TRIAD is stronger than MAFIA! currently yes, but most likely bug.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

TRIAD is stronger than MAFIA! currently yes, but most likely bug.

hehe, interesting game.

we do 2 triad and 2 mafia to fight vs 9 towns.

it ends up with me godfather and dragon head survives until the end.

but then the triad wins the game instead of mafia. maybe we need to make some rules on this?

ssuEEeB.jpg
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: TRIAD is stronger than MAFIA! currently yes, but most likely bug.

I can see your point, but atm its working as intended.

The victory order for tyes is basically:

Arsons
    Mass murderers
    Serial killers
    Triad - unless the person they're tying with is citizen, then town win
    Mafia- unless the person they're tying with is citizen, then town win
    Cult
    Other town

A common misconception is that the neutral kills (Arson, MM, SK) can only win alone but they can win with other neutral kills of the same role (i.e: 2 sks can win togethor) as well as the non-killing neutrals. Just putting that out there because i'm tired of getting backstabbed by sk's after helping them win as judge because "dude, i can't win with you".
    Last edited by Mentar; January 7th, 2015 at 06:08 AM.

5. ISO #5

btw if it ends with 3 players left, 2 mafia and one citizen then the citizen doesn't win

just in any case the citizen is supposed to win he doesn't. not sure if that was with triad of maf.

edit, prob said all this cause i was citizen and hit 1v2 in the end and no way of winning then game ends, and that its harder to win 1v2.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; May 17th, 2015 at 10:44 PM.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    btw if it ends with 3 players left, 2 mafia and one citizen then the citizen doesn't win

just in any case the citizen is supposed to win he doesn't. not sure if that was with triad of maf.
    That list only applies for 1v1.(2 players left)

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    Not sure if serious thread.
    should still be option for citizen, win against 2 triad/maf if alone

alot harder to first survive until the game lands a 1v2 instead of having 4 ppl left in game and mafia will pick who to die at night. or 5th guy is lynched and night starts with 4.
    its a 50/50 win chance and if they figure out you might be the citizen for giving no real clues or good lw's with a diff role picked and not telling annyone that you where citizen entire game, is not that easy.

so yeah i think citi should win 1v3 aswell.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

you're very clever to think 1v2 / 1v3 is easier than 1v1

fag
    it's been explained to you several times, your inability to grasp simple concepts like "if its 3v1 you're losing, it's supposed to be hard" and "the game doesn't auto-end until it's 1v1", is your problem.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtalon View Post
    I do agree though, The game is called Mafia, yet the Mafia is like the weakest group in the game, Rename it to Town, or Triad cause the Mafia ain't shit
    you could argue that semantically it makes sense for mafia to be the one that wins ties instead of triad given the games name, but really it's such a small thing that literally makes no difference to the game.

16. ISO #16

whats with the excuses you keep giving, i asked give me a reason for why not.

atm i dont really care what happends with citizen cause i play pretty decent with any role annyway as i dont even use role powers to determine who is what.

i have already heard not very much of why it should be a big deal having it. it would just be alot more facepalm if it would happend. the mafia is 3 or maybe with 4 mafia and its 1 person left after lynching a guy. and suddenly game ends saying town won.
    1 vs 4 alive mafia win, thats gonna be beast.

but whatever mentar, hate people who say that Oh people has told you lots of times already or some shit like that. look at the OP's date maybe
    its 5 and a half month old. you think im gonna re read it? oh wait i already did and just asked once again. but intelligence doesn't strike you
    Last edited by MasterNinja; May 20th, 2015 at 01:59 PM.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

its 5 and a half month old. you think im gonna re read it? oh wait i already did and just asked once
    Oh, I'm sorry. It was totally unreasonable of me to assume you have read the thread you're posting in when it's YOUR thread.

22. ISO #22