Tower of God - 8F - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
  1. ISO #251

Re: Tower of God - 8F

Yeah, my typo... he will lose 300 Test Points (half of his cutrrent TP) should he fail to complete his hand.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #252

The final round of Poker Auction has ended, and with it, the entire test! Now if you allow me some time to write the brift summary of your results...

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

3. ISO #253

We'll start with our first big lead - SuperJack! With almost no one being able to stop him, SuperJack managed to construct one of the strongest possible hands - the Straight Flush!

For achieving this feat, SuperJack gets fully awarded with 700 Test Points! You can make yourself proud now, SuperJack, because you now have the second highest amount of Test Points - 1100! Keep doing great job in your future trials!

4. ISO #254

Next in line is powerofdeath! His original aim was Royal Flush, and he had the perfect chance to get himlsef either Straight Flush or Royal Flush on the decisive round 4. But apparently he got his ass kicked by the teacher in the school and failed to notice that his trustworthy Ace of Clubs has been outbidden by me. But he did not broke down, and took the chance to form a different hand - the ordinary Flush!

Your 400 Test Points are well deserved, PoD. Furthermore, you already showed much better results that AppleyNO, and so you no longer need to depend on him. You are now once again a fully fledged regular of this Tower! While you managed to join this test because AppleyNO paid some Test Points for you, you apparently decided not to buy off Nine of Clubs - you and Appley were supposed to be "teammates", right? Let's hope you can keep strong bond between each other even when the future tests might cause you to clash against each other.

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

NoctiZ is an odd one. He had the perfect chance to construct Full House by bidding more money on the Ten of Spades. But for some unknown reason, he decided to take King of Hearts instead... Maybe he's not undestanding poker hands well? Anyway, because of his actions he ended up with just a Queen-high Three of a Kind:

200 Test Points is all NoctiZ can earn. Thought I'm sure that if his game was more fair, he would have earned much more. It was not nessesary to disrupt Tonex's Three of a Kind when you could simply get yourself a stronger hand. Let's hope I'll not regret this decision of letting him play...

By the way, NoctiZ was actually playing in place of Numbertwo. Because N2 agreed to sign for unknown test and did not appear afterwards, he has either to pay 500 Test Points or skip the next challenge completely.

7. ISO #257

Despite numerous promises and attempts to construct strong hands like Royal Flush or Four of a Kind, Nick, who bought off the strongest card (Ace of Spades), in the end was able to contrust only One Pair.

I feel sorry for Nick... I was sure that he would be able to construct a Full House and make it stronger than my own intended Full House. But I did a mistake myself, and in the end was unable to make stronger hand than PoD or SuperJack. But Nick tried so hard! I believe consolation price of 50 Test Points should be enough for him to be satisfied. It might be just One Pair, but it is your own pair! Let's hope that you can show better results in the future tests without anyone obstruching your way.

8. ISO #258

Finally, we end up with AppleyNO and Tonex. Those unlucky guys ended up with weaker hands than their respective opponents. AppleyNO's hand is 9-high Three of a Kind, which loses to NoctiZ's Queen-high Three of a Kind. Tonex's hand... just can't be properly ranked. Not sure myself if it's just One Pair or Two Pairs, but either way, because my Two Pairs are Ace-high and Nick's One Pair is Ace-high as well, Tonex also loses the test as the result. His biggest mistake was making insane bid on Seven of Diamonds... and he realized that he cannot cancel it. Tough luck, but that's what the real challenge is!

AppleyNO loses 200 Test points and has to skip the next group test. Tonex signed up after seeing the test's rules, so he won't have to skip his next challenge. He'll lose only 100 Test Points, but he has to be careful in the future or else... anything can happen!

I believe that's enough summary for everyone. And... I'm going to make an announcement.

The 9F test will be an individual challenge. You will proceed in that challenge without directly influencing each other... and everyone, including those who lost in last two tests, will be allowed to participate. But that challenge itself will not be played directly in the forums... let's just say it will be a certain game that is farily difficult to walk through. More detalis will be revealed on 1st October! That's all for now, folks!

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Do you want to play Poker Auction in the future again? Assuming that there would be at least 10 participating regulars and I wouldn't interfere in your progress.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    If NoctiZ bid for the 10 he will lose the Q to me.
    Yep, I realized going for a Full House with how the hands were looking in the last round wouldn't be possible really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

15. ISO #265

I am going to make an announcement of all current participating regulars. Why I am making this on 8F, you ask?

First of all, you can repeat Poker Auction once again! With the exception of SuperJack and powerofdeath, everyone else is allowed to participate. Our aim is to gather up to 11 regulars (incluming me, if number aren't big enough) to play this test with all 52 poker cards (with the possible inclusion of the Joker card as well). I'm going to send Private Messages to all regulars, and start a new wave of sign-ups soon. I have a good amount of free time, so I can use that time for another round of Poker Auction to make sure that people who missed the first round will be able to play in this test in another round.

And one other thing... I finally made my mind on the 10F challenge! What you will think when I say that the chance of survival for each person participating in the test will be exactly 25%? Yeah, the test where you have only 25% chance to win - it will be that hard. Well, it's not based off just by a chance... I hope you are really good in reading other people. Stay tuned when November comes!

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Why no me?
    Isn't that obvious? You already completed the Poker Auction with flying colors. Same goes for powerofdeath, who gid not gave up even after losing his chance to finish Straight Flush. But for everyone else there is still enough opportunity to grow.

18. ISO #268

Alright, I have opened the sign-ups for Poker Auction again. Feel free to join, but don't forget to read the test rules! The experience from the first game should help you greatly here.

Besides, don't you have anything else to do? I have to bring life in this forum section, after all )

19. ISO #269