Day 4: The Puppetmaster - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: Day 4: The Puppetmaster

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gerik View Post
    Honestly I do not see firescum going after you. Your win condition sets you as a hinge that can shift as soon as you do not need the town. You will probably win regardless of your action the way things are playing out. I am very jealous of the position you are in right now.
    I mean sure, I don't necessarily have to sift through this complicated situation and stuff, but it's not exactly fun just winning kind of like by default, is it?

3. ISO #103

People need to tell the difference between scum and stupidity. Jack was stupid, mark made some stupid comments. Monster made a stupid post, goonswarm has made some stupid posts. We just then have to make sure they are scum who made a mistake.

Aukip obviously shoot a vigilante. He really didn't want to die.

The train.on serven was quick and sudden and I'm willing to bet Atleast one of them is scum.

The people who claimed charged are safe, as the Host has neer comfirmed them as town. The people prepped are safe. We might not have kills to go off but we have the charges preps and blocks. The Magician is on our side, but he has to be careful not to send the charges back to the death immune mafia. But if he sends back a prep they have to spend an extra night unprepping. I need to read how the role works again. I have a few people I see as scum,

4. ISO #104

FM Spy (3):
    FM Gerik, FM oops_ur_dead, FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

FM Auckmid (1):
    FM Yayap

FM Severn (4):
    FM vornksr, FM Northstar, FM Procyon, FM Spy

You know, Jack COULD of been right about mafia charging themselves.

Note how Jack was going to bus Proycyon, and Yapap.

The whole lynch train on Severn seems scummy.

Proycyon and Yapap are both on different lynch trains.

Could Proycyon could Mafiascum and Yapap be neutralscum?

5. ISO #105

Gerik: Looking over my posts, I admit, I have been pretty hard pressed to find any substantial contributions. I think part of this is that I'm new, that I have a scummy playstyle regardless of my alignment, and I don't see a point to repeat what's already been said by others. Still, if you're willing to believe me, I can guarantee you I'm not Firescum.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by FM Spy View Post
    Gerik: Looking over my posts, I admit, I have been pretty hard pressed to find any substantial contributions. I think part of this is that I'm new, that I have a scummy playstyle regardless of my alignment, and I don't see a point to repeat what's already been said by others. Still, if you're willing to believe me, I can guarantee you I'm not Firescum.
    That is possible. Could I persuade you to do a post by post analysis of Auckmid?

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by FM Narks View Post
    FM Spy (3):

FM Auckmid (1):
    FM Yayap

FM Severn (4):

You know, Jack COULD of been right about mafia charging themselves.

Note how Jack was going to bus Proycyon, and Yapap.

The whole lynch train on Severn seems scummy.

Proycyon and Yapap are both on different lynch trains.

Could Proycyon could Mafiascum and Yapap be neutralscum?
    The only thing that has prevented me from pushing on Vornksr today is the fact he pushed hard on Ganon and Ganon flipped scum. I really do not see the mafia self charging for every action although as I have said Yayap's claim could be fake as it was paired with a confirmed scum. The alternative is that an AFK was charged and Ganon took that risk of a replacement.

I honestly would give neutral scum a pass today. We need to kill a team scum. I do not think Yayap could be the MM because if he was the MM there would be a hell of a lot more MM kills.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by FM Narks View Post
    If I was scum I would take out town leader as soon as possible, create as much chaos as their possibly could be.

That way TPR's run amuck, without guidance, unorganized.

The fact that you are still alive convinces me that you are scum.
    All I can say is that I expected to be dead N2. If you really think I am scum then do something of a proper FoS. Saying I am scum because I am not dead is kind of a cop out.

What we need today is a safe team scum lynch. I jumped on Spy because I believe its someone everyone can agree on. And its very odd everyone sees the player as scum but there has yet to be any kind of real push on him. You would think that at least 1 scum would jump on that for town cred if nothing else. And if you do not think spy is scum just try to go through his posts and read him as town. Its hard. I know because I have tried.

13. ISO #113

I believe the Mafia is playing a high risk high reward play-style, depending on charged players to run into each other on accident or get multiple kills the next few nights. It will work well for them this game because of the mistakes town has made so far, with the vigi killing town members and the missed lynch on D2. I honestly expect to see several kills tomorrow.

@Yayap: The reason I made the Mafia list unprompted is because there was some light discussion but no one made a solid list for it. In
    almost every game I play, mafia has a consig, to help them find the key TPR and eliminate them as quickly as possible. We also knew there was a Blackmailer and 2 auto-confirmed Mafia. Then lets take a look at those last 2 slots. The blackmailer, imo, is a weak disruption type role in that you have to be very specific in the way you use it or people will find loopholes in which to communicate, which we say very plainly this game. I figured another disruption type role would be logical to count amongst the mafia. We had someone claim roleblocked so I figured consort would be one of the roles in there. That leaves the last slot which could honestly go to any role so I figured a framer would be most likely. I know I look like scum because of my playstyle but I'm trying to develop into a better player to be able to play the game better and enjoy it more thoroughly.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Okay im back.

- Role List -

- Fire Nation -
    Ozai (Phoenix King) -FM Monster. He is clearly trying to redirect attention to himself.
    Azula (Crown Princess) - FM Goonswarm
    Hidden Fire Nation - FM Auckmid
    Hidden Fire Nation - FM Severn
    Hidden Fire Nation - FM Rumpel

- Neutral Evil -
    Combustion Man (Mass Murderer) - FM Spy
    Hama (Hidden Neutral Evil) - FM vornksr

- The Gaang -
    Aang (Avatar) - FM Zack
    Iroh (Grand Lotus) - FM Ozymandias
    Hidden Gaang - FM NorthStar
    Hidden Gaang - FM Crimson
    Hidden Gaang - FM Yayap
    Hidden Gaang - FM Procyon
    Hidden Gaang - FM philie
    Hidden Gaang - FM oops_ur_dead
    Hidden Gaang - FM Narks
    Hidden Gaang - FM Gerik
    Hidden Gaang - FM FalseTruth

- Ember Island Informant -
    Cabbage Merchant (Hidden Benign) - FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

I figured it out!

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by FM philie View Post
    People need to tell the difference between scum and stupidity. Jack was stupid, mark made some stupid comments. Monster made a stupid post, goonswarm has made some stupid posts. We just then have to make sure they are scum who made a mistake.

Aukip obviously shoot a vigilante. He really didn't want to die.

The train.on serven was quick and sudden and I'm willing to bet Atleast one of them is scum.

The people who claimed charged are safe, as the Host has neer comfirmed them as town. The people prepped are safe. We might not have kills to go off but we have the charges preps and blocks. The Magician is on our side, but he has to be careful not to send the charges back to the death immune mafia. But if he sends back a prep they have to spend an extra night unprepping. I need to read how the role works again. I have a few people I see as scum,
    This. This is why I want Auckmid lynched.

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by FM Northstar View Post
    Okay im back.

- Role List -

- Fire Nation -
    Ozai (Phoenix King) -FM Monster. He is clearly trying to redirect attention to himself.
    Azula (Crown Princess) - FM Goonswarm
    Hidden Fire Nation - FM Auckmid
    Hidden Fire Nation - FM Severn
    Hidden Fire Nation - FM Rumpel

- Neutral Evil -
    Combustion Man (Mass Murderer) - FM Spy
    Hama (Hidden Neutral Evil) - FM vornksr

- The Gaang -
    Aang (Avatar) - FM Zack
    Iroh (Grand Lotus) - FM Ozymandias
    Hidden Gaang - FM NorthStar
    Hidden Gaang - FM Crimson
    Hidden Gaang - FM Yayap
    Hidden Gaang - FM Procyon
    Hidden Gaang - FM philie
    Hidden Gaang - FM oops_ur_dead
    Hidden Gaang - FM Narks
    Hidden Gaang - FM Gerik
    Hidden Gaang - FM FalseTruth

- Ember Island Informant -
    Cabbage Merchant (Hidden Benign) - FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

I figured it out!
    Wow. You stuck peoples name to it. AUTO-TOWN.

22. ISO #122

Ozy and Rumple have yet to post, giving that you was blackmailed yesterday could be possible that one of these two are blackmailed.

And here are some other possible blackmails I could think that might be happening:
    Gerik is blackmailed to get Spy Lynched.
    Auckmid is blackmailed to claim shooting divemaster

If Rumple and Ozy post today, then the other two are possible, but given the blackmails have seemed to be shit so far I don't think they can make one.

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by FM philie View Post
    Ozy and Rumple have yet to post, giving that you was blackmailed yesterday could be possible that one of these two are blackmailed.

And here are some other possible blackmails I could think that might be happening:
    Gerik is blackmailed to get Spy Lynched.
    Auckmid is blackmailed to claim shooting divemaster

If Rumple and Ozy post today, then the other two are possible, but given the blackmails have seemed to be shit so far I don't think they can make one.
    Scumtell. Insulting blackmails that you gave out yourself.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

FM Spy (3):

FM Auckmid (1):
    FM Yayap

FM Severn (4):

FM Gerik (1):
    FM Narks

(For reference)
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Rumpel View Post
    i miss where you said otherwise
    Very shortly after people gave their reactions to my claim on D2. And a second time D3 in a conversation with Ozzy.

Well just to throw it out there I am against this Severn lynch as it stands now. I do not think anyone has done any kind of real FoS on him and its just crap that with all the conversation we have had so far. I am not saying he is not scum but we need to get a team scum today.

I am not 100% locked in on lynching spy although I do see him as the best target at the moment.

The blackmailed thing looks more and more like Ozzy is blackmailed. I honestly think the blackmailer is not any good at coming up with something creative so we should just expect blackmailed players to be blocked from chatting. On that note:

Can blackmailed players vote?

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

vornskr and northstar seem more scum like to me, gerik. i know what you've said about spy, but I think he's posting with less of a block, if you know what i mean. but if no one else sees that, i'll help on the spy lynch, as we should generally lynch.

gerik, what do you think about yapyap being BMed again. i don't want this topic to go to waste.

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by FM Severn View Post
    vornskr and northstar seem more scum like to me, gerik. i know what you've said about spy, but I think he's posting with less of a block, if you know what i mean. but if no one else sees that, i'll help on the spy lynch, as we should generally lynch.

gerik, what do you think about yapyap being BMed again. i don't want this topic to go to waste.
    I think that player has a very pointed mind and if he is town the scum probably blackmailed him in order to prevent the organized way he goes about things. The scum side of that would be 'he faked bm to get town cred' which is possible. I suppose it makes total sense to me that he and Ozzy would be BM targets.

Vornskr really looks like scum because of his lack of interaction. Northstar is hardly playing. Not too much you can say about an afk player other than its a really lame way to win if they are scum.

47. ISO #147

Day 1:

#41 Greetings, Gaang post.
    #42 Fluff about christmas money.
    #100 Anti random, accusing Ozymandias, cautioning Sokka.
    #101 Gaang repost.
    #102 Asks about vote against Gerik.
    #109 Request for host to link profiles.
    #308 Fluff (Happy New Year), Anti random, questioning how seriously 5p/day is enforced.

Day 2:

#167 Declaration of gun from blacksmith. <This stands out to me, since IMO, a town wouldn't so blaisely declare they got turned into a vigilante, since it makes them too big a target. It also seems odd to declare that, since N1 actions can be considered borderline random, and it really doesn't show much trust on the part of the blacksmith this early in the game.
    #168 Gaang post.
    #171 Declaration of poor reading ability, refuses to make list, offers to answer about specific people if asked.
    #189 Defending Ganondorf, questioning Crimson.
    #191 Explains confusion on why they got a gun.
    #196 Asks no references to old FMs.
    #202 Explains reasoning that blacksmith might also be anti-random lynch.
    #208 Defends ganon from Crimson.
    #336 Clarification of mechanics, has no opinion on Ganon's toph claim.
    #640 Declares they announced gun to reveal blacksmith and that they "shouldn't keep it a secret". Sides with Ganondorf. Votes Rumpel. Says "Neutrals are our enemies". Neutral-hunting?
    #647 Says he thinks Rumpel isn't mafia because mafia wouldn't bus someone this early.
    #677 Neutral on Ganondorf, comments to Rumpel.
    #682 Asks why we're pressuring TPRs.
    #686 Votes Narks, declares Rumpel to be a neutral.
    #733 Questioning Raiden's Cabbage claim.
    #735 Votes Raiden.
    #741 Declares unsure how blackmailer demands work.
    #743 Suggests forcing Raiden to claim blackmailed. Why would a town want a TPR to lose all night actions?
    #746 Mentions claim seems weird.
    #753 Declares Raiden should reveal blackmailed.
    #763 Mass Murderer warning.
    #774 questions Gerik's reasoning on Raiden's blackmail claim.
    #821 Questions where gambits were.
    #837 Reminder that Phoenix King is night immune and Vig can't kill him.
    #933 Votes Narks, declares won't be back before end of day.

Day 3:

#184 Votes ganon, says didn't use gun, asks how Overlord kills appear.
    #185 Suggests Ganon is PK.
    #186 Asks if we should continue "I am part of the Gaang" posts.
    #194 Sarcastically thanks vigilante.
    #195 Thanks Yayap for making host mad.
    #264 Suggests letting day end faster, as they doubt anything else of value will be found.
    #274 Asks again about day ending early.
    #286 Asks about shooting Jack.

Day 4:

#46 Declaration of killing Divemaster and reasoning, including that it was to stop further vigilante killing. Agrees with opinion on Severn, but says votes on him have no substance.
    #53 Posits ventriloquist.
    #54 Mechanics.
    #56 Comments on vornksr's change in posting behavior.
    #74 Explains MM mechanics.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by FM Severn View Post
    how creative can you get, though, faking being bmed. he went to FAQ, is ignoring thing said to him, and making weird insuations.
    I don't know. I have the guy read as town and honestly even if he was scum thats the kind of player that would have to be caught in a night action to get caught. In a word I trust him.