Necro ID's
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Necro ID's

1. ISO #1

Necro ID's

We keep getting "this is necro's new Smurf" comments. The thing is we do nothing without replays to prevent players like necroplant from being able to ruin genuine players. If you see necroplant or what you think is him and do not want to post a report post here. I will go through it personally and other staff will watch out for that player. No replay attached = a waste of both our time so dont post without one.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Necro ID's

Added to the ban list : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Thanks for the heads up

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re : Necro ID's

KimJungIL
    hacker confirmed (point hack)

today he choosed to Invite people to lobby 24/7 so game will never start and he gamethrow my game too. 4.5% chance of cultist and i become the main cultist. i recruit up to 4 players including the mayor, (he became mayor) and then he started voting dead people and he never listened up to what i was asking him, all he needed to do was lynch 15 (vigilante) and we would won. 4 cultist with mayor, alive. and OFC mayor was hIM, and then all he did was when players left the game he voted them up to waste lynch,. he did it 2 times since 2 players left. and he made us lose. il find hes code, i agreed with communisTBK that this is without a doubt hes work.
    hate how sc2 arcade is free. this is why so many necroplants keeps coming at full force.

https://i.imgur.com/PQ72yiR.jpg
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 6th, 2015 at 10:52 PM.

9. ISO #9

here is hes ID, imma not bring any replay for this nor what so ever cuz im tired of going back in my saves when i play 20-30 games a day. and if they think i mess up my screenshots then whatever.

but its there

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-10-000-points

this guy invites PLAYERS. ALL THE TIME. in the LOBBY. making it never START. usually everyday, for 1 to 2 HOURS in total. when the peak rate of playing mafia is on it in the US server

idk if JoeMeatballs is on the forums or not but he also asked me just now to ask if he was banned or not. and im not the onliest one. there is so many people saying they gonna just report him but never does it. i will not go thro my replays right now. maybe next time he breaks the lobby i have time.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 10th, 2015 at 01:18 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.