Day 2: The Painted Lady
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Day 2: The Painted Lady

The Gaang arrives at a Fire Nation village populated by sick and starving people. They discover that a nearby Fire Nation ammunitions factory is polluting the river and is causing the village's suffering. The Gaang wants to move on to reach the Firelord as quickly as possible, but Katara convinces them to stay by making Appa appear sick. At night, she assumes the role of "The Painted Lady," a local legend, to heal the sick and steal food from the factory. Aang catches Katara leaving the camp one night, and she confesses to Aang that it was all a ruse, and that she was just about to do one last thing before they leave: destroy the Fire Naton factory. Aang decides to go with her, and together they easily dispose of the factory, spurring Fire Nation soldiers to attack the village. After defeating the soldiers, Katara reveals herself to the villagers, who thank her for her selfless aid. As they prepare to leave the village behind, the real spirit of the Painted Lady appears to Katara and thanks her.

FM Clawtrocity has been slain by a vigilante. He was Chit Sang, a citizen.

- Role List -

- Fire Nation -
    Ozai (Phoenix King)
    Azula (Crown Princess)
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation

- Neutral Evil -
    Combustion Man (Mass Murderer)
    Hama (Hidden Neutral Evil)

- The Gaang -
    Aang (Avatar)
    Katara (Doctor)
    Sokka (Nurse)
    Toph (Truthseer)
    Zuko (Vigilante)
    Appa (Bus Driver)
    Iroh (Grand Lotus)
    Hidden Gaang (Citizen)
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang

- Ember Island Informant -
    Cabbage Merchant (Hidden Benign)

15 votes to lynch
    Day ends at this time.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; January 3rd, 2015 at 08:58 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: Day 2: The Painted Lady

Quote Originally Posted by FM Spy View Post
    I'm kinda curious what Claw did to deserve to be shot so early. It's not like anyone had a read on him and he wasn't acting THAT scummy.
    after looking at his profile his posts are shit tier, can't believe I didn't notice him yesterday

only one death, was anyone charged or prepped?

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yayap View Post
    Ganondorf is voting lynchbait Crimson. +1 scum point for Ganondorf

Pure gut is telling me MrSmarter is likely to be scum.
    Happy? Jeez

I think mcsmarter and ganondorf are both scum.

Ganondorf entered the game with an agenda.
    Mcsmarter chainsaw defended him.
    ^ FM Oops_ur_dead

Wowie these guys don't think alike at all

24. ISO #24

Nothing happened to me last night.

Spoiler : Vigilante Speculation :
    You see. I said it would be a mistake if the Vigilante shot and yet he did. I admit I really didn't have any authority over him, yet I believe it was simple logic that shooting last night was not an intelligent move.

I noticed that the Vigilante ignored Crimson's suggestion *Which I tried to quote but this site says fuck you and won't let me* and shot someone that only philie called out.

This might be a bad idea, but should people volunteer to get visited? It'd give the day town more control over what citizens get promoted and how we can direct their actions
    okay, a bit of a change of topic. there were a ton of people that were down for a random lynch, as I am. i personally think the benefits outweigh the costs. someone already said theres not that much point in discussing whether we should or not, as its part of every game. so if you are in favor, get on a train, and try not to start your own.
    also, why did that one guy post a code.
    (don't have computer access for a while, playing on mobile, please excuse my lack of quotes)
    I couldn't seem to figure out how to quote them directly yet you can just check the posts yourselves if you think they aren't legit.

The only two posts that I took note of from Claw.

The first one is relatively ignorant to me. It almost rang scum in my mind initially. Yet after thinking it through I went back to the previous statement, just an ignorant townie. Yet I could potentially see someone getting up over that.

The second post appears to me like a scum trying to direct the town, and this post seriously just stuck out to me yesterday. Some might consider it a town post yet from my POV of lynching yesterday being a scummy move it stuck there. Yet there was something special about his. He wasn't directing at anyone specific. He simply said get on a train, don't make a new one. Yesterday it made me think that he was a scum who saw none of his teammates being voted and wanted to keep it that way while stilling getting a townie lynched.

Some of you might wonder why I made this post. It's merely me contemplating why the Vigilante shot Claw of all people. All in all, I could see it as a decently logical shot. Yet I still wouldn't have made it myself.

Spoiler : Comments on Today :
    Now then onto what I've read today...

The vote from Narks on oops_ur_dead confused me, and I went back to yesterday to look it over, as I hadn't taken notes on him due to the fact I hadn't seen anything of importance.

I found his two accusations weak due to the lack of elaboration. That is simply my opinion however as I am an individual that likes lots of details before making a decision. He has the same ignorance as Claw and simply ran out and claimed Citizen. This does not seem like a Pro-Town move to me. So either he's not that intelligent, or he's scum. Both of which are strong possibilities.

Narks himself on the other hand I found quite interesting as to why he picked out oops_ur_dead rather than another individual.

I don't really have a comment on the vote for Spy by Rumpel. It seemed rather logical to me when I saw it.

Crimson jumping onto FalseTruth with the excuse "I'll tell you later" does not seem like a Pro-Town move to me. Yet unfortunately I have seen this exact thing far too many times by town PRs to think it is the work of a scum.

Ganondorf's vote on Crimson seems weak and badly thought out. I don't see what he could gain at the current moment.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crimson View Post
    -vote FM FalseTruth

not moving vote everyon needs to sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Crimson View Post
    mod any lw?

i have my reasons but it best if we wait for others to give imput first

This from the guy that wanted Aang to out himself Day 1.

I'd definitely like to hear your reasons.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ganondorf View Post
    Please elaborate.
    The "I am part of the Gaang" idea was a good one, and not something I think Scum would suggest.
    His suggestion that Aang should claim blew my mind, but I thought he was reaction testing.
    "ozzy is most likey town, false is probably scum with gerik" I also put down as him doing some reaction testing.

Yeah, I have him at null now. Not Town.

39. ISO #39
    FM Slaol

No.

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by FM FalseTruth View Post
    The "I am part of the Gaang" idea was a good one, and not something I think Scum would suggest.
    His suggestion that Aang should claim blew my mind, but I thought he was reaction testing.
    "ozzy is most likey town, false is probably scum with gerik" I also put down as him doing some reaction testing.

Yeah, I have him at null now. Not Town.
    I see. Do you approve of his read on ozzy and gerik?

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by FM FalseTruth View Post
    His attempt to flashlynch me makes no sense, up until that point I thought he was solidly Town. Now he's not so solidly.
    FalseTruth overreacted to Crimson's vote

>he thinks that crimson is solidly town
    >crimson votes him(for reasons unclear, though)
    >he thinks that crimson is no longer solidly town
    >he immediately makes a post "doesn't mean he's scum" -- this appears to me as if he wants to cover up his initial reaction

I'm gonna go along with this
    -vote FM FalseTruth

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Who I want to see talk is our beloved GoonSwarm (The fluff master himself)

20:42#9 (Fluff)
    20:49#14 (Toh post)
    20:58#19 (Instigating Fluff)
    10:11#120 (Soft unoriginal fos and organizational Fluff) Hate to see me mod killed? Did he read me as new to the game? Is he just looking out for me or posting words for the record?
    10:18#124 (Fluff)
    10:40#129 (Unoriginal opinion) Pretty much repeating MrSmarter
    12:14#136 (Fluff)
    13:52#140 (Anti Lurker) But not calling anyone out.
    13:56#141 (Fluff)
    15:44#155 (Spam or a code) I really don’t care on D1. D2 I may have tried to crack this. 8 lines break 8 lines. Doesn’t look so random to me. And auto correct would grab more words than that. Especially the spaces are odd. Writing about it makes me want to crack it. But I really don’t care about some seeded nonsense.
    19:52#188 (Justify spam/code post)
    22:52#196 (Fluff)
    13:22#332 (Justifies code post)
    14:08#343 (Offering information?) I wonder why he did not just post the info. Why offer it? To find out how interested I am in his code?
    14:16#346 (Justification)
    14:57#366 (Fluff/Justification)
    15:04#372 (Fluff) If its gibberish why talk about it?

Of his posts almost every one of them was an effort to appear town, Fluff, or something defensive. I did not see very much analyzation of others intentions or contributions to the town.

-vote GoonSwarm

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by FM monster View Post
    I am part of the Gaang.

I have not received any feedback today. But more importantly, why there was only the vigilante's shot? What happened to Fire Nation's attack?
    Also, if someone says "i'm part of the gaang" in their second post instead of first, doesn't that makes then more suspicious?
    Some people post before reading. Im not sure that really qualify s as a scum tell so much as a pointer to how they read/post.
    I have been wondering on the fire nation stuff myself. One of them prepped me to kill me which I am actually not too unhappy with.