Day 5: The Day of Black Sun - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: Day 5: The Day of Black Sun

Quote Originally Posted by FM Northstar View Post
    Something tells me that crimson is a tracker. I did visit gerik last night but that's becouse my role is Bodyguard. I had a good reason to keep a low profile in the day chat.
    -vote Fm severn
    Severn is too obvious.
    >claims bodyguard
    >only claims one night action

100% scum

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by FM Rumpel View Post
    >claims bodyguard
    >only claims one night action

100% scum
    If i don't get lynched today then im just going to be killed at night so i honestly don't care anymore. Your all going to feel stupid when you see what i flip.

Oh and my night actions.

N1 Gerik
    N2 ganondorf
    N3 zack
    N4 Gerik

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yayap View Post
    Is "electrocuted to death" the phrase for the Mafia factional kill? Vig shot goes before Crown Princess so nobody should have been charged last night unless there is an electro maniac. Is this correct?
    "Electrocuted to death" is the description of a kill via charges/Azula.

No, that is not correct. All actions under the same category (Misderection, kills, protection, etc.) occur simultaneously. So it happens regardless of whether or not Azula is killed by a vigilante.

does disguiser have access to their disguisee's PMs such as role and past actions?
    They do not.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; January 16th, 2015 at 05:16 AM.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crimson View Post
    IDEA:

have vig target northstar and lynch elsewhere?
    MM. Too risky.

we could threaten him with a nice viggin
    See above. We simply can't make any Vig threats.

And as for Northstar... BG is too simple of a claim, I could come out and say right now that I lied about being the Avatar and am in fact a BG who targeted numerous people without any evidence as to who and how. And he's using the old "Oh you'll see how wrong you are when I flip" argument.

But the day is still young and I want to target someone else while we have time now that we have info from Northstar, and I think we can get more info by putting pressure on more people.

-vote FM Goonswarm

I think a good chunk of people see him as scum, so I want some info from him personally.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

I want Crimson to claim if he's lookout or detective. If he's detective then we may want to go after Goonswarm.
    This.

But I think we should throw pressure on him anyways, and potentially come back to the person we determine is the scummiest from the people we pressure today.

Like I said before, we still have plenty of time and the train on Northstar built quickly. So we might be able to get three or four of those in, which can give us some invaluable info.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

I like Gerik as the Magician due to small clues, and Monster as MM. I think Monster would spree his own house a lot, resulting in the lack of kills.

Severn has a chance at being mafia in my opinion since he has always felt like team scum who was forced to contribute or be mod killed on D3.

Vornksr's posts look funny btw so I'm starting to worry he was disguised.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Severn imo has a high chance of being mm
    Now were no more in such a bad spot against maf so might aswell get mm before he hits more townies
    If severn doesnt claim soon we kill him.
    Crimson you might aswell reveal too now... without outing prs if possible
    im also really glad we have another vigi. Use with caution. Dont guide him

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

i see zero reasons to out whether im lookout or detective

i aslo see zero reasons why we are letting northstar live now due to claim, its an exact fuckign repeat of day fucking 2 where gandorf claimed toph and was able to live an extra day due to shitty claim wen i spend a good chunk of time showing how it does not match mindset

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

i aslo see zero reasons why we are letting northstar live now due to claim, its an exact fuckign repeat of day fucking 2 where gandorf claimed toph and was able to live an extra day due to shitty claim wen i spend a good chunk of time showing how it does not match mindset
    I think the scummy people like Severn need to claim. it helps the remaining PRs with their night actions.

30. ISO #130

You don't need to claim though. But can you help us pressure Severn for a claim at least?

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

can i get some reasonings on why i'm scum and why we buy the bodyguard claim?

and my next few posts are NOT phishing attempts, so don't do anything rash people.

or better yet, explain why i'm mafia, as the goal of this game should be to target mafia. i don't have any reasonings on why i'm not neutral.

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by FM Severn View Post

and my next few posts are NOT phishing attempts, so don't do anything rash people.

or better yet, explain why i'm mafia, as the goal of this game should be to target mafia. i don't have any reasonings on why i'm not neutral.
    I for one am not buying it, but we want information. We are nearing the endgame.

34. ISO #134

If you're town you should have no reason not to claim so we can find scum by process of elimination. Since people find you pretty scummy.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

If you're town you should have no reason not to claim so we can find scum by process of elimination. Since people find you pretty scummy.
    why don't you claim as well, or crimson for that matter. all town should claim.

and scummy people find me scummy. gerik doesn't really though.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha View Post
    Why do you care that I'm neutral? Do you not want the help?

Also your arguments are shit. pls evaluate play. thx
    you can't blame my slight distrust of you based off numerous previous mafia games.
    if i was neutral, i'd play more passively.

but i welcome your help

40. ISO #140

you can't blame my slight distrust of you based off numerous previous mafia games.
    if i was neutral, i'd play more passively.

but i welcome your help
    Someone claimed my role and someone who does this can go f themselves, especially when I have a role that can win with all sides. I was not gonna watch someone take my role spot, even if it turned out to be a blackmail. Besides, if I had to come out later that would've looked mighty bad for me if that wasn't a blackmail, don'tcha think?

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha View Post
    Someone claimed my role and someone who does this can go f themselves, especially when I have a role that can win with all sides. I was not gonna watch someone take my role spot, even if it turned out to be a blackmail. Besides, if I had to come out later that would've looked mighty bad for me if that wasn't a blackmail, don'tcha think?
    remember who it was?

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

You should reveal if you can prove FalseTruth is not BG. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter.

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ozymandias View Post
    You were fishing for new powers earlier, and already said you weren't Citizen. So out with it; Mafia already knows you're PR based on your earlier post. And claiming "not Citizen" but not having any feedback the entire game is pretty weak, imo.
    please post where i said i wasn't citizen, because that's what i am.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

please post where i said i wasn't citizen, because that's what i am.
    Lawl. Strongly implied in your posts on page 5.

so your claiming citizen?

good to know now we can not visit you
    oh i already have a role. not saying what it is, as i carefully phrased it. i'm saying that if avatar visited me, i'd have a juicy role to play with that hopefully wouldn't be citizen.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150