2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Re: Day 3: The Avatar and the Firelord

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crimson View Post
    so does someone want to fill me in on why we are wasting time on this shit speculation?

this is what happened to FMs ago. people wasted their time on pointless speculation.

lets go with occam razor and assume they are non-existent right now
    It's not like we have anything better to talk about atm.

No new feedback.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by FM divemaster127 View Post
    Gandondorf claimed Toph the truthseeker, a character which turned up in the graveyard today. Additionally, Narks who claimed Lookout, says that no one visited Ganondorf on a previous night even though Ganondorf should have appeared to the Lookout since truthseeker is a self target, meaning that one of them is not being honest.

It is also worth mentioning that this is an FM. You are meant to read the threads and realize this yourself. If the town only ever lynches when there is 100% conclusive evidence of someone being scum, the town would be disadvantaged since they would have a very hard time killing scum as quickly as scum killed town. Ganondorf does not have a 100% chance of being scum. However, there is more then enough evidence pointing at a fairly high likelihood of him lying about his truthseeker claim to warrant a bandwagon and possible lynch against him.
    I have read the threat. It is just interesting to see who posts what when asking to reveal information about scum. If he does flop over scum its good to see who packed on evidence against him and who stood by quiet.

Please don't assume I have not read every post. I assure you that I have.

So in this case, our current best lynch target is someone who may have lied about his role? While I think he should be investigated, I don't think that is worth a lynch at this time. Let's wait and see if anyone else comes up with information as more people log on. If no one else has anything to add then Gandondorf may end up being the best target to lynch.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

We have concrete proof that Ganon is lying.

1. Ganon claimed Toph-Truthseer
    2. Slaol rolled Toph-Truthseer
    3. Lookout confirms Ganon did not self visit, which is required for Truthseer

Essentially everything Divemaster said. Crimson, I disagree with you on the no lynch matter. We have a very strong lead here that we need to jump on top of. We have too many players AFK that aren't modkilled yet. We have had 3 Townies killed by Vig shots. This game is spiraling out of control quickly. We need to take whatever info we get and pursue it.

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by FM AscendedOne View Post
    I was either bussed, or there is two of my power role.

Your responses to this post will determine if you are scum.
    Your grammar needs work.

Only Scum can be bussed - the definition being that Scum actively get one of their own lynched, throwing him/her under the bus.

So if you were bussed you already know who the Scum are, you're on their team.

PR's are often duplicated in large games.

If you are a PR, why out yourself unnecessarily?

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by FM FalseTruth View Post
    Your grammar needs work.

Only Scum can be bussed - the definition being that Scum actively get one of their own lynched, throwing him/her under the bus.

So if you were bussed you already know who the Scum are, you're on their team.

PR's are often duplicated in large games.

If you are a PR, why out yourself unnecessarily?
    hes refering to the bus driver role

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crimson View Post
    so im going to point out a bunch of thigns that stike me odd and i want everyone poinions on it:

lack of combustion mans kill
    lack of scum kill
    the masses of changes going around
    reads on everyone
    Combustion Man is one of our no-shows.
    Scum are toying with us or we have some very good roleblockers.
    What changes?
    I'm all for reads. Hard to get a good read with so many players and short days, though.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ganondorf View Post
    @ascendedone I suspect you misunderstand how bus driving works can you explain it for us.
    I am a power role. I used my action. I got the feedback that my target would have gotten. I assumed I was bussed with my target. I assumed there was no feedback.

Since I'm getting bussed, I don't suggest anyone visiting me.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by FM FalseTruth View Post
    Combustion Man is one of our no-shows.
    Scum are toying with us or we have some very good roleblockers.
    What changes?
    I'm all for reads. Hard to get a good read with so many players and short days, though.
    The combustion man bit seems very plausible.

Does the Crown Princess' Charge count as the Mafia factional kill?
    If it does, that would explain why we haven't seen a mafia kill.

44. ISO #144

From the mod:

There have been a few questions about this to me, so I'm just going to clarify publicly so everyone is aware: The Fire Nation may only perform one killing action per night. Killing abilities include: mafia factional kill (anyone can do this instead of their normal actions), bruiser's ability, disguising, any killing abilities gained by a thief, Phoenix King's Sabotage (not his prep), and Crown Princess's charge.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150