here is a way to prove ur not bank hacking etc (unless points restored)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

here is a way to prove ur not bank hacking etc (unless points restored)

One way to proove that you have a couple mafia games and that they correspond with ur stats in mafia.
    Good for players restorating points in order to get validated faster i guess and also good if you ban someone that the banner can give reply with this to prove hes innocence.
    4rEyte0.png
    And this is how you can confirm it 99.9%
    https://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...864453619ADC7/

Its possible to rename the files played but you can look at dates changed if he does that.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 8th, 2015 at 04:04 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: here is a way to prove ur not bank hacking etc (unless points restored)

uhm yeah but who wants to waste so much time doing that annyway. and its not too easy to photoshop everything. on the first picture you need to photoshop date's changed. the /file path since the file path shows ur starcraft 2 code for that user.

and then all the file names with (1) and (2) and if you dont have the exact same text then you literally will struggle BIG time with this.

and if you dont have the exact same text in the photoshop you need to paint the text urself. so i would say easy to spot if its fake or not.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    uhm yeah but who wants to waste so much time doing that annyway. and its not too easy to photoshop everything. on the first picture you need to photoshop date's changed. the /file path since the file path shows ur starcraft 2 code for that user.

and then all the file names with (1) and (2) and if you dont have the exact same text then you literally will struggle BIG time with this.

and if you dont have the exact same text in the photoshop you need to paint the text urself. so i would say easy to spot if its fake or not.
    3 reasons this is utterly pointless:

A) It would take me 10x less effort to create a fake screenshot than it would have taken me to create the fake bank file in the 1st place.

B) Players are under no obligation to prove the legitimacy of their points to other players. You only ever have to prove the legitimacy of your points to the mods. I.e when requesting a point restore or appealing a point ban. Which brings me to C:

C) The mods already have FAR better ways of determining if someone has bank hacked. I.e: There is a proper record of point restores and donors. They are the only ones who can pass final say on whether a points history is fake or not, and an easily faked screenshot showing you played the game X amount of time ago does not help them. There's a reason they ask for actual replays in point restore requests.
    Last edited by Mentar; January 8th, 2015 at 01:21 PM.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    B) Players are under no obligation to prove the legitimacy of their points to other players.
    Look at this OP and understand, if someone might be hacking report him and be done with it. I've seen you accuse literally dozens of people of hacking in lobbies/game set-ups.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by AlEx View Post
    Look at this OP and understand, if someone might be hacking report him and be done with it. I've seen you accuse literally dozens of people of hacking in lobbies/game set-ups.
    i just dont like bananachucho since he leaves when he dies usually and i dont see him do very much roulette. and what do you mean annyway.

dozens? just those who lately claimed restored points when i clearly heard u can get restored with a reasonable amount of wins / losses back again so it fits the points compared to games total.

other than that you might take me for being someone else.

and i have 8000 points but i got more achievements than him and 89 wins i think and achievements can only be achieved when i do not leave the game. yes i usually just leave when im done unless i wanna roulette. i dont skype nor do i talk to very many friends meanwhile i play. usually they come to the lobby in time and i get to know with people that i played with earlier.

being the most active player when im at it for this week pays off since i just got back. even tho lately i got accused for hacking a couple times and people gamethrow to lynch me 2 times cause they said i was cheating since i randomly guessed a players role, neutral evil role to be exact. (i already said who all maf's was and they got lynched after me) so won annyway.

but even so i keep using the same name and i still have won 80% ish of all the games.

i dont accusse people randomly. and i have a feeling you are NZforever or something like that. who constantly keep asking me. how did that report go. i dont know why they are being so slow to say anything about obvious point hackers like that. he claimed DR did it for him but gave him 0 wins 0 losses back.

in total i got 1 friend on my friend list in sc2 that actually plays mafia. since im actually from the EU servers. but everyone in the lobby seems to be familiar with who i am.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 9th, 2015 at 04:04 AM.

8. ISO #8

and why should i continue to actually waste 10 minutes on fixing screenshots to the originial size and put gamma up so u can see the s2 code. using screenshot from steam the pictures becomes a bit dark.

i mean, why has it been so long wait already for the obvious players. there was a SC2 mafia update today. was it about those? no. im pretty sure those reports has been looked at before that update today since i posted it 3 days ago.
    and when you come back (from afk long time), start playing. 5-9 hours a day in sc2 mafia and you report and waiting 3 days really feel like an eternity.

kimjung aka necroplant sits breaking every single lobby by inviting players, he sits like that for 30-60 minutes randomly each day.

and today, was nice to Kill someone with Lightning. and make the player be killed twice lol.
    seen one mod in 3 days, not really super active moderators or i might be online at the wrong time.

i like reporting ppl since i support the game and want to keep it in order. and by saying that i dont mean keep it the way i want it. just keeping it real and avoid gamethrow and leave trains or spot people that might be skyping etc.

by the way, its 3 people with Very equal names in the game as mine, and by that i mean sc2 name as in when you are in lobby.

and compared to my join date i have been here quite long already. like my very fun cult games where you need a real nutcracker broke the games like 5 times when you hit day 12+
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...088#post459088
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 9th, 2015 at 03:48 AM.

9. ISO #9

and for achievements

is the difference really that much noticeable? i just took an example of MatxX who we know are pretty much legit player.

now that said i dont know what the achievements is worth obviously all roles might be like 500 points or so but 15000 point difference here. and matxX has 270 games played and the other guy has supposedly 960

Attachment 17655

and btw, should make an achievement when you get attacked 3 + times

or one where you get attacked by neutral / town / triad (mafia).

die from jester. be shot by vigi and shot by triad / maf.
    that would be something =)
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 9th, 2015 at 09:48 PM.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    i just dont like bananachucho since he leaves when he dies usually and i dont see him do very much roulette. and what do you mean annyway.

dozens? just those who lately claimed restored points when i clearly heard u can get restored with a reasonable amount of wins / losses back again so it fits the points compared to games total.

other than that you might take me for being someone else.

and i have 8000 points but i got more achievements than him and 89 wins i think and achievements can only be achieved when i do not leave the game. yes i usually just leave when im done unless i wanna roulette. i dont skype nor do i talk to very many friends meanwhile i play. usually they come to the lobby in time and i get to know with people that i played with earlier.

being the most active player when im at it for this week pays off since i just got back. even tho lately i got accused for hacking a couple times and people gamethrow to lynch me 2 times cause they said i was cheating since i randomly guessed a players role, neutral evil role to be exact. (i already said who all maf's was and they got lynched after me) so won annyway.

but even so i keep using the same name and i still have won 80% ish of all the games.

i dont accusse people randomly. and i have a feeling you are NZforever or something like that. who constantly keep asking me. how did that report go. i dont know why they are being so slow to say anything about obvious point hackers like that. he claimed DR did it for him but gave him 0 wins 0 losses back.

in total i got 1 friend on my friend list in sc2 that actually plays mafia. since im actually from the EU servers. but everyone in the lobby seems to be familiar with who i am.
    Mafia 2.PNGMafia 1.PNG

You sir are wrong.
    Who would hack a game on SC2 anyway?

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by NzForever View Post
    Mafia 2.PNGMafia 1.PNG

You sir are wrong.
    Who would hack a game on SC2 anyway?
    A quick look at the reports section shows who would hack.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

13. ISO #13

Honestly rev himself could create a new account and bank hack it and we could still tell. Even without those tricks we have we know the player base and when some guy shows up with a bunch of points and nobody knows him...
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.