles thread when it says, "Overloads remove Shock charges from any players that survive."? Does that only refer to people who get like... healed when they would have died from her?
    That is precisely when that would apply, yes. The phrases you quoted were included specifically to make it clear that the explosion caused by two charges interacting will clear all charges from the players involved if any of them manage to survive it.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gerik View Post
    I can not talk about my feedback from last night.

If you take the 2nd letter in the 2nd word of each sentence of my code it spells out "Thunderfuck"

I have a strong urge to say that vorksner is mafia.

I am unable to comment on northstar
    So you're being blackmailed into voting for Vork? Northstar's the blackmailer?

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by FM FalseTruth View Post
    My code is a partial of the reverse of the UPC code for Just For Cats brand catnip: 3270005231.
    Having a bit of trouble finding the UPC code for Just For Cats catnip on Google. Mind linking me?

It's... it's definitely for the purposes of this FM. I'm totally not going to huff a bunch of catnip, guys. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by FM Severn View Post
    i'm sure you can find bonny's old code somewhere in the old fms to verify that my code is true
    So you'll be verified as not disguised some time next year, when I get done reading all the old FMs to find the code. Sweet.

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ozymandias View Post
    Gerik is clearly blackmailed.

Hey Gerik, just as added insurance (I doubt you were disguised, given your check above, but just in case) I'd like to see a new screenshot of your notes folder. Kind of like the one you did in this post (same framing, so we can see the file system names like "4 TB" and whatnot) but hopefully with some different time stamps.

Sooner is better than later.
    Unfortunately I am traveling and have no computer. Posting a screenshot is not going to happen. I can say that I have 2 hard drives on my computer and the 4tb stands for a shitty 4 terabyte drive with the other being an ssd. Off the top of my head I had a file for every player and 2 additional files, one for my last will and one for notes.

Also vorksner is mafia

-vote Fm vornksr

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

I think the mafia would have had to give up all night actions to keep the phonix king alive. That makes this kill very odd
    No, Mafia can give up their night actions to set off the Phoenix King's preps if he dies at night.

If he's lynched, he disguises as a random voter without interfering in Mafia night actions, as evidenced by your likely blackmail, the consort roleblocking me, and philie killing Procyon.

39. ISO #39

Unfortunately I am traveling and have no computer. Posting a screenshot is not going to happen. I can say that I have 2 hard drives on my computer and the 4tb stands for a shitty 4 terabyte drive with the other being an ssd. Off the top of my head I had a file for every player and 2 additional files, one for my last will and one for notes.

Also vorksner is mafia

-vote Fm vornksr
    Did blackmailer really make him put it in every post?

Because that's not obvious at all. xD

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yayap View Post
    Whoot not disguised. If you look at my code it's element numbers from the periodic table that spell out an approximation of "Yayap is town"

Can someone collect all the codes? Post your solution so we can find the Phoenix King.
    y Al P Ti W Ne

Close enough. xD

People who passed their own disguiser checks:
    Yayap
    Gerik
    Spy

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48