• Demote him

2 8.33%
  • Demote/ban him.

0 0%
  • Ban him forever for his actions.

22 91.67%
  1. ISO #1

Post Petition to demote/ban ThinkLiveLife

Hello friendly members of sc2mafia community, It's time we step up to the cancer of this community. The corrupt moderators that are KILLING this forum, this 1 moderator is just 1 example.

First of all he harasses multiple members of the community just because he disagrees with their opinions, then proceeds to lock threads because he doesn't like them.

Also his avatar is really offensive and I'm not sure why it's allowed on this forum. So I want to give the members of community a chance to speak out with a fair poll, because the community should decide the moderators as they know best.

Also this person purposely hates on Christianity for no reason, because he thinks he's cool for doing it for some reason, we'll see when he ends up in hell.

Hopefully someone sees this persons wrongdoings and finally demotes this corrupt moderator. Thank you for reading this, I hope my word reaches someone before this corrupt moderator tries to silence me for speaking the truth.

2. ISO #2
    Code Geass

Re: Petition to demote/ban ThinkLiveLife

Completely agree with this fellow Christian. ThinkLiveLife not only disrespect Christians by displaying angels mixing with demons on his avatar, but it also displays a nude person, which is offensive for the young childrens that are browsing this forum.

Ban him forever for his actions, so he can hopefully realise his actions before it's too late and redeem his soul so he doesn't end up in the terrible, terrible place that is Hell. If he closes this post, all hopes will be lost for his soul.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

/sign
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    I voted to ban Helz forever for his actions, but it's only because there wasn't an option that more severe.

Perhaps if we get 20+ votes on ban forever, we can escalate the ban to a public stoning?
    Now that you mention it, I've never witnessed a stoning before. Could be fun. Ok, I'm back on board the anti-Helz train.

CHOOO CHOOOO

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

I should order a subscription to this
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

I prefer public lashing over public stoning.

Public lashing is executed by a professional who is well-educated in the words of God. Each lash is carefully made to inflict an optimal amount of pain and shame, with the intention to educate the offender so that they repent. It's way more orderly than the disorganized public stoning. Easier to implement too, because you don't need to ensure that believers are using the correct size of rocks. And the offender gets to mend his evil ways.

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I prefer public lashing over public stoning.

Public lashing is executed by a professional who is well-educated in the words of God. Each lash is carefully made to inflict an optimal amount of pain and shame, with the intention to educate the offender so that they repent. It's way more orderly than the disorganized public stoning. Easier to implement too, because you don't need to ensure that believers are using the correct size of rocks. And the offender gets to mend his evil ways.
    Why not both?

28. ISO #28

Kill it with fire?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Personally, I haven't noticed any of that. Can you send me links of evidence, where these comments are?
    As for the profile picture, it's borderline ok at minimum - SC is a 16+ Game (I think) and the picture is fine for that audience. If something was to be banned for offensiveness, then it should be either Orpz' signature or Bruno's posts.

edit: and the poll is lacking proper options - it should be like a trial
    Innocent
    Guilty

Or here:
    1)Keep him as mod
    2)Demote him
    3)Demote and Ban him
    That would be a fair trial, this thread seems more like a hate-thread; and without any evidence but your word of what he did wrong I'm not supporting it.

edit2: and yes I am taking Circlejerk far too serious
    Last edited by MisterL2; August 22nd, 2014 at 06:16 AM.
    Have a nice day!
    MisterL2

I am impressed that you noticed this!
    "I obey nobody - but justice"

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by MisterL2 View Post
    Personally, I haven't noticed any of that. Can you send me links of evidence, where these comments are?
    As for the profile picture, it's borderline ok at minimum - SC is a 16+ Game (I think) and the picture is fine for that audience. If something was to be banned for offensiveness, then it should be either Orpz' signature or Bruno's posts.

edit: and the poll is lacking proper options - it should be like a trial
    Innocent
    Guilty

Or here:
    1)Keep him as mod
    2)Demote him
    3)Demote and Ban him
    That would be a fair trial, this thread seems more like a hate-thread; and without any evidence but your word of what he did wrong I'm not supporting it.
    This isn't Mafia, this is real life. In real life, only bad things are possible for people this bad.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

??? Why is this in circlejerk?

This is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with immediately. Gonna post a ticket to the High Council right now.
    This statement is false. Or.. Is it..? Actually, I think it is the following statement that is false. Also, the preceding statement is true. u wot m8?

If you aren't mindqf'd enough yet, go and try to solve THIS.

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritFryer View Post
    ??? Why is this in circlejerk?

This is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with immediately. Gonna post a ticket to the High Council right now.
    Sarcasm? not?
    Have a nice day!
    MisterL2

I am impressed that you noticed this!
    "I obey nobody - but justice"

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Slaolamander View Post
    A what?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issue_tracking_system

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Hello, thank you for contacting customer support, this is Cryptonic speaking.
    How may I assist you today?
    Thank you for the quick response. There is this guy who on your forum who keeps harassing me and abusing his powers. I request that he gets stripped of his titles and lands and is forced to commit sudoku.

And to Think that he was allowed to Live Life all this time...
    This statement is false. Or.. Is it..? Actually, I think it is the following statement that is false. Also, the preceding statement is true. u wot m8?

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritFryer View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issue_tracking_system

Thank you for the quick response. There is this guy who on your forum who keeps harassing me and abusing his powers. I request that he gets stripped of his titles and lands and is forced to commit sudoku.

And to Think that he was allowed to Live Life all this time...
    Thank you for taking the time to submit this ticket. Our team is already currently investigating this issue.
    For more information, please visit here.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Cryptonic

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to submit this ticket. Our team is already currently investigating this issue.
    For more information, please visit here.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Cryptonic
    Thank you for a quick response once again.

I would like to submit a separate ticket about a different person. He keeps cunfoozing me with Cryptic responses and hinders my enjoyment of this wonderful website. While he probably doesn't deserve sudoku, he should definitely be lectured on the way he deals with customers. Maybe a couple of months of correctional asylum is the way for the poor guy.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :') I'm dying. This is way too clever.
    I live to serve all believers.

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Muv-Luv Alternative View Post
    I totally agree with this petition, it makes no sense a moderator like this can just run free and abuse his power with no consequences. Ban him forever for his actions I say, they are unforgivable.
    I agree with this opinion, It truly is sad how many victims suffer because of this moderators actions, yet nothing has even been done yet.

This moderator really needs to be punished for his actions that have caused suffering for many members of this forum.

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Muv-Luv Unlimited View Post
    I agree with this opinion, It truly is sad how many victims suffer because of this moderators actions, yet nothing has even been done yet.

This moderator really needs to be punished for his actions that have caused suffering for many members of this forum.
    and what members were affected? how new/old are they? for me i got a good laugh out of it