1. ISO #1

BananaChucho

Seen this guy often in the US servers
    ID 1-S2-1-3446327
    Name Bananachucho
    ingame-name Nurse Joy

Donor / doesn't say on startup.

29 000 points, 750 games played.
    color name on Death? never seen that before on non donors? *when he die the reason why he died says in colors*
    also a little inmature and somethimes gets kicked on game startup.
    Screenshots
    mprWi6A.jpg
    juZzqgf.jpg
    colors?
    09tjHaV.jpg

This is more of a legit 32 000 point when u have 2000 games + compared to 750 and 444 wins.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attach...5&d=1411174717
    or psyduck from the forums here, 28 000 points 1500 games +
    nIKq55C.jpg
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 6th, 2015 at 11:04 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: BananaChucho

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-3446327 is Correct.

Previous Offenses:

Ignored report for lack of evidence at https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=3446327

Player Offenses:

NzForever: Bank review.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Player has many achievements, 30369 points, 451 wins, and 796 games played. Other players in same lobby with ~15000 points have 638 and 922 games played. Sending this to bank review; my opinion is hacked.

Recommended Actions:

BananaCucho: Bank review.

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

5. ISO #5

Bananachucho lowering own point by 5k from already messed up bank file.

Name Bananachuco

ID 1-S2-1-3446327

Crimes
    Reported before, 32-33 000 points with 790 games played. No donor. now he has 23k point and 830-840 games played.
    Confronted him and he said he gave away points in roulette. you are simply not able to give away 5k points in 30-40 games
    just saying that should confirm that the person is not legit to begin with. jump to day 2 in replay closer to end of day.

Other
    I have played mafia everyday for 3 weeks now and this person has been gone for a while and its first time seeing this person is now back.

Also
    25k point at 800 games is Susp. and she already claim in the replay that she gave away her other points (31k) to 25k. wich is literally impossible having 31k points at 800 games and less. 1000% impossible.

Edit
    Since she by today has 832 games and the first replay 1 month ago she has 796 games and 30300 point and now on game 820-830 she has 25k points. should prove what i said about my activity lately. since i had not seen him in a while was correct. made a report on same time when old save was made and now she has fixed her bank file but it still looks bad. should have 920-1000 games + for 20k points.
    Me = 10-15 games a day or more. and her aprox 1 game everyday until now since last report. (before that report he played alot more)

About replay
    Mafia- Bananachuco.SC2Replay (170.7 KB) is made Today showing 25k point 830 games.
    bananachucho.SC2Replay (211.8 KB) Is made 8.1.2015 (day month year) with 31k points 796 games played
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 13th, 2015 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Changed 9k to 5k points on the title but didnt work lolz
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

6. ISO #6

Point Banned.

The staff plays a lot and nobody has seen this guy passing out 10k points. The time and effort it would take to do that would be kind of nuts. I gave a ton away in my quest to get 14 pulls with a pass on 15 pull 100 point roulette. I just do not see it as remotely possible.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7

I have played a lot of games with BananaCucho and have seen her earn tons of points through roulette. I have also seen Banana give away thousands of points by playing very high point games and pulling as much as possible. I was one of the people who received hundreds of points this way. I dont really understand why you would point ban someone just for earning a lot of points in roulette and giving some away. Especially a long time player who has played over 850 games...

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

I would like to appeal this point ban.

I have been playing SC2 mafia since HOTS came out in 2013. I do not play as much as I used to, and it took me a long time to get to 16-18k ish points, but when I got there I started to play a lot of high stakes roulette, and I mean a lot. I earned a lot of points that way very quickly and even had some help by other players that gave away points, and have a bit of a reputation among some players for playing roulette often and for a lot of points.

I feel like this situation is being misrepresented completely. First, I didn't give away 10k points, it was about 6k and it didnt take that long to do. Just a few games really. When I was at about 30k points, my max roulette bet was about 180, so multiple roulette games in one mafia game resulted in me giving away 500-700 points in one game. SparkNuts and other players can vouch for that. I do not know the names of a lot of the players and I can ask around, but the burden of proof of this really shouldn't fall on me.

I have played a lot of games of mafia, have earned tons of achievements, and have won as every role. I have attached a replay that showed me needing only Mason Leader back in 2013. I don't think it's fair that I'm being treated like bank hackers that come here and hack the bank to get different execution styles or hats or models or whatever without earning it. I am a long time player and I haven't touched my bank file. I have never been watch listed or banned for any crimes in 2 years of playing this game, and I doubt even reported for anything until now.

There are some players that can vouch for me passing 20k, but I don't know all of their names. I do know I was playing a lot of games with Comway II and he can definitely vouch for me playing high stakes roulette during that time and gaining a lot of points and passing 20k.

Second, the player that reported me just doesn't like me and seems to be grasping at straws to attack me. He mentions that the way that I die is being listed in color - that's an easy trick. When you use your name code you leave the </c> off at the end and it messes with the death message and voting text color. That's not a hack. He also calls me immature and claims I get kicked a lot on startup - I have been kicked a few times on startup by trolling players who love troll kicking. I don't see how how is relevant. I play a lot of games with the same name and so there are certain players who are annoyed with me and will accuse me of anything or troll me just because they want to.

I do not have a million replays saved to show, in fact the only reason I have these three is because the two older ones were saved due to gamethrowing reports that I did (I haven't done any in almost a year), and the newest one was when I played a game I was particularly proud of and wanted to save. Like I said before however, the burden of proof on this shouldn't lie with me. I can show a replay that shows me with 16,060 points with 606 games played in Nov 2014, and with 12,533 points at 425 games in April 2014.

Thanks for your time.

a.png

arson win, no kills.SC2Replay

Image a (and replay) shows 16,060 points at 606 games

b.png

Gamethrow-Joemadly.SC2Replay

Image b and replay shows 12,533 points at 425 games

c.png

-Mafia-.SC2Replay

Image c and replay shows every role won except ML in Sept 2013 (to show credibility that I'm a long time player)
    Last edited by BananaCucho; March 22nd, 2015 at 02:44 AM.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen , the guy got good skills with his roulette and now you guys are point banning him .... this is totally bull s***. plus the guys got nothing but a kind heart , he never trolled , he never call others bad naming , he is very decent man , and what you guys are doing here is getting rid of a decent man , instead of getting rid of the new imitator Necroplant who is now trolling in the Mafia lobby....... you are making a huge mistake if you ban this decent guy!

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Coast View Post
    Players can hack their bank without giving themself the achievement.

You're not helping his case :P. Also, Blizzard recently added a system where lobby hosts could kick pending players from the lobby (Eliminating pending trolls). It seems a lot of players are vouching that BananaCucho is a legitimate player, and we'll look over his case once more.
    Please do consider it again because if you don't you'll lose a decent guy in a mafia community.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

I appreciate it Coast. I also gave away over 2k more points in only 4 games tonight and was gonna upload screenshots and replays to prove how easily it can be done and how quickly points can fluctuate through high stakes roulette. If needed I can still do that, here's one example of me giving out 782 points in one game that only lasted 5 days

Attachment 17942
    Last edited by BananaCucho; March 25th, 2015 at 02:38 AM.

17. ISO #17

I've undone this. Staff may not have recognized her, but there is a lot of evidence to suggest a reasonable gain and several real users supporting the way she plays giving them points.

Would they support her if she hadn't handed out points? Maybe not. But here we are.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I also wanted to add that I recently learned that there is apparently an achievement you get stuck with when you bank hack. I don't have it. I haven't modified my bank file.
    That's not exactly how it works; lack of the achievement is not necessarily proof that you haven't edited your bank file. Not saying you edited, though.

19. ISO #19

I still see the 10k giveaway as total lunacy but slaols word is final. Past that its always our policy to not punish on potential evidence.

. For that I am sorry for the inconvenience
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

20. ISO #20

and claiming to give away points when having 31 000 points when not even having 800 games sounds really ridicules.

ur screenshots indicates no dates.
    that watermelon person is being called gamethrower by most of the people in the games i played so far after coming back, wich is 2 games. lol

and ur explanation for this
    Mafia- Bananachuco.SC2Replay (170.7 KB) is made Today showing 25k point 830 games.
    bananachucho.SC2Replay (211.8 KB) Is made 8.1.2015 (day month year) with 31k points 796 games played

is that you gave away points magically in roulette, 6000 points would be 50 roulette games + and losses only. i never seen this occur before where you lose on purpose. must be to specific friends or something when you got no real vitnesses but only the persons who actually says you gave them points, what about all the other 13 players who enters the lobby? no vitnesses of this.

and that second post i just made, suddenly you appear / and that other guy who claimed he was you appears. and ofcourse in the next game you both dont get to play simultaneously since 1 died at beginning. coinsidence that next game where nurse n1 and nurse n2 that none gets to play simultaneously to confirm that the guy doesn't just have 2 computers sitting there on 2 accounts.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; April 15th, 2015 at 02:47 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

21. ISO #21

I have given more than sufficient evidence to refute your baseless claims. I really don't understand why you can't just leave it alone. Trying to get long time players based solely on your suspicions and grudges against them isn't cool. There are players that ruin games that you could go after yet you persue these vendettas against those of us that find a little joy in playing Mafia. Give it a rest already. You don't run the world.

If a mod could lock this thread that would be great.
    Last edited by BananaCucho; April 15th, 2015 at 02:31 AM.