Thread: Epilogue

1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: Epilogue

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Second!
    Third that
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #103

So I guess we start player awards now?

1) MVP/MVR
    2) Best Town
    3) Best scum
    4) Funniest poster
    5) anything I forgot add this

1) Clementine
    2) PoD
    3) death worlds (Barack Brobama)
    4) Bigsby/VR

If you want to do more or less feel free. This is just a suggestion since mods gave out their awards. I just thought player ones might be cool.
    Pi is the one number that has everything, goes around everything, and is eternal.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by MathBlade View Post

1) MVP/MVR
    2) Best Town
    3) Best scum
    4) Funniest poster
    5) anything I forgot add this

1) Clementine
    2) PoD
    3) death worlds (Barack Brobama)
    4) Bigsby/VR

If you want to do more or less feel free. This is just a suggestion since mods gave out their awards. I just thought player ones might be cool.

1) Clementine/MathBlade
    2) PoD (agree)
    3) Brobama
    4) Hmmmm. Maybe Host/Co Host for adding my Jeopardy ending to the final RP. Made me actually laugh out loud while reading it play out.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Well, i got fucked up, because i lost my internet for seriously 15 days.. I really liked the FM, except 2 points, first the day/night circle lenght of 1 week, I know it had to do with the time schedule of the host, but you never had enough to discuss something 3,5 days long,
    you could literally read 1 week of the game in 30 minutes sometimes. Then, at least for me it was a waiting game, I literally just waited until i get the 3 charges to use my klingon blade on my suspects, wich was Jolly man the time I lost my internet btw [I know I could have bought the red alcohol, since PoD revealed his effects (and bosco told us in one night chat wich alcohol, belongs to wich race), or talk to Bosco about charges, since it was pretty obvious that he was captain.]
    Anyway that were just my 2 cents to it, I´m sry that happened, but even if I found a way to notice the host about the internet fail, I had to be replaced in 15 days of inactivity.
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by FM Bastian Schweinsteiger View Post
    seems it cannot be justified
    this fm was broken
    You were modkilled as an easy way to make sure the few players who were playing didn't waste their time with the night cycle. You were NOT modkilled due to inactivity. <3

I would fix it, but Slaol took FMGM already. If anyone says that you got modkilled in the last FM, I'll fight them. : D
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

10. ISO #110

well then slaol should remove the red ink from my name

also, does this now count as win for all the modkilled players or only for

Congratulations to Clementine, Mathblade, Nick, Burnt_Eskamo, and Bigby.
    also did we kill someone on d4? technically we could still have won because:

9 Town (-1 catgal)
    3 Mafia
    8 Borg
    so 12-8. with their 18 charges borg could have killed max 3. and if they kill the mafia it's town win

even counting me it would have been 11-9

so i dont understand why game ended

11. ISO #111

End of Day4:

Badassasaurus Rex
    Barbra Streisand
    Bastian Schweinsteiger
    Bosco
    (jailed)
    Bryan Lewellen
    The Great and Mighty PoD
    Barack Brobama
    Clement
    Bobba Fett
    Braum
    Commander Feralis
    Commander Spock
    Kytra
    Sebastian
    Tim Howard
    Zapp Brannigan
    Town of Salem

Captain Hindsight (killed Night4)
    Vonax
    (killed Night4)

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Also, it already was statet that these aren´t actually modkills, every important person on the forum readed it.
    There is no reason, to discuss this so long. xD

Edit: Though that only counts, if you had a reason to be absent.
    This is the Revolution. The glorious Evolution. There is no light, without shadow.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

red if mafia isn't red btw in the final list
    also i'd like to state that i also answered all 3 hidden questions, but not in time because i signed literally last minute and wanted confirmation that i get to play at all before i read all this too bad this costed me $50

nick, how do you know who will be killed n4?
    Borgs have access to ALL chats.

18. ISO #118

red if mafia isn't red btw in the final list
    also i'd like to state that i also answered all 3 hidden questions, but not in time because i signed literally last minute and wanted confirmation that i get to play at all before i read all this too bad this costed me $50

nick, how do you know who will be killed n4?
    Even if we fail to eliminate enough town, eg. you witch a Borg, or PoD killed a Borg at N4, town lost majority by D5 (Bosco was jailed).

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

so why the fuck i got modkilled then, i definitely was online saturday and probably sunday little before forum went down...
    Borg had more than enough charges to win the game instantly... but didn't send in the PM to do it all during the day. So to make an official majority, I took the first name that had only 1 post... which was you. Didn't waste my time looking to see who didn't post for a game I was cancelling... aka Badass Rex, which would have been modkilled instead of you if I caught it.

well then slaol should remove the red ink from my name

also, does this now count as win for all the modkilled players or only for
    Modkilled accounts were no longer controlled by the original players = They lost outright.

i dont understand why game ended
    Game ended because I'm pissed at all the inactivity and had no intention of wasting any more of my time. AKA GAME CANCELLED.

21. ISO #121

Bastian, you should log in to your real account and check things out )

And I'll be honest. Yayap planned the game really bad. He, as the host, should have enjoyed hosting the game that he created, and not just to waste his own time, as well as the time of others that can't enjoy the game as well. Take my advice. Make sure that both you and your players can enjoy whatever the game you have created. Use my experience, or take something good from other hosts (like Slaol, for example). I would probably play Book Three just because Slaolmander knows how to make games of good quality!
    Last edited by Fragos; August 18th, 2014 at 12:32 PM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Bastian, you should log in to your real account and check things out )

And I'll be honest. Yayap planned the game really bad. He, as the host, should have enjoyed hosting the game that he created, and not just to waste his own time, as well as the time of others that can't enjoy the game as well. Take my advice. Make sure that both you and your players can enjoy whatever the game you have created. Use my experience, or take something good from other hosts (like Slaol, for example). I would probably play Book Three just because Slaolmander knows how to make games of good quality!
    I think Gerik is the main host of those, that guy never get enough credits for his games.