2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Re: Day One - The Awakening

Quote Originally Posted by FM philie View Post
    Why the long face?
    If I forget remind me in 24 hours and I will give you an answer.

Anything posted so far that sticks out to you outside of that? My read on that comment is a player that is either busy or is selective in their comments- to the point they want a read on others to model their comments to get reactions. That's manipulative scum or clever town. Or- more likely I am reading too far into this and only explaining as much to get an honest answer from you and change the tone of d1 chat.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ganondorf View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Ganondorf: I don't believe I've played a game with a single one of you before, so I am looking forward to an interesting game. Considering that we have no power role information to go off of and since I don't know you all that well, I would personally support waiting to duel until the second day for two reasons. Reason one: it gives everyone time to analyze each other's behavior, but that is obvious. However, I'm more looking to see who the mafia targets at night before a duel begins. Like it was previously stated, dueling is risky business, but I believe that seeing who the mafia targeted and trying to figure out why might just provide us with enough information to go with it. In the meantime, I'm all for lynching a lurker day 1, but until then...

-vote FM MrSmarter

Sounds like some noobscum trying too hard to look Town.

-vote FM Ganondorf

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gerik View Post
    Are you? Your name is false truth after all.. Can you say something above the knee deep substance we have seen so far to stand on?
    I did not get a sweater for Christmas. There's not much more to say this early on other than that I hate the name I was given. Too WIFOM-y.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by FM Rumpel View Post
    Yo yo hello

IMO we should go ahead with a random lynch no matter what.
    Always gives valuable info at the end of the day

I'll place my vote tomorrow, sleep well guys
    11.11% chance of that paying off on the lynch. (If all the reds are active and I have a balance boner saying the hosts planned for inactive players) Bilut say they balanced it perfectly. The number remains. That suggests that you see a town life > the combined value of that 11% chance and the reference of the votes / conversation we can use as clues..

Ballzy call sir. To say the least.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

I'm revising this list, in light of what Yayap said on page 2. If you do not post the following (with NO modifications), I will not include you in the list of people who've posted for Toph:

I am part of the Gaang
    No other words or funny jokes or whatnot. Save the jokes for your other spammy day 1 posts - the whole point of this is for there to be ZERO ambiguity or wiggle room if it results in a lie feedback for Truthseer.

List incoming in a few minutes (gotta print something upstairs first).

As for people calling for a random lynch, I'm not entirely behind that idea, simply because it would suck to force one of our town power roles to reveal (or worse yet lynch Aang on day 1).

@FT: Behind you on not liking that call for a random lynch.

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ozymandias View Post
    I'm revising this list, in light of what Yayap said on page 2. If you do not post the following (with NO modifications), I will not include you in the list of people who've posted for Toph:
    I Refuse. My post was sufficient in every way. Put me on your scum list.

Quote Originally Posted by FM FalseTruth View Post
    FM Ganondorf's post #3, sounds like noobscum to me, I'm really hating FM Rumpel's post #62 calling for a random lynch.
    I can respect that answer. Ask me any question and I will repay you in kind. If not in a timely manner.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

Players who have posted for Toph:

FM AscendedOne
    FM Auckmid
    FM Clawtrocity
    FM Crimson - YES (link)
    FM divemaster127
    FM FalseTruth - YES (link)
    FM Ganondorf
    FM Gerik
    FM Goonswarm - YES (link)
    FM Illidan
    FM McPwnage
    FM MileS
    FM monster
    FM MrSmarter - YES (link)
    FM Narks
    FM NorthStar
    FM oops_ur_dead
    FM Ozymandias - YES (link)
    FM philie - YES (link)
    FM Procyon - YES (link)
    FM Raiden
    FM Rumpel - YES (link)
    FM S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
    FM Severn
    FM Slaol
    FM Spy - YES (link)
    FM TheJackofSpades
    FM vornksr
    FM Yayap - YES (link)
    FM Zack

25. ISO #75

Jester soft claim? Scummy.

Normally I wouldn't vote day 1, but I think you deserve it.
    -vote FM Gerik
    I'm sure that you are town because of your carrying a list of an obvious mechanic everyone thought of as soon as they read the role existed.
    Oh.. Wait. No.. That makes no sense. No scum would ever pull such a move and my post obviously gave me wiggle room because of the "/green town" part. Is this a noob scum slip or just ignorance? Do you have anything to contribute other than your list or did you hope it would mark you as a townie?

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

I'm sure that you are town because of your carrying a list of an obvious mechanic everyone thought of as soon as they read the role existed.
    Oh.. Wait. No.. That makes no sense. No scum would ever pull such a move and my post obviously gave me wiggle room because of the "/green town" part. Is this a noob scum slip or just ignorance? Do you have anything to contribute other than your list or did you hope it would mark you as a townie?
    Well, it's day 1, so let me list all of my incredible night results that reveal the entire Mafia and contribute:

K, done.

And here is a list of all the people who have been ganging up to vote on townies who have been mislynched:

K, done.

All sarcasm aside, it's day 1. The only way to contribute at this point is to make the Toph post and then wait for night 1 and the results it will bring. So my point stands - there is literally no reason not to simply post "I am part of the Gaang" with no modifications and no room for error. To NOT do so is incredibly scummy. Does my list threaten you that much? xD

@Your newest post: Excitement over a role could mean a town power role, too. Or it could simply mean boredom over flipping Shitizen and not having anything else to do other than make lists and post a bunch during day 1.

Do you really want to chastise people for being too active when half the players haven't even posted yet?

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

All : Do you really want to chastise people for being too active when half the players haven't even posted yet?
    Is that what I am doing? Explain the logic behind your vote. I bet it begins and ends with that statement you repeated while excluding my rebuttal. If you want to quell my line of thought give your own on some other post. Or did record keeping replace scum hunting at some point?

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

For everyone's consideration, here are the posts that modified Crimson's Toph post (and thus didn't make the cut for the list):

Ganondorf - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467561

Gerik - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467579

divemaster127 - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467583
    (He added "Herro" at the beginning - didn't know if I should include it or not, so I erred on the side of caution)

oops_ur_dead - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467591
    (Added "(town)" at the end, which I personally think is okay, but still didn't include it since it deviated)

Auckmid - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467598
    (Added "Hello guys." at the beginning. Again, probably okay, but doesn't conform)

Clawtrocity - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467602
    (green town?)

I've also checked all posts that made the list for invisible ink.

@Gerik: I voted you because so far, your posts aren't really that logical. You seem to be pushing for a lynch (or at least stirring up trouble) on a day when doing so doesn't really add anything to the game (other than confusion). And to top it off, you still refuse to post six words that would allow a town power role to clear you. All that adds up to a pressure vote which I'll gladly rescind if you simply take five seconds to, to quote Varrick, "do the thing" that everyone else is doing - make the proper Toph post. And record keeping maintains organization and facilitates communication (and clarity) for town. Plus, I like making lists.

Anywho, I've gotta go for now. I'll be on more this evening while I wait for my flight to leave.

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ganondorf View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Ganondorf: I don't believe I've played a game with a single one of you before, so I am looking forward to an interesting game. Considering that we have no power role information to go off of and since I don't know you all that well, I would personally support waiting to duel until the second day for two reasons. Reason one: it gives everyone time to analyze each other's behavior, but that is obvious. However, I'm more looking to see who the mafia targets at night before a duel begins. Like it was previously stated, dueling is risky business, but I believe that seeing who the mafia targeted and trying to figure out why might just provide us with enough information to go with it. In the meantime, I'm all for lynching a lurker day 1, but until then...

-vote FM MrSmarter
    Ok now that I am full awake I can actually think. I don't agree with lynching a lurker day 1. When there is no info scum aren't afraid to talk since they know for sure there is nothing on them. Also in general day one is usually a day where town lurks. History has shown day one is pretty much kill a town lurker. I don't mind pressure voting at all though.

34. ISO #84

I still refuse. I also take your response as a dodge. If my posts are not logical why not explain their fallacy? If I had wiggle room in what I posted why not point that out? If you had analyzed any other post by anyone why not throw out a thought? My read on you is that you had no intention of scum hunting. Just controlling an obvious ploy. That you probably had no intention of posting "I r town" yourself until I challenged you and that your exit was all too convenient in its timing.
    One cent for giggles, Two for the early fos

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by FM Rumpel View Post
    Yo yo hello

IMO we should go ahead with a random lynch no matter what.
    Always gives valuable info at the end of the day

I'll place my vote tomorrow, sleep well guys
    I agree it does give us info, but depending if we kill a lurker at most we can find out is he is scum or he is town and that is all since they were probably lurking and not giving out anything.

36. ISO #86

I do actually agree with this post in a way. Lists have generally been a scum play, because it is the easiest way to contribute without giving information out. Not going to pull the trigger because town can do it as well, but you do have a point.

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by FM MrSmarter View Post
    I do actually agree with this post in a way. Lists have generally been a scum play, because it is the easiest way to contribute without giving information out. Not going to pull the trigger because town can do it as well, but you do have a point.
    Sounds like you came to play ball. Any reason you really see a lurker being a greater target than someone who participates?

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Sounds like you came to play ball. Any reason you really see a lurker being a greater target than someone who participates?
    Maybe a lurker is better a bit later into the game, but one day one scum can participate without worrying about any information about them so they are more willing to talk. I think we should watch if participation from certain people drops off without any reason. That can help us find scum.

40. ISO #90

Also my post to Rumpel was said in response that he probably read Ganondorf's first post and agreed with it. I want to hear who he thinks are good targets.

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by FM MrSmarter View Post
    Maybe a lurker is better a bit later into the game, but one day one scum can participate without worrying about any information about them so they are more willing to talk. I think we should watch if participation from certain people drops off without any reason. That can help us find scum.
    I agree 100%. But I feel that from the 2 games I read on this community its a mild participator that gets hit over a "no show" lurker. So why is the lurker at a greater risk in your mind? Should I read further back or am I missing some key point?

42. ISO #92

I agree 100%. But I feel that from the 2 games I read on this community its a mild participator that gets hit over a "no show" lurker. So why is the lurker at a greater risk in your mind? Should I read further back or am I missing some key point?
    First with the amount of replacements this game has, which I fear is very little, a no show lurker will either get replaced or get modkilled anyways. I've been in enough games to see a town is pretty much hit every day 1 and I just feel like that isn't going to change unless a scum slips up massively.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Honestly though, the hosts WOULD totally be like:

Slaol: noooope it's not called 'green town' lol
    Gerik: yeah lol this guy
    Slaol: what a n00b the real Gerik would never make this mistake
    Gerik: well since the statement's technically not true it's coming back to Toph as false regardless of alignment
    Slaol: lol n00b

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by FM FalseTruth View Post
    Gerik, Ozy might be anal scum, but still, it wouldn't hurt to make the post. Don't do it for him, do it for Town.
    Could, should, would; but reasons. I would love to see a topic shift in a productive way. Keep in mind its a 72 hour day but that also means we only have 72 hours of d1. Which really is extremely valuable.

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yayap View Post
    Honestly though, the hosts WOULD totally be like:

Slaol: noooope it's not called 'green town' lol
    Gerik: yeah lol this guy
    Slaol: what a n00b the real Gerik would never make this mistake
    Gerik: well since the statement's technically not true it's coming back to Toph as false regardless of alignment
    Slaol: lol n00b
    The one thing better than second guessing the hosts is asking them.

47. ISO #97

For everyone's consideration, here are the posts that modified Crimson's Toph post (and thus didn't make the cut for the list):

Ganondorf - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467561

Gerik - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467579

divemaster127 - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467583
    (He added "Herro" at the beginning - didn't know if I should include it or not, so I erred on the side of caution)

oops_ur_dead - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467591
    (Added "(town)" at the end, which I personally think is okay, but still didn't include it since it deviated)

Auckmid - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467598
    (Added "Hello guys." at the beginning. Again, probably okay, but doesn't conform)

Clawtrocity - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post467602
    (green town?)

I've also checked all posts that made the list for invisible ink.

@Gerik: I voted you because so far, your posts aren't really that logical. You seem to be pushing for a lynch (or at least stirring up trouble) on a day when doing so doesn't really add anything to the game (other than confusion). And to top it off, you still refuse to post six words that would allow a town power role to clear you. All that adds up to a pressure vote which I'll gladly rescind if you simply take five seconds to, to quote Varrick, "do the thing" that everyone else is doing - make the proper Toph post. And record keeping maintains organization and facilitates communication (and clarity) for town. Plus, I like making lists.

Anywho, I've gotta go for now. I'll be on more this evening while I wait for my flight to leave.
    Did someone say to do the thing?! *slow motion turn* **cue sparkles and mysterious breeze**

Auckmid's post containing "hello guys" could be false since not everyone here is a 'guy'. I would rather be over cautious than sorry especially since I know one of the hosts was pretty madbro about town loopholes to blackmail in FM 18...

Or maybe it's just the OCD coming out.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

I am against random lynching day 1 too, espacially not the lurkers, since everyone who doesnt post at least 5 times a day gets replaced or killed. (I hate this rule btw, I prefer to post 2-3 times a day, but with actual content)

Anyway i think ozymandias is a bit to obsessed with details, but I will give him the clean sentence after this post.

Other then that we still have time, before I make any decisions about lynching someone I will at least wait until thursday.
    From the FM´s i played so far, "pressure" votes were literally useless anyway.

Also, Sokka needs to be careful as hell with his ability, I dont want to see a double disguise again like it was in Book 2 the case.