Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: FM XXIII [Book Three: Fire] Signups

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    You should send everyone a PM and whoever doesnt reply within like 3 days or something should be removed from the list for obvious reasons before you start the game.
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Lord Sozin View Post
    I've been thinking hard about the state of the world lately.
    And it all changed when the fire nation attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #57

Ok. It took us over a month, but we got 30 signs so this FM is officially a GO!

As a few of you have suggested, I request that those of you who signed please PM me within the next week to confirm that you are still interested in the game. I repeat:

If you have signed and are still interested in playing the game, please PM me confirmation that you will play this game by December 17th.

If there are any people who have not yet signed for the FM who are interested in playing, you may still /reserve in this thread during the coming week. If any people do not PM me within the week, reserves will be offered their spot instead.

As to the setup, in case anyone was wondering: We have just finalized it and will be posting it within the next few days.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; December 9th, 2014 at 11:02 PM.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Roku View Post
    Ok. It took us over a month, but we got 30 signs so this FM is officially a GO!

As a few of you have suggested, I request that those of you who signed please PM me within the next week to confirm that you are still interested in the game. I repeat:

If you have signed and are still interested in playing the game, please PM me confirmation that you will play this game by December 17th.

If there are any people who have not yet signed for the FM who are interested in playing, you may still /reserve in this thread during the coming week. If any people do not PM me within the week, reserves will be offered their spot instead.

As to the setup, in case anyone was wondering: We have just finalized it and will be posting it within the next few days.
    Well, I'm interested in keeping the community alive, after all. I'll just post it here to tell everyone:

I'm ready for next FM anytime. But I might get myself busy sometimes, and can log in for just a few hours during my workdays, so keep that in mind.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Why not both?
    Legit question
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Announcement:

The FM will start on December 29th. We will also be accepting reserves/confirmations until that time, since there is really no reason not to do so.

Also, some things have been added to the special mechanics section of the setup. Please look it over and make sure you ask any questions you have in the FAQ.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; December 16th, 2014 at 08:56 PM.

20. ISO #70

Sweet, the New Year's eve is ideal time to start games like this. Looking forward to it!

Now that I think about it, I left quite a legacy in those forums... Being host in one FM and several M-FMs, being the author of Electro Maniac's role and making projects like Tower of God and Community Nuzlocke... Honestly I wish for enough free time just like I had before in those times of past... I DO have a busy job in real life, after all.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Sweet, the New Year's eve is ideal time to start games like this. Looking forward to it!
    Don't you mean the New Year's Eve Eve Eve? Might have low activity the first day since I'll be home for the holidays. I come back on the 30th, though, so will have normal activity starting then.