6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Re: Day 4: The Puppetmaster

Back

What the hell is with all these Severn votes? We could literally fuck off scum hunting 100% and just stick with vague 'I read this player as scum' comments which is just about what we are doing right now. If Severn is scum why is he scum? I really do not care for this 'lynch the new guy without talking about it' movement.

@Spy My vote on you was not a pressure vote. It was my expression of a desire to see you lynched. I am sure I will get around to pushing a harder FoS.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Don't have time right now, but a number of players immediately called Ganondorf out on his post D1. Those players are very likely not red faction. (Yes I did it too, you can ignore me for this player list of non-reds if you think this statement is that self-serving)

-vote FM Spy

Briefly skimmed, Gerik's case definitely at least has enough merit for a few votes (idk why it's still 1?). Only read the first 2 pages though

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

The first half of D3 he votes FalseTruth and then Narks. His opinions are original although how distant his actions are from the majority of players suggests he really has not been following the game.
    11:50#147D3 and 16:21#348D3 suggests he is scum hunting (Pushing that I share a night chat with False Truth)

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ganondorf View Post
    I'm home and have taken a moment to compress my notes into short but sweet reads. Feel free to pick my brain on any points you disagree with.

FM AscendedOne - Useless all 3 days. Vig this bitch.
    FM Auckmid - Absent day 1. Provides excellent insight although not very frequently. Good target for investigatives and/or vote pressure. Bad shot for a vigilante.
    FM Crimson - Reacts poorly under pressure, but clearly related to personality, although easily upset to the point of broken connections, able to set aside his differences for the sake of the team. 100% town.
    FM divemaster127 - Part of the Gaang. Probably received undeclared feedback d2. For some reason he saw it necessary to toph post twice, the second one excluding his comment about no feedback.
    FM FalseTruth - Quite active, willing provides input that is neither incredibly intelligent or useful. Seemingly has a good grasp on how the game is played, probably dumbtelling, possibly just bad. Suggested scum slip on day 2, and the explanation for it makes 0 sense. Day 2 Post 1079 Gerik says "I won't be around for D3 so it won't be an issue." So he'll be gone Wednesday and Thursday. Back Friday. Day 3 ends on Friday night so won't he be back Saturday?
    FM Gerik - Town leader, lots of lists with detailed notes, 100% town based on useful contributions. Probably won't survive much longer as preps can't be healed.
    FM Goonswarm - Not quite as useless as AscendedOne. A couple of useful insights, most likely scum, hated by most if not all players, possible neutral or fire nation being bussed.
    FM Illidan - MODKILL PLEASE!
    FM McPwnage- MODKILL PLEASE!
    FM MileS - MODKILL PLEASE!
    FM monster - The definition of useless. Argumentative and non contributive if S.A.S wasn't survivor, id say he is jester, but since he is not. Vig this bitch.
    FM MrSmarter - Not overall useful, but seems to be trying. Seems to be distracted by things happing IRL, not really paying a lot of attention to the game thread. More likely town, but an excellent scum candidate.
    FM Narks - Confirmed scum, probably Hama.
    FM NorthStar - Not one piece of new or usefull information. Vig this bitch.
    FM oops_ur_dead - No good contributions, but contributions are provided a good investigation candidate. Probably scum, possible town.
    FM Ozymandias - Vied for town leader d1, gained quite a bandwagon, dropped attempts to influence/lead the town day 2. Good contributions not afraid of attention without a doubt town.
    FM philie - Mostly fails to provide contributions doesn't provide scum reads unless asked, provides other contributions a little more freely, although seemingly reluctantly. Almost positive I know his role, so going with town, but if he claims anything but hes scum. Either way hes bad at this game.
    FM Procyon - Provides infrequent opinions most often without explanation, however with the charge n1 his votes may be relevant voted me and monster. Town most likely.
    FM Rumpel - Tons of "Contributions" jumps on bandwagons like crazy, focuses on the unimportant, never seen anyone more likely to be scum from just reads.
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha - Survivor
    FM Severn - Absent day 1 and day 2. Too early to tell.
    FM Spy - Had this guy pegged as scum from d1. If Narks isn't hama then this guy is, he's the most pure definition of flying under the radar, and has a a preocupation with hama. If hes not hama hes fire nation.
    FM TheJackofSpades - Trying to defend me when I'm already killed, not afraid of drawing bad attention. Overall not very helpful and inattentive, maybe it's just me being grateful for his attempt, but I have to consider him overall town.
    FM vornksr- Another good investigation target, provides contriutions that are semi-useful, but overall not helpful to the town, seems to be flying under the radar, still hasn't posted yet today, but will join the train when he does.
    FM Yayap - Blackmailed and charged, no charge counterclaim, most likely on the right track. Don't let him die. 100% Town.
    FM Zack - Confirmed member of the gaang.
    Gannons read list passed him over altogether which is of note. He could have easily pushed a scum shade on him given his activity's so far that day but did not.

21:18#419D3 He is critical of narks pointing out a potential role claim.
    15:06#562D3 btw i'm not mafia at all. I found it odd that he worded it like that. Instead of saying 'I am town' or 'I am not scum' its very alignment specific.
    15:13#571D3 you know, to stop communication between gannon and his maf buddies, we can stop communicating right now. what other info do we need to pass around in the next 7 hours? he's way over the minimum vote
    -vote fm ganondorf

Could make an argument that this is coaching and he wanted to shut Ganondorf up.
    15:30#596D3 i'm pretty sure mafia still have access to their chats. they're jsut closed. so i would know the codes if he had any. also jsut read phoenix king's role. didn't know he disguises as a random voter. i'll keep my vote on though if you dont mind me being disguised. i'm not afking from this game anymore.
    This is in contrast with his earlier insinuation that he was a replacement. Not a huge scum slip or anything but it is odd.
    16:03#650D3 why would you reveal like that. you're worse than me, and i'm trying to play bad. Suggests he is intentional playing bad.
    16:40#697D3 i really think the personal attacks are more important than the gameplay here. jack'll probably start to listen to you if you don't talk down at him. Expresses some desire to deescalate the situation.

The only one of his posts that really suggested he could be team scum would be 15:13#571D3. I could easily make a town or scum argument on the player as I am sure anyone could. All in all he goes against the grain too much to be team scum. He could be neutral scum though. The fact that the neutral kill happened as soon as he showed up can suggest a few things. All in all I do not care for this lynch.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Fun things we should consider-

There was only 1 MM kill. I believe this means the MM targeted a night immune player. Additionally the Nurse targeted this same player which suggests one of our more prominent town read members is in fact the phoenix king.

Also our cabbage merchant has been stashing away his cabbages. This has somewhat slipped from our focus but I would propose to let him. Let the mafia waste their night actions messing with him or let him get the solo win. We are in rough shape after last night and we should not waste valuable resources on that role.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gerik View Post
    Don't. Fuck him. He chose to screw the entire town out of spite with some garbage justification. Save your empathy for someone who is not an asshole.
    On that note one of the things that really hit my scum radar about Spy was
    18:44#720D3 Well, it certainly was half.
    He responded to my saying "I still hope at some point you will come out and say this was all some kind of insane gambit." Bolding the word 'insane'. I read this as him trying to stir Jack up. Like he wanted him to go on a rampage.

24. ISO #74

Fun things we should consider-

There was only 1 MM kill. I believe this means the MM targeted a night immune player. Additionally the Nurse targeted this same player which suggests one of our more prominent town read members is in fact the phoenix king.

Also our cabbage merchant has been stashing away his cabbages. This has somewhat slipped from our focus but I would propose to let him. Let the mafia waste their night actions messing with him or let him get the solo win. We are in rough shape after last night and we should not waste valuable resources on that role.
    The MM only kills targets that are at their houses when he spreads them or not? Sure he still could hit someone immune, but he could also just went to someone who visited someone else.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Mass Murderer

Spree at the a player's house at night, attacking all visitors. You also kill the target if they do not leave their home.
    If you are role blocked you will kill the role blocker and Spree at your own house.
    If you are attacked you will kill the attacker and Spree at your own house.
    You detect the name of any players that you attack without killing.
    You are invulnerable to basic night kills.

True. He could have visited a TPR.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by FM Spy View Post
    Man, I wanted to see Ganon lynched as bad as you did. I'll see what I can get together during my lunch break.

As for Jack, I just was commenting on the fact that he'd totally flipped his shit. Maybe not the best comment in retrospect.
    In a word I am looking for the intention behind the action. I view your D3 interactions as vote parking on Ganon then pushing for any lynch but his. I see your comment as a desire to see him 'flip his shit'

30. ISO #80

I had a solid scum read on Jack. I was far from the only player to feel that way, since several other players felt that he should be removed by the Vigilante or Auckmid if Ganon flipped scum(which he did.)

That said, you're right. I inexplicably goaded him on and if you want to lynch me for a poor judgment call, well, I guess that's fair.

31. ISO #81

Aight, so after being told at first that I received my second cabbage (despite having had only 3 nights so far) I have actually lost my cabbage, meaning I was visited. Don't mind it because anything else will paint a target on my back.

Regarding the trains forming, I'm glad Spy has not been overlooked. He is trying to stay so low that he ended up being able to see the gum that stuck to my shoe sole. Not many posts and everything is fluff (didn't check myself tho and at this point I forgot what Gerik said about his posts).

-vote FM Spy

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by FM Spy View Post
    I had a solid scum read on Jack. I was far from the only player to feel that way, since several other players felt that he should be removed by the Vigilante or Auckmid if Ganon flipped scum(which he did.)

That said, you're right. I inexplicably goaded him on and if you want to lynch me for a poor judgment call, well, I guess that's fair.
    That is not why I want to lynch you. I want to lynch you because your only original contributions to the town have been mechanics related. I really do not think you have been scum hunting and I see you as team scum. If you really are town read through your posts and find which post you think is your 'greatest contribution' to the town in terms of substance. I read you twice, once as scum and once as town. I found it easy to make a scum case for you and tough to make a town argument.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

Things are pretty rough but we can still pull through this. For a shift of focus all the kills give us nothing because they are mod kills and town kills. But the Ganondorf lynch gives us something. He has tons of posts we can analyze and look at his interactions. At how other players interacted with him. This should be the center of our discussion regarding any FoS

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

I suppose its a little late in the game for me to hide nonsense. In a word I am against the Severn lynch because I do not see him as team scum. Maybe he is neutral scum. I really do not know and we have next to nothing to go off of. But if he is neutral scum he has every reason to want to kill some reds as we do. The enemy of my enemy may not be my friend but he can still be useful.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

But why would you target him?
    Was thinking firescum might visit me (which Narks might have thought too) so I would not steal the win but help their numbers, on the other hand they could probably take me out if they don't think my presence is necessary anymore so eh. I think at this point you guys need me more.

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by FM Narks View Post
    Cabbages.

I feared that the MM would target someone else I considered, (Gerik or Zach).

So I thought that I might as well get rid of a cabbage.
    Makes sense. I guess I really am paranoid today.

So just to clarify your night actions have been
    N1: Ganon was not visited
    N2: Role blocked
    N3: Alpha was not visited

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

Quote Originally Posted by FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha View Post
    Was thinking firescum might visit me (which Narks might have thought too) so I would not steal the win but help their numbers, on the other hand they could probably take me out if they don't think my presence is necessary anymore so eh. I think at this point you guys need me more.
    Honestly I do not see firescum going after you. Your win condition sets you as a hinge that can shift as soon as you do not need the town. You will probably win regardless of your action the way things are playing out. I am very jealous of the position you are in right now.