Day 2: The Painted Lady - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: Day 2: The Painted Lady

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ganondorf View Post
    Seemingly accurate, but misleading, I noted very quickly in pregame that
    I see your point. Im going to assume that you read that "Avatar" plan he proposed as a legit plan. I personally read it as a fish. I suppose thats the difference in how we see the post. One side is him backing up a scummy idea, the other is him making an anti-town plan seem slightly less anti town to draw out scum who would support it.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crimson View Post
    appa is bus driver...

i can see your shitty potshots at me and if you continue your going to get the full outlash of me so i would be point blank and kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TALK TO ME NOW IF YOU HAVE SOEMTHING
    I find the best way to get a read out of someone is to do what they ask of me first. It makes them feel indebted and more obliged to do what you want.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

im begining to wonder why you even have your vote on me if your not even going to ask me anythign. your just vote parking FMPOV just to avoid dcissuona dn being productive

i want to hear from your first. whats your read on false and why? and dont bore me with logic and thoughts, use examples of his post on why show me a case on why you think hes town or scum (if you think hes scum you should just join me and vote him)
    I'm null on FalseTruth. I already pointed out why her posts about you aren't unreasonable as town, but other than that, I've picked up on no indication of alignment. Sorry if you want quotes, but I'm on my phone so that's not happening right now.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gerik View Post
    I see your point. Im going to assume that you read that "Avatar" plan he proposed as a legit plan. I personally read it as a fish. I suppose thats the difference in how we see the post. One side is him backing up a scummy idea, the other is him making an anti-town plan seem slightly less anti town to draw out scum who would support it.
    No, I assumed at the time it was an attempt to spark conversation, that's why I responded, only to get slapped in the face by his follow up posts.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by FM philie View Post
    I feel that Avatar idea was more a stupid one than scummy.
    Are you just saying that because I literally drew out it being scum bait 2 posts earlier? That timing is really bad. It screams "I want town points without contributing". The lack of substance from you is much less of a surprise and getting to just be whats expected though..

11. ISO #111

No, I assumed at the time it was an attempt to spark conversation, that's why I responded, only to get slapped in the face by his follow up posts.
    you got like one more post to either be direct and interact with me or im going full agro at you.

READ THE GOD DAMN POST I LINKED TO YOU AND STOP MISREPPING ME ABOUT IT. I KNEW FULL FUCKING WELL APPA WAS ALSO A BUS DRIVER AND CLEARLY STATED THAT WE COULD USE HIM AS WELL

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Interesting, I had him town on a surface level analysis, but after his aggression towards me, I reread him and changed my mind.
    Yeah so explain to me why scum would act aggressively to get people to reread them as scum when they were first passing as town. I think aggression can be anti-town, but due to it increasing hits on people's scumdar, I find it to be more of a towntell than anything else.

Please explain to me why aggression is scummy.

14. ISO #114

you got like one more post to either be direct and interact with me or im going full agro at you.

READ THE GOD DAMN POST I LINKED TO YOU AND STOP MISREPPING ME ABOUT IT. I KNEW FULL FUCKING WELL APPA WAS ALSO A BUS DRIVER AND CLEARLY STATED THAT WE COULD USE HIM AS WELL
    @Gerik You were spot on with that aggressive personality.

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yayap View Post
    I'm null on FalseTruth. I already pointed out why her posts about you aren't unreasonable as town, but other than that, I've picked up on no indication of alignment. Sorry if you want quotes, but I'm on my phone so that's not happening right now.
    -.-

how about this, when you get a chance to go read his post again, tell me how much of them have "real substance" and how much of them are just "words, words words"

16. ISO #116

@Gerik You were spot on with that aggressive personality.
    -vote FM Ganondorf

your either anng himself or just a scumfuck who should know better the to piss me off.

pick you poision

you shitty overreaction screams PR or scum trying to grab easy town cred and now your sitty potshots only renforced my scum read

17. ISO #117

i dont when they are misreping my plan and idea
    He literally said in this post that your move was to spark conversation. You are getting tunnel vision. Take a step back. You are getting yourself blindly worked up at this point.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

-.-

how about this, when you get a chance to go read his post again, tell me how much of them have "real substance" and how much of them are just "words, words words"
    Words words words doesn't help me with town or scumtells though. I read through her posts and found everything to be null to me. This early in the game, I'm not sure if it's a play style thing or that shes scum trying to hide beind words words words.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Someone's a little mad. Just don't let it blind you <3
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.•´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

Anyways, I do actually have a question for you Crimson now that I think about it. Explain why you opened today with a desire to sheep FalseTruth, if anything I took that as a soft for investigative with a lead, and yet were willing to give that train up before it even began. I'll admit I was pushing your buttons. I saw them just as clearly as Gerik did.

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

i dont care what he thinks anoymre gerick, he decied to push my buttons.

you really need to knwo that when im in full ire im full out anti-town so if you know whats good you wont eeven defend his stance right now.
    His 114 post was hitting your button to be sure. I was pointing out that you read his statement as misrepresenting your move while I read it as agreeing with it being bait.

With that said I will drop the subject because this tangent has no value.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

that are word or actual contents?
    Content. I got some sort of value out of the other 10 or so posts. 7 or 8 I labeled as useless fluff when I was digging through her posts. Most of that fluff was the second half and most of her participation was in the first half.

29. ISO #129

Anyways, I do actually have a question for you Crimson now that I think about it. Explain why you opened today with a desire to sheep FalseTruth, if anything I took that as a soft for investigative with a lead, and yet were willing to give that train up before it even began. I'll admit I was pushing your buttons. I saw them just as clearly as Gerik did.
    Your play is an exact replica of a game i played not too long ago where a scum vote parked on town!me and then did stuff like this by asking questions yet kept the vote on.

so untill i think otherwise i have no desire to answer such an ovious role!fish question

30. ISO #130

Content. I got some sort of value out of the other 10 or so posts. 7 or 8 I labeled as useless fluff when I was digging through her posts. Most of that fluff was the second half and most of her participation was in the first half.
    post number and days?

i dont mind finding them myself

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

post number and days?

i dont mind finding them myself
    Why don't I just post my notes..

07:02#58 (Toh post)
    07:11#60 (Early vote/fos) Maybe he was trying to get away from fluff and jump right to it. I like how quickly he took things to that level.
    07:13#61 (Fluff) Kind of a dodge..
    07:41#66 (Push on Ganondorf and Rumpel) Why didn’t he jump on my last question if he is pushing so hard for substantial conversation?
    07:55#70 (Response to my buddy poke) I guess he doesn’t mind buddying
    08:18#79 (Experience poke)
    09:07#93 (Organizational push)I guess he doesn’t care to take notes while I stir the pot. Says he sees no value in that nonsense I am pulling.
    09:36#104 (Answering for crim?) This is odd. Why is he answering a question for crim? Some kind of blatant coaching or maybe just reading sarcasm in his post?
    11:38#231 (States a town will probably get lynched and then says he is willing to lynch. Odd. At least its in the right order. It would be a little bit more scummy to see the statements flipped. A few posts later he votes no lynch so maybe I am misreading this.
    11:58#233 (Lynch Logic) Pretty sound stuff. Still neutral when its undirected.
    12:35#239 (Fluff)
    13:03#243 (Fluff) So he reads everything in every post..
    16:49#288 (Fluff)
    20:55#303 (Vote no lynch)
    14:59#368 (Code fluff)
    16:41#388 (Suspicion) No trust for anyone? I like this guy
    19:01#405 (Fluff) ‘Give me town points’

This is before I knew he was a she.

33. ISO #133

He literally said in this post that your move was to spark conversation. You are getting tunnel vision. Take a step back. You are getting yourself blindly worked up at this point.
    Someone's a little mad. Just don't let it blind you <3
    The timing on these posts, it would make me so happy if you didn't read Gerik's before posting this.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Also I keep track of time stamps to keep a grip on when the player should be expected to post. This is why I did not push harder when she said she was tired and I asked about #104. In a word- this is where my 7-8/17 number came from as well as my 'Fluff in the second half, participation in the first'

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

The timing on these posts, it would make me so happy if you didn't read Gerik's before posting this.
    I also noted this. His post prior to this also seems to mirror my post (Just 1 post prior to his posting). What really tickled me is how fitting his avatar is when looking at his play style.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Sounds like some noobscum trying too hard to look Town. FM Ganondorf[/vote]
    reasonable
    I did not get a sweater for Christmas. There's not much more to say this early on other than that I hate the name I was given. Too WIFOM-y.
    fluff, openly states his intention which is good/
    FM Ganondorf's post #3, sounds like noobscum to me, I'm really hating FM Rumpel's post #62 calling for a random lynch.
    very reasonable too
    Early heavy participation can mean a lot of things. So can early lurking. Neither are alignment-indicative.
    decent point
    Gerik, Ozy might be anal scum, but still, it wouldn't hurt to make the post. Don't do it for him, do it for Town.
    another decent point
    I have to disagree with this, Scum LOVE d1 lynches. I don't know the exact numbers, but in my experience scum's been d1 lynched 9% and town 91%. In some of the games I played, scum didn't even have to vote for what turned out to be a town mislynch.

If the mods are serious about replacing/modkilling the <5 posters and anyone without an avatar, then I think a d1 lynch might be too risky.

-vote unvote
    - for now, at least.

Thoughts?
    The contradiction is that some believe that scum are reluctant to vote on d1. That suggests that anyone wanting a No Lynch is scum. That is an inaccurate supposition. Scum love the d1 vote because it's practically certain that they'll get a townie lynched.

My thoughts are that those against a No Lynch are the scum.

I just want to see what everyone else thinks.
    strong analysis, I 100% agree with this
    Well, yeah, if someone suddenly goes all obvscum, he gets lynched. I don't see that happening between now and tomorrow night though.
    yeah
    One of the mods.
    lol
    fluff/not important
    I don't have any idea. Right now my paranoid side is saying that everyone is at best null leaning scum.

Normally I go through the thread repeatedly and pick everything apart, but I haven't had the time with this being a holiday week.
    she states "I don't have any idea". this IMO shows that he is NOT someone trying to look pro-town

His attempt to flashlynch me makes no sense, up until that point I thought he was solidly Town. Now he's not so solidly.
    But that doesn't mean he's Scum.
    first couple of posts that doesn't come off to me as a town-play, for reasons I have states before

I think FM MrSmarter is Town. Ganondorf could be Scum. I'm putting Crimson at Null for now.
    doesn't mean anything without justification
    The "I am part of the Gaang" idea was a good one, and not something I think Scum would suggest.
    Her suggestion that Aang should claim blew my mind, but I thought he was reaction testing.
    "ozzy is most likey town, false is probably scum with gerik" I also put down as him doing some reaction testing.

Yeah, I have him at null now. Not Town.
    He didn't seem like the smartest player, but he appeared to me to be trying to out some Scum.
    ok here's some justification, mostly I agree with what he's saying
    I don't know what to think of those two. One minute they seem townish, the next I'm sure they're scum. Gerik sure spent a lot of time asking everyone what they thought about everyone else...
    comes off scummy to me, "spent a long of time asking everyone", when viewed alone, doesn't give any indication whatsoever
    You're new to Mafia games, aren't you? Reads often change over time. Just because I'm not sure he's town, that's not absolute proof that he's scum, you do know what Null means, don't you?

And I'm a "she", btw, thanks.
    the reaction which I'm expecting, I'm null about this one

CONCLUSION:
    Day 1 she gave some good points, and some decent ones, considerable amount of fluff
    Day 2 was questionable, some of her points doesn't make sense, few fluff

DESPITE ALL THE FLUFFS AND QUESTIONABLE POSTS I AM FAIRLY CERTAIN SHE IS TOWN

unless crimson gives a substantial lead I strongly discourage wasting time on FalseTruth

-unvote

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by FM monster View Post
    I am part of the Gaang.

Also, if someone says "i'm part of the gaang" in their second post instead of first, doesn't that makes then more suspicious?
    why, that's a nulltell imo

nothing happened to me last night. i do agree that crimson is lynchbait. falsetruth i'd need to reread his posts

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

i would need to iso the person, if its the player who i think it is the player is town by meta
    Spoiler : GoonSwarm D1 :

20:42#9 Hello everyone. Forgive me for my shitty Avatar, nigga be lazy as fuq

20:49#14 I am part of the Gaang.

20:58#19 Anyways, did everyone have a good Christmas or Kwanzaa or Hanukkah? I got pants and shtuff like that.

10:11#120 Woke up, saw suspicion on people who detracted from "I am part of the Gaang" post. Didn't care too much.
    Also saw suspicion on the one with the list because "It's an easy way for scum to look town."
    Gerik and Crimson, you two need to get Avatars. I would hate to see an active player get modkilled/replaced over something so insignificant. I am sure you will get a warning about it before the action. But still.
    Speaking of lists, Who all hasn't posted yet? I am too lazy to make a list xD

10:18#124 Ahh I see. Then I am sure the host will be understanding. Be back in a bit.

10:40#129 This. Guiding PR in general is a bad idea. Gives scum additional information to work off of. Just let the PR do their thing and we will do our best at scumhunting.

12:14#136 Yeah that makes sense. I figured it would work in that way.

13:52#140 Ganondorf quick randomed McSmarter. Just saying. I am also annoyed at those who posted a "hi everyone" post and left.

13:56#141 Im gonna be afk for the next few hours. I wanna see those who already posted come back and talk more. I'll have popcorn.

15:44#155 5 r r rytxxxrdy. Rr. Rt dx bbb rzr
    R the,x
    i
    get iioix
    I xiYx yt? xe cu
    ff
    iMmm eye y
    O xi i tI'm tee tt ttc t

join iufre yrd x r5
    ui kt tg 5k. d
    Kk. look dye yc tt get yy g
    I
    Xcyt oj I. Nnt ty yr t. YrDry fxxr
    Yy ftt fact. X
    K rtf
    close. XoxGrrr

19:52#188 Damn pockets

22:52#196 Ahh the good old days

13:22#332 If you are talking about my bunch of gibberish. That wasn't a code. My phone got activated in my pocket and typed that out.

14:08#343 I can explain the timing if you like

14:16#346 Last night I was working a gala at a yacht club and I saw that post and looked through the game and saw only my post as having a potential for a code. However the internet connection was bad in the kitchen so I never got a chance to respond immediately. I woke up about 3 hours ago and had other things to attend to before coming on. Most of the talk this game has been focused towards a couple of subjects I have no real opinion on either way. D1 lynching in my opinion isn't really worth because for all we know, we could lynch a very strong town role or a mafia role and the odds just aren't in our favor. As for the list and the literal-ness of the "I am part of the Gaang" situation. People will nitpick. There are plenty of people to choose from for the truthseeker. Let other role investigate the non-conformers. Its not a big deal to me.

14:57#366 Honestly, if he makes a code out of that mess and its logical. I'll be impressed. That being said, It's not a code I would make. I have a specific code I like to use that is nowhere near that mess.

15:04#372 If you look closer, there is dry Xcyt (excite) and others probably.

His D1 posts.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Help a brother out then, link/repeat it for me.
    Spoiler : Crimson's D1 posts :

20:39#5 Time to break the game..
    Everyone should post "I am part of the Gaang" in a separate post and let toph pick one of them. That way if anyone tries to object to it or does not comply is probably scum claiming.
    We already know that a post can't be framed or anything so if everyone does a post just stating that Toph can easily confirm people who are lying if its checked.

20:39#6 I am part of the Gaang

09:51#111 This only reinforces my town read on you.
    By the way gerik is speaking she is obviously not a newbie. You have also pointed out that he has yet to do the activity and is trying to control the discussion in a manner that fits their narrative.
    If gerik think some claim is going to save them they better claim now cuz im not into buying the "i'm ok with votes on me" shit or the "i'm hinting soft claims"
    You either speak up and talk or you shut up and eat rope

16:38#165 Here let me break it down to simplicity:
    You have yet to do "i am part of Gaang"
    so it goes to 2 base things:
    Your town or you're not
    break it down further to the 3 simple premise:
    Citizen
    PR
    Scum
    Each case as well:
    Citizen: your wasting our time by gamibiting and not just doing a simple thing that would move everything along. Also if you are the player I think you are you are wasting time and you need to shut the fuck up and quit gambiting and wasting our fucking time and just do the fuckign activity. Last game in batman shadow decided to fake claim BP and truth be told, that made more of a mess then if he were to of claimed citizen. I know gambits and if you are pulling one i will tell you now its fuckign stupid and a wast of not only mine and yours, but everyone elses.
    PR: if you get to l-1 and claim you are playing suboptimally IMO. It would be easier for you to do the activity and just fade in background and continue to do everything.
    Scum: self explanatory pretty much
    So pick your poison.

17:07#173 He should claim in his next post, I just looked back at his post and something else struck me about him.
    @ozy: fuck off, if i wanted to com hunt i would be more stuble. I find the use of annons and not allowing com claims to be dumb.
    Annons alone i don't mind due to the fact it allows unique roles and setups (like this) but not allowing us to com claim or hunt openly is annoying. If i truly wanted to com hunt i would be more stuble. I really don't care about hiding who i am either. So really you need to shut up. Your lucky im being more reserved at the moment and not going full blown anti-town mode like i normally do

17:17#177 Sooooo random idea:

Aang claims day 1
    citizen claims day 1
    aang targets citizen and appa bus drives both players
    aang gets new power
    ???
    profit!
    yay or nay?

17:18#179 Also i want a direct yay or nay no "its bad b/c directing PR" shit or some stupid elaboration on why its good or bad
    Just direct yes or no on the idea. The last thing we need right now is another debate about directing PRs

17:25#182 I love how i say "put yay or nay and nothing else" and the next 2 post get followed by answering it and ignoring what i asked

17:50#186 Someones not reading setup.....
    Aang can't die while all the other main characters are alive
    @ganondorf: im fine with that

10:29#194 I now have avatar.
    All should change avatars to what i have and troll the mod

19:40#299
    Cus im lazy and not going to hunt out the posts for later.
    @gerick: the entire reason i shut you donw was exaclty b/c of your respons and how you play. The moement i say the word "ego" i stopped.
    Point blank: fuck off about ego, i will rip you a new one if you are going to use ego to play. That is the one thing i fucking loathe about players when they think their play is some sort of amazing shit. How about you do something useful and tell us what you have found by telling us what you have found out/accpomished by wasting 6 pages.
    @yap your chainsaw is noted
    @ozzy: your starting to grate me. How about you make a read list with colors
    @whoever the vig is, feel free to vig zac or ganondorf or me

19:43#300 im also going to be point blank to players in general: if you think some gambit is some amazing shit and that your entire reason is b/c ego and that you think its some awesome shit, its not.
    Gambits are meant to be reactions and should not stall out a day causing a huge banter/fight about things. If you have a reason for a gambit go ahead and do it. But dont do it b/c you have some ego idea thinking that its going to get you townpoints or some stupid shit. Its a waste of not only my time but everyone time that you decide to lie about something.