Day 1: The Awakening
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Day 1: The Awakening

Aang awakens to find himself weakened, his head full of hair, and all of his friends dressed in Fire Nation clothing riding a stolen ship. He is dismayed to discover that the world believes him to be dead, just like when he was frozen in ice. He realizes that with the fall of Ba Sing Se, secrecy is their greatest advantage, and gives up his glider to the lava flows of Avatar Roku's island.

- Role List -

- Fire Nation -
    Ozai (Phoenix King)
    Azula (Crown Princess)
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation
    Hidden Fire Nation

- Neutral Evil -
    Combustion Man (Mass Murderer)
    Hama (Hidden Neutral Evil)

- The Gaang -
    Aang (Avatar)
    Katara (Doctor)
    Sokka (Nurse)
    Toph (Truthseer)
    Zuko (Vigilante)
    Appa (Bus Driver)
    Iroh (Grand Lotus)
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang
    Hidden Gaang

- Ember Island Informant -
    Cabbage Merchant (Hidden Benign)

16 votes to lynch

Day has begun.
    Day ends at this time.
    Last edited by Slaol; December 31st, 2014 at 12:40 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Day One - The Awakening

Hello everyone, I'm Ganondorf: I don't believe I've played a game with a single one of you before, so I am looking forward to an interesting game. Considering that we have no power role information to go off of and since I don't know you all that well, I would personally support waiting to duel until the second day for two reasons. Reason one: it gives everyone time to analyze each other's behavior, but that is obvious. However, I'm more looking to see who the mafia targets at night before a duel begins. Like it was previously stated, dueling is risky business, but I believe that seeing who the mafia targeted and trying to figure out why might just provide us with enough information to go with it. In the meantime, I'm all for lynching a lurker day 1, but until then...

-vote FM MrSmarter

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ganondorf View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Ganondorf: I don't believe I've played a game with a single one of you before, so I am looking forward to an interesting game. Considering that we have no power role information to go off of and since I don't know you all that well, I would personally support waiting to duel until the second day for two reasons. Reason one: it gives everyone time to analyze each other's behavior, but that is obvious. However, I'm more looking to see who the mafia targets at night before a duel begins. Like it was previously stated, dueling is risky business, but I believe that seeing who the mafia targeted and trying to figure out why might just provide us with enough information to go with it. In the meantime, I'm all for lynching a lurker day 1, but until then...

-vote FM MrSmarter
    Well hello, I hope you have a fun time then.

In the meantime,
    -vote FM Gerik
    , Time to vote a host!

5. ISO #5

Time to break the game..

Everyone should post "I am part of the Gaang" in a separate post and let toph pick one of them. That way if anyone tries to object to it or does not comply is probably scum claiming.

We already know that a post can't be framed or anything so if everyone does a post just stating that Toph can easily confirm people who are lying if its checked.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Good evening, town. My name is Ozymandias, king of kings. Look on my posts, ye Scummy, and despair!

I'll jump right into business. Everyone in the game should at some point during this day post the following (and ONLY the following - put this in a new post with no other information):

Quote Originally Posted by What you post
    My primary role's alignment is town.
    The Truthseer will be able to find non-town by checking these posts at random (randomly to prevent being found by scum roles or killed by those who might trap a person who's been FOS'd). If everyone posts this and the Truthseer doesn't reveal, they can go about checking people in peace.

The Truthseer should avoid revealing until they have multiple non-town leads.

Anyone who DOESN'T post this should be seen as highly suspicious.

I look forward to lynching some Mafia with the rest of you guys.

EDIT:
    And Crimson beat me to it.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Who has posted for Toph:

FM AscendedOne - NO
    FM Auckmid - NO
    FM Clawtrocity - NO

FM Crimson - YES
    FM divemaster127 - NO
    FM FalseTruth - NO
    FM Ganondorf - NO
    FM Gerik - NO
    FM Goonswarm - NO
    FM Illidan - NO
    FM McPwnage - NO
    FM MileS - NO
    FM monster - NO
    FM MrSmarter - NO
    FM Narks - NO
    FM NorthStar - NO
    FM oops_ur_dead - NO

FM Ozymandias - YES
    FM philie - NO
    FM Procyon - NO
    FM Raiden - NO
    FM Rumpel - NO
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha - NO
    FM Severn - NO
    FM Slaol - NO

FM Spy - YES
    FM TheJackofSpades - NO
    FM vornksr - NO
    FM Yayap - NO
    FM Zack - NO

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Who has posted for Toph:

FM AscendedOne - NO
    FM Auckmid - NO
    FM Clawtrocity - NO

FM Crimson - YES
    FM divemaster127 - NO
    FM FalseTruth - NO

FM Ganondorf - YES
    FM Gerik - NO
    FM Goonswarm - YES
    FM Illidan - NO
    FM McPwnage - NO
    FM MileS - NO
    FM monster - NO
    FM MrSmarter - NO
    FM Narks - NO
    FM NorthStar - NO
    FM oops_ur_dead - NO

FM Ozymandias - YES
    FM philie - NO
    FM Procyon - YES
    FM Raiden - NO
    FM Rumpel - NO
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha - NO
    FM Severn - NO
    FM Slaol - NO

FM Spy - YES
    FM TheJackofSpades - NO
    FM vornksr - NO
    FM Yayap - NO
    FM Zack - NO

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Update. I'm going to do this once per page I think, instead of constantly. xD

Any other lists people want me to keep? Thought about starting a post tally but scum tend to post a bunch (just empty, bullshitty posts).

Who has posted for Toph:

FM AscendedOne - NO
    FM Auckmid - NO
    FM Clawtrocity - NO

FM Crimson - YES
    FM divemaster127 - NO
    FM FalseTruth - NO

FM Ganondorf - YES
    FM Gerik - NO
    FM Goonswarm - YES
    FM Illidan - NO
    FM McPwnage - NO
    FM MileS - NO
    FM monster - NO
    FM MrSmarter - YES
    FM Narks - NO
    FM NorthStar - NO
    FM oops_ur_dead - NO

FM Ozymandias - YES
    FM philie - NO
    FM Procyon - YES
    FM Raiden - NO
    FM Rumpel - NO
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha - NO
    FM Severn - NO
    FM Slaol - NO

FM Spy - YES
    FM TheJackofSpades - NO
    FM vornksr - NO
    FM Yayap - NO
    FM Zack - NO

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

I am apparently much thicker and lazier then all of the other people who have posted so far and need you to explain "dueling".

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ozymandias View Post
    I'm assuming he meant lynching? Maybe was trying to do some RP sort of thing. Who knows.
    Read please. He wouldn't be giving reasons not to duel until at least the second day if it was an RP post, and he wouldn't end his post with "I'm all for lynching a lurker day 1" if dueling was lynching.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

I too am part of the Gaang.
    Please repost to say "I am part of the Gaang."

This could come up false if one of the people you are referring to with the "I, too" is not town aligned... Or if you are not town aligned and you want some way to spin the post later so you can remain town seeming.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Frwarrrrrrrrr, A Little chilly in here eh. But I be not releasing information about which presents I obtained for the 24th of December.

I thought there exists many of citizens as Primary roles, with power roles to unlock in the future.

Do last wills go public for everyone or is it only public for citizens?

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

3/7 chance of hitting a non town with a random lynch btw. Sadly scum players generally lurk so its kind of a worse chance than that especially given the vote block.

We could always speculate on possible roles or pressure vote to draw out some player connections. That always proves useful down the road.

If you know anyone that joined the game who probably won't check the site regularly and did not confirm after the start date was released it would be great to give them a friendly "game started" poke. Nobody loves a lurk fest.

50. ISO #50