Tower of God - 10F - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Tower of God - 10F

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Four
    There is the format that you need to follow, just like AppleyNO did. You may want to hurry, because I am not patient in any way...

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #52

Time's up!
    SuperJack
    loses the test by the timeout. The person on the safe side was Regular No. 3. SuperJack loses 500 Test Points. Here are the real identities of anonyous regulars:

Regular No. 1 - Helios
    Regular No. 2 - Nick
    Regular No. 3 - clementine
    Regular No. 4 - powerofdeath

Aside for SuperJack, there was no other point changes, since he did not jump at all. You were just as indecisive as you were during AppleyNO's test. So you reap what you saw, isn't that right, SuperJack?

Well, I'm waiting for other regulars to participate in this test. Just make sure that you can make bold decisions like AppleyNO did. Whoever signs up first will be the next main participant.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Alright, next in line is powerofdeath. You can send your Private Messagess to me again. First regulars who mail their PMs to me will be placed on one of those sides.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Whatever. "Four" was the wrong answer anyway. But since your insist...

I'll award powerofdeath 100 Test points for convincing SuperJack to make the wrong jump. But! He has to pass his own challenge now, or all those points that he earned so far will be lost.

11. ISO #61

Hey powerofdeath, if you are really interested in participating in your challenge, you can speed things up by asking others to assist you so that they can send their PMs to me. But be warned - if you do that, you're still have to deal with the fact that you have only 25% chance to get the right jump, and I'll probably assign a "safe" person randomly if I start to suspect that you are trying to conspire with another regular.

12. ISO #62

Well, the problem I see here is, it is actually just a gamble. You can´t convince someone, if it just makes you more suspicious. Superjack was going to jump to the only one who didn´t posted anything. Appley did well, but only, because 1,2 and 4 fucked up.

So in the end the best participation method would be to not participate, wich does ruin the purpose of the challenge itself.
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

13. ISO #63

I believe that AppleyNO and Numbertwo both did well. AppleyNO's test was the finest example.
    I already said that you should try this challenge only at your own risk, especially if people like you assume that it's just a gamble.

14. ISO #64

The game should have something added to it. To make it more interesting.
    I failed my test. 3 failed to answer my question when I asked who he was.

The only reason I went for 4, was because that was who I was previously, and only Fragos influenced that. So the host did more than anything.

Honestly, 500 points lost because the people who decided to play didn't say much. Might as well roll a dice for the next game. Very unimpressed with this game.

15. ISO #65

Well, I put down my faith in clementine, hoping that he, as "honest person" would be able to influence you to jump to the right side just as Numbertwo did.

Actually, I already have a certain idea, but I'm not going into details now. I already received 2 Private messages, just need a few more for PoD's test to start!

16. ISO #66

Are you mentally prepared for that? You challenge starts right now, powerofdeath!

Tower of God - 10F: Leap of Death

Our third participant is now standing on the rotating platform, blindfolded. This time, everyone else will use different accounts:

Regular No. 5
    Regular No. 6
    Regular No. 7
    Regular No. 8

In order to pass the test, powerofdeath needs to jump to the "safe" side and not to any of the wall sides. Once the main participant is ready to jump, he must write the following:

Jump to Regular No. X's side!

The time limit is 48 hours, as usual. You will fail the test if you jump to the wrong side or if you do not jump at all when the timer expires. I believe that you can do it!

As usual, only anonymous accounts will be allowed to post here, and powerofdeath is the only person who can post normally. Everyone else has to use anonymous accounts, and you are free to call any names you like. Will another miracle happen this time?

17. ISO #67
    Regular No. 6

I'm the safe side! Jump over here!

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69
    Regular No. 6

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Tell me about yourself
    My COM is deathworlds. I thought that I would participate in this challange as a way to kickstart my way into playing Tower of God.

The extra 200 points will be put to good use and you would make an excellent ally.

20. ISO #70
    Regular No. 8

Hey PoD this is the safe side!

21. ISO #71
    Regular No. 8

Jump here or you'll die!

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73
    Regular No. 6

Number 8 is lying!

I'm on the safe side!

24. ISO #74
    Regular No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    So I should jump to you or I'll die?
    That's what my PM says.

25. ISO #75
    Regular No. 7

PoD, your loss is guaranteed.

I'm a wall.

26. ISO #76
    Regular No. 5

Powerofdeath, you have to jump here if you want to win. Everyone else is standing behind the walls. You HAVE to jump here or else you will LOSE.

This might sound unbelievable to you, but I am Fragos and this time I am standing of the safe side.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80
    Regular No. 6

You've made a wise choice ally.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

powerofdeath jumps and...

WHAM!!!

It appears that our main participant just hit the wall. But hey, who would think that the safe side would be actually right by Regular No. 5?

Regular No. 5 - Fragos
    Regular No. 6 - deathworlds
    Regular No. 7 - Nick
    Regular No. 8 - clementine

There is no one to blame... For a newcomer to this Tower, deathworlds did his job surprisingly well. Yeah, I admit that there was a certain gimmick in this test, but in the end PoD decided to trust deathwords more. I'm going to soften PoD's fall this time and deduce only 300 Test points, while deathworld will earn 100 Test Poinst for his excellent job. He actually prefered to chose the wall side, if you are interested ^^

Well, what are your thoughts about this test now? Is it really a gamble like SuperJack said? or some kind of psychology tricks can help in this test as well?

33. ISO #83

get rekt kid...

Just kidding, it was merely buissness. No hard feelings.

Also hi guys, expect to see me in future challanges.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #84

This game is no mere gamble in my opinion, it is a taxing test on the brains of both the players behind the walls and on the platform.

It's a game of knowing thy enemy, and knowing thine self.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #85

Well said, deathworlds... Is there anyone else confident enough to step in?

36. ISO #86

Ugh, I wish I had a real player behind the safe area. If a real player is behind the safe area, they will try to get me to there safely. But with fragos being the safe guy, its hard because he doesn't care if I make it safely or not. It doesnt benefit him in any way. Also in a way, he tried to convince me not to jump to him, and it sucks.

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    This game is no mere gamble in my opinion, it is a taxing test on the brains of both the players behind the walls and on the platform.

It's a game of knowing thy enemy, and knowing thine self.
    I agree it isn't a gamble, its all about reading the players and how they try to convince you. If the players doesn't seems to care or not being genuine, then you can tell that they're being fake. Before #5 posted, I could tell that you, and the two others are fake. Then when 5 told me he was fragos, I had to try to figure out which one of the 3 fakes aren't fake.

38. ISO #88

T'was an obvious choice at first.
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

For you, I meant.
    fucketh me in the ass

41. ISO #91

So, is there anyone else brave enough to try Leap of Faith?

42. ISO #92

The Puzzles section has been silent for quite a long time. Would you like to see new puzzle games and challenges once again?

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Actually... do you this remember Pokemon Reborn? I am considering moving to their forums now, and I am already starting a new ToG challenge there. I don't think I would be able to continue anything here because of low forum activity, but if you still want to experience fine puzzle/psychological games... come and see me on Reborn forums.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I WANNA PLAY ON MY OWN.
    Then go back to 9F and try the challenge that I previosly proposed. Or find 3 more people if you want to try Leap of Faith on 10F instead.

47. ISO #97

Coming soon... The next test's name will be...

Tower of God - 10F: #Like Me

Sign-ups for the new test has been opened. Once enough people sign up or some time passes, I'll announce the rules of the new challenge. Look forward to it, folks!

But just in case you didn't understand it, I was inspired by this music video:

48. ISO #98

/sign
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #99

Still not enough people, so... I'm keeping Tower of God on hold again.