User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Re: Day 5: The Day of Black Sun

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ozymandias View Post
    The Ganon lynch was based on Narks (and, I think, most of the players) misunderstanding the Lookout mechanics; we simply got lucky that it hit Mafia.
    i disagree. the misunderstanding (or better hosts answering the question wrong/ambiguous) was only the reason that it was a 1v1 between the two. on the one hand it wasn't a necessary condition, if the error and thus the 1v1 wouldnt have happened it would have still been just a usual lynchtrain on ganon, because toph died and given his general scumminess, and many people even wanting to lynch him without a dead toph, it surely would have gone through. on the other hand it also wasn't a sufficient condition, without ganons general scumminess and the dead toph + toph claim, we would have had no clue who of the 2 is scum. it were the circumstances that made us think it's ganon

i wouldnt like it if we really just got lucky, so i pointed it out why we didnt. though this probably belongs more to postgame discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yayap View Post
    Remember also that Narks NEVER answered my question about why his N1 result caught Ganon as scum yet he didn't reveal the contradiction until D3 when Slaol ended up dead in the graveyard.
    this. even when i asked too
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Ozymandias View Post
    Unless Phoenix King is very dedicated, vorn is probably not disguised. He was active at the same time that he is always active - between midnight and noon Pacific time (+/- an hour).

All townies should switch to Northstar if we want the lynch to succeed.

Those with their votes currently on other targets are:
    FM Rumpel, FM vornksr, FM Northstar, FM monster, FM FalseTruth, and FM Narks.

Vorn is probably asleep, given his past posting habits. Northstar obviously can't vote himself. That means Narks, FalseTruth, monster, and Rumpel can still switch. Monster seems to be ignoring day chat now that he's hit the minimum of 5 posts. So Narks, False, and Rumpel need to switch.
    no i'm not leaving without dropping my vote
    -vote FM Northstar

now i go to sleep after that post

can lookout self visit?
    can you please modkill goon after today if he doesnt show up, even if he's town? (still better for us than wasting a lynch on him)
    for the next questions we assume narks is a lookout, philie was azula. also narks targeted yayap and saw (only) philie visiting. and we assume the charge never arrived at yayap. you dont need to confirm or deny, it's just for easiness of understanding
    case 1: so now also assuming yayap is magician, if he repels from himself while philie visits him, what would narks see, would he see philie and also yayap (as all 3 are visiting the target of yayap)
    case 2: what if an operator makes narks visit someone else, like procyon, would the operator appear on narks feedback
    case 3: if an enchantress lures narks, would the enchantress appear on narks feedback
    case 4: now assuming yayap is an enchantress, if he repelled from himself, would philie and yayap appear on narks feedback (as all 3 are visiting the target of yayap)
    case 5: now assuming yayap is beguiler, if he charms, would philie and yayap appear on narks feedback (as all 3 are visiting the target of yayap)
    what other possibilities can you see if all assumptions in italic are true?

these are just some possibilities. i'm not saying they're both telling the truth.
    depending on answers we can rule out some

zack is it possible you created a tailor? or iroh could have too
    or yayap was feedback prevented somehow

also guys did anyone think of the possibility that we don't have a second vigi but a shaman?

also it seems hosts handpicked someone 'random' for disguise who didnt have a code to make it not too easy for us

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by FM vornksr View Post
    i disagree. the misunderstanding (or better hosts answering the question wrong/ambiguous) was only the reason that it was a 1v1 between the two. on the one hand it wasn't a necessary condition, if the error and thus the 1v1 wouldnt have happened it would have still been just a usual lynchtrain on ganon, because toph died and given his general scumminess, and many people even wanting to lynch him without a dead toph, it surely would have gone through. on the other hand it also wasn't a sufficient condition, without ganons general scumminess and the dead toph + toph claim, we would have had no clue who of the 2 is scum. it were the circumstances that made us think it's ganon

i wouldnt like it if we really just got lucky, so i pointed it out why we didnt. though this probably belongs more to postgame discussion...

this. even when i asked too

no i'm not leaving without dropping my vote
    -vote FM Northstar

now i go to sleep after that post

can lookout self visit?
    can you please modkill goon after today if he doesnt show up, even if he's town? (still better for us than wasting a lynch on him)
    for the next questions we assume narks is a lookout, philie was azula. also narks targeted yayap and saw (only) philie visiting. and we assume the charge never arrived at yayap. you dont need to confirm or deny, it's just for easiness of understanding
    case 1: so now also assuming yayap is magician, if he repels from himself while philie visits him, what would narks see, would he see philie and also yayap (as all 3 are visiting the target of yayap)
    case 2: what if an operator makes narks visit someone else, like procyon, would the operator appear on narks feedback
    case 3: if an enchantress lures narks, would the enchantress appear on narks feedback
    case 4: now assuming yayap is an enchantress, if he repelled from himself, would philie and yayap appear on narks feedback (as all 3 are visiting the target of yayap)
    case 5: now assuming yayap is beguiler, if he charms, would philie and yayap appear on narks feedback (as all 3 are visiting the target of yayap)

these are just some possibilities. i'm not saying they're both telling the truth.
    depending on answers we can rule out some

zack is it possible you created a tailor? or iroh could have too
    or yayap was feedback prevented somehow

also guys did anyone think of the possibility that we don't have a second vigi but a shaman?

also it seems hosts handpicked someone 'random' for disguise who didnt have a code to make it not too easy for us
    Yes.
    We will not discuss Modkills in the form of requests, and I should suggest you against annoying the wrath of the Fire Lord. (seriously, don't fucking request modkills, i'm infinitely more likely to modkill those that try to use the host as a weapon. This will potentially serve as a final warning and any request after this may or may not be modkilled themselves. As well, check FM 20 for why that mentality is horrendous to being with)

I'm gonna let Roku answer the rest of these, as i'm annoyed and my answers aren't going to be very helpful.

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by FM vornksr View Post

Lookout would see all the visitors other than itself. So in your example, the lookout would see Phillie and Yayap.
    No. Operator only visits his two targets, not the targets of his targets.
    No. Because the enchantress would visit Narks in order to lure him and thus would not be seen by Narks since Narks is watching the enchantress, not himself.
    Enchantress only repels one person at a time. So no.
    Yes, see case 1.

Whether or not Ozai disguised as someone with a code is for you to determine, but I assure you we did not hand pick the disguise target.

10. ISO #360

Sokka, Aang, and Toph search for the Firelord, but only find Azula in an underground bunker, who stalls them. When Sokka realises her plan, she provokes him by telling him of Suki's capture. Zuko confronts his father in another bunker. He tells Ozai that the Avatar is alive, that the Fire Nation only spreads fear and hatred, and that in order to restore peace he will join the Avatar. Zuko refuses to kill Ozai because that is the Avatar's destiny, not his. As he leaves, Ozai stalls him by revealing the events of the night Firelord Azulon died. Ozai was ordered to kill Zuko, but Zuko's mother sought an alternative, creating a treasonous plan for Ozai to take the throne in exchange for his promise to spare Zuko, resulting in her banishment.

The eclipse ends and Ozai attacks. Zuko redirects Ozai's lightning back at him and leaves. Iroh single-handedly breaks out from prison. The Gaang is forced to allow the invasion force to be captured, but flee to the Western Air Temple with Zuko trailing them on a stolen warship balloon.

FM Northstar was lynched he was Dai Li Agent, a blackmailer.
    FM Gerik committed suicide. He was The Duke, a citizen. He left a last will.
    Spoiler : Gerik's Last Will :
    In favor of keeping direction My LW today is focused on what I think the D4 lynch should be as opposed to giant read walls on everyone. My other reads are kind of vague anyways.

Spy 100% team scum. You have to really look hard to find to find any original contribution or any effort at all to scum hunt. Plenty of bussing Ganon and more than enough for everyone to agree on this guy for the lynch.
    Spoiler : D1 :

5 posts. Only real post he just voiced what others were already saying. Dirty lurker right here with soft attempts to look town
    20:44#10 (Fluff)
    20:44#11 (Toh post)
    10:40#229 (Fluff)
    12:14#236 (Soft Fos me/Anti Lynch)
    01:17#251 (Mechanics Fluff) So he knows his mechanics..

Spoiler : D2 :

For D2 his actions could be summed up as a slight push on Ganon, Then jumping over to the Narks train without pushing on narks, Then jumping to Raiden and pushing on him, Then sheeping the monster train. Inbetween there was a soft poke on alpha (After he claimed neutral) with a bunch of fluff and mechanics talk.
    I read it as bussing Ganon with zero real scum hunting. Plenty of soft attempts to gain town cred in there.
    20:10#3 (Questioning the vig kill on Claw) Fluff
    16:18#5 (More on vig kill) Fluff
    20:57#12 (Justification) Jumps out of chat quick
    11:48#283 (Votes Ganondorf)
    11:50#286 (Justifys vote) No questions but adding pressure? Are you lazy or bussing?
    04:42#350 (Logic/Fluff)
    19:37#429 (Logic/Fluff)
    19:41#430 From #250 (Orginizational/Fluff) Zero value at all. Just helping someone find useless information
    19:42#431 (Justifies vote) Pushing on Ganon calling his claim reflexive.
    08:52#702 (Bussing Ganon but pushing Narks) Strong potential for bussing there. He softly pushed him earlier and jumped over to narks when the lynch got real
    08:57#706 (Voteing Narks) Insinuating he may be inclined to switch his vote back. Backtracking?
    10:22#730 (Votes on Raiden)
    10:54#745 (Pushing on Raiden)
    11:01#750 (Calling alpha Hama)
    11:08#755 (Logic on Alpha Push)
    11:22#759 (Withdraws alpha push)
    12:30#794 (Mechanics logic)
    12:35#799 (Mechanics Logic)
    13:52#847 (Desire to not lynch Ganondorf)
    14:26#907 (Votes Narks)
    14:38#925 (Pushes on narks) Desire to make him look scummy? Jumped to the conclusion his actions were a lie as opposed to ignorance. Twisting information or tunnel vision?
    14:44#929 (Explaining Raiden lynch)
    06:49#1092 (Votes Monster)

Spoiler : D3 :

No real desire to lynch Ganon in there and plenty of keeping ‘other options’ open. As in the last 2 days there’s pretty much no scum hunting or substance in his posts and his only original contributions seem to be mechanics related
    20:01#2 (Toph Post) With Toph dead? Post 7 suggests late realization of the grave yard.
    20:01#3 (Claims no feedback)
    20:04#7 (Who should I lynch) Why would he even consider monster as a target with Toph in the graveyard? Distancing himself from Ganon while insinuating a possible way to keep his scum buddy alive.
    21:09#74 (Votes Ganondorf)
    21:29#83 (Logic) Clarifying for Ganondorf
    21:29#85 (Clarify)
    23:31#140 (Push on Narks, Ganon and JackOfSpades) 1 scum and 2 town? Bussing at its best.
    23:33#142 (Clarifying for another player)
    01:05#171 (Defends Ganondorf)
    01:06#172 (Calls Zack a no-show) Shows how much he is paying attention and trying to scum hunt. He doesn’t even know who has been posting)
    01:13#173 (Backtracking/Push on Zack)
    08:43#196 (Pushes JackofSpades)
    10:22#220 (Asking if I was charged) Could suggest he doesn’t have a night chat. Or it could be an attempt to appear as much.
    12:12#238 (Logic)
    08:15#479 (Misrepresenting information) But 2 posts ago he was asking if I was charged N2. This is a very odd conflict. Maybe getting his lies twisted?
    08:18#480 (Not even sure what he means there)
    11:17#504 (Fluff) Referencing old games again
    13:45#544 (Pushing on JackofSpades)Real lack of any interaction with Ganon today.. Seems focused on anyone but him.
    15:17#577 (Mechanics Logic) On Phoenix King
    15:23#584 (Logic)
    15:25#588 (Mechanics Logic) On Phoenix King
    03:28#594 (Mechanics Logic) On phoenix King
    17:05#704 (Fluff) Emotionally neutral.
    18:44#720 (Insulting JackofSpades) Trying to stir him up instead of talking him down? Looks like you want him to go nuts and kill a bunch of potential town.
    19:30#729 (Push on Monster) Some hint of scum hunting. As soft as everything else and without any real substance
    19:49#740 (Anti Unvote) To see ganon lynched or coaching other scum?

- Role List -

- Fire Nation -
    Ozai (Phoenix King)
    Azula (Crown Princess)
    Hidden Fire Nation (Consigliere)
    Hidden Fire Nation (Blackmailer)
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation

- Neutral Evil -
    Combustion Man (Mass Murderer)
    Hama (Hidden Neutral Evil)

- The Gaang -
    Aang (Avatar)
    Katara (Doctor)
    Sokka (Nurse)
    Toph (Truthseer)
    Zuko (Vigilante)
    Appa (Bus Driver)
    Iroh (Grand Lotus)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Blacksmith)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang

- Ember Island Informant -
    Cabbage Merchant (Hidden Benign)

- Player List -

FM AscendedOne
    FM Auckmid
    FM Clawtrocity
    FM Crimson
    FM divemaster127
    FM FalseTruth
    FM Ganondorf
    FM Gerik
    FM Goonswarm
    FM Illidan
    FM McPwnage
    FM MileS
    FM monster
    FM MrSmarter
    FM Narks
    FM NorthStar
    FM oops_ur_dead
    FM Ozymandias
    FM philie
    FM Procyon
    FM Raiden
    FM Rumpel
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
    FM Severn
    FM Slaol
    FM Spy
    FM TheJackofSpades
    FM vornksr
    FM Yayap
    FM Zack

-Dead Players-
    FM Clawtrocity - Citizen - Killed by a vigilante on Night One
    FM Slaol - Truthseer - Killed by a vigilante on Night Two
    FM Raiden - Blacksmith - Killed by a vigilante on Night Two
    FM Ganondorf - Consigliere - lynched by an angry mob on Day Three
    FM MileS - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM Illidan - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM McPwnage - Citizen - Killed by an all powerful Avatar on Day Three
    FM Divemaster127 - Vigilante Killed by a blacksmith gun on Night Three.
    FM AscendedOne - Nurse Killed by a mass murderer on Night Three.
    FM MrSmarter - Doctor Killed by a vigilante on Night Three.
    FM TheJackofSpades - Bus Driver killed by an all powerful Avatar on Night Three.
    FM Auckmid - Phoenix King - lynched by an angry mob on Day Four
    FM Phillie - Crown Princess - Killed by a vigilante on Night Four.
    FM Procyon - Citizen - Killed by the Crown Princess on Night Four.
    FM Northstar - Blackmailer - lynched by an angry mob on Day Five.
    FM Gerik - Citizen - Committed suicide on Day Five.

-Last Wills-
    Spoiler : Procyon's Last Will :
    I was a Citizen. Since I am dead, I want to tell you all the I believe Philie, Goonswarm, Monster, and Severn are probably scum, and would look closely at them. Also, possibly Northstar.

Good luck town.

Spoiler : Gerik's Last Will :
    In favor of keeping direction My LW today is focused on what I think the D4 lynch should be as opposed to giant read walls on everyone. My other reads are kind of vague anyways.

Spy 100% team scum. You have to really look hard to find to find any original contribution or any effort at all to scum hunt. Plenty of bussing Ganon and more than enough for everyone to agree on this guy for the lynch.
    Spoiler : D1 :

5 posts. Only real post he just voiced what others were already saying. Dirty lurker right here with soft attempts to look town
    20:44#10 (Fluff)
    20:44#11 (Toh post)
    10:40#229 (Fluff)
    12:14#236 (Soft Fos me/Anti Lynch)
    01:17#251 (Mechanics Fluff) So he knows his mechanics..

Spoiler : D2 :

For D2 his actions could be summed up as a slight push on Ganon, Then jumping over to the Narks train without pushing on narks, Then jumping to Raiden and pushing on him, Then sheeping the monster train. Inbetween there was a soft poke on alpha (After he claimed neutral) with a bunch of fluff and mechanics talk.
    I read it as bussing Ganon with zero real scum hunting. Plenty of soft attempts to gain town cred in there.
    20:10#3 (Questioning the vig kill on Claw) Fluff
    16:18#5 (More on vig kill) Fluff
    20:57#12 (Justification) Jumps out of chat quick
    11:48#283 (Votes Ganondorf)
    11:50#286 (Justifys vote) No questions but adding pressure? Are you lazy or bussing?
    04:42#350 (Logic/Fluff)
    19:37#429 (Logic/Fluff)
    19:41#430 From #250 (Orginizational/Fluff) Zero value at all. Just helping someone find useless information
    19:42#431 (Justifies vote) Pushing on Ganon calling his claim reflexive.
    08:52#702 (Bussing Ganon but pushing Narks) Strong potential for bussing there. He softly pushed him earlier and jumped over to narks when the lynch got real
    08:57#706 (Voteing Narks) Insinuating he may be inclined to switch his vote back. Backtracking?
    10:22#730 (Votes on Raiden)
    10:54#745 (Pushing on Raiden)
    11:01#750 (Calling alpha Hama)
    11:08#755 (Logic on Alpha Push)
    11:22#759 (Withdraws alpha push)
    12:30#794 (Mechanics logic)
    12:35#799 (Mechanics Logic)
    13:52#847 (Desire to not lynch Ganondorf)
    14:26#907 (Votes Narks)
    14:38#925 (Pushes on narks) Desire to make him look scummy? Jumped to the conclusion his actions were a lie as opposed to ignorance. Twisting information or tunnel vision?
    14:44#929 (Explaining Raiden lynch)
    06:49#1092 (Votes Monster)

Spoiler : D3 :

No real desire to lynch Ganon in there and plenty of keeping ‘other options’ open. As in the last 2 days there’s pretty much no scum hunting or substance in his posts and his only original contributions seem to be mechanics related
    20:01#2 (Toph Post) With Toph dead? Post 7 suggests late realization of the grave yard.
    20:01#3 (Claims no feedback)
    20:04#7 (Who should I lynch) Why would he even consider monster as a target with Toph in the graveyard? Distancing himself from Ganon while insinuating a possible way to keep his scum buddy alive.
    21:09#74 (Votes Ganondorf)
    21:29#83 (Logic) Clarifying for Ganondorf
    21:29#85 (Clarify)
    23:31#140 (Push on Narks, Ganon and JackOfSpades) 1 scum and 2 town? Bussing at its best.
    23:33#142 (Clarifying for another player)
    01:05#171 (Defends Ganondorf)
    01:06#172 (Calls Zack a no-show) Shows how much he is paying attention and trying to scum hunt. He doesn’t even know who has been posting)
    01:13#173 (Backtracking/Push on Zack)
    08:43#196 (Pushes JackofSpades)
    10:22#220 (Asking if I was charged) Could suggest he doesn’t have a night chat. Or it could be an attempt to appear as much.
    12:12#238 (Logic)
    08:15#479 (Misrepresenting information) But 2 posts ago he was asking if I was charged N2. This is a very odd conflict. Maybe getting his lies twisted?
    08:18#480 (Not even sure what he means there)
    11:17#504 (Fluff) Referencing old games again
    13:45#544 (Pushing on JackofSpades)Real lack of any interaction with Ganon today.. Seems focused on anyone but him.
    15:17#577 (Mechanics Logic) On Phoenix King
    15:23#584 (Logic)
    15:25#588 (Mechanics Logic) On Phoenix King
    03:28#594 (Mechanics Logic) On phoenix King
    17:05#704 (Fluff) Emotionally neutral.
    18:44#720 (Insulting JackofSpades) Trying to stir him up instead of talking him down? Looks like you want him to go nuts and kill a bunch of potential town.
    19:30#729 (Push on Monster) Some hint of scum hunting. As soft as everything else and without any real substance
    19:49#740 (Anti Unvote) To see ganon lynched or coaching other scum?

Night ends at this time.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; January 18th, 2015 at 02:30 AM.