Cross Ange
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Cross Ange

1. ISO #1

Cross Ange

Well, at first I thought the Anime is crap, since it started with this totally bad animated fight, but I kept watching it out of curiosity and I found one of the best animes this season. The ones who watched the latest episode (12) will know what I mean, who honestly expected this Plot Twist like wow.

Anyway for those who are watching it, how are your impressions on it so far?
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

2. ISO #2

Re: Cross Ange

I mean.. the plot synopsis sounds totally unappealing to me because I like thrillers, psychological stuff or just good ol' Shounen or Comedy stuff and really dislike Mecha and Sci-Fi, but I'll probably give it a shot atleast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I mean.. the plot synopsis sounds totally unappealing to me because I like thrillers, psychological stuff or just good ol' Shounen or Comedy stuff and really dislike Mecha and Sci-Fi, but I'll probably give it a shot atleast.
    Yeah you should do that, I personally dont really care for the genres as long the story is good and the animations are decent.^^ Thought I seem to like espacially animes of the Mystery genre, at least i never found one with it that disapointed me.
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

4. ISO #4

Haha in general genres aren't a main factor for me either as long as the plot sounds good.. but in this case the plot doesn't sound so good to me, because I imagine it to rather boring.. but I can't really picture it in my head. Although I have seen a scene where someone who I guess is the princess told a mother to leave her child and stop resisting because Normas don't belong to society or whatever.. shit I hated that scene. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Haha in general genres aren't a main factor for me either as long as the plot sounds good.. but in this case the plot doesn't sound so good to me, because I imagine it to rather boring.. but I can't really picture it in my head. Although I have seen a scene where someone who I guess is the princess told a mother to leave her child and stop resisting because Normas don't belong to society or whatever.. shit I hated that scene. :P
    Yeah dont count on any plot summaries here they are pretty much bs depending on were you readed it and that scene is pretty important. Guess what that princess is.^^