Slaol's MVP Corner!!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Slaol's MVP Corner!!

It's not that you didn't play good. Coming from you I would not expect any less. Honestly you were also just very lucky. The amount of derp was pretty high. A combination of lucky elements let you win. Mayor just being very trigger happy after the last mafia died. Not checking up on the role list / graveyard and on what people claimed. Even then, on the last day the mayor even said he was going to do a coin flip. Even though he could have just skipped and waited for a conversion. That way everybody would have won, if there were indeed cultist alive. Though they would have had probably already recruited the mayor or it would have been a 2 v Mayor situation. Hindsight is a bitch though. The remaining people probably didn't even realize that cult already died out.

Anyways, congratulations on your victory. Even though you had to rely on bad play from others. I be satisfied with a victory like that as well. I'd take it.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by cattack View Post
    It's not that you didn't play good. Coming from you I would not expect any less. Honestly you were also just very lucky. The amount of derp was pretty high. A combination of lucky elements let you win. Mayor just being very trigger happy after the last mafia died. Not checking up on the role list / graveyard and on what people claimed. Even then, on the last day the mayor even said he was going to do a coin flip. Even though he could have just skipped and waited for a conversion. That way everybody would have won, if there were indeed cultist alive. Though they would have had probably already recruited the mayor or it would have been a 2 v Mayor situation. Hindsight is a bitch though. The remaining people probably didn't even realize that cult already died out.

Anyways, congratulations on your victory. Even though you had to rely on bad play from others. I be satisfied with a victory like that as well. I'd take it.
    omg you're right... i rewatched the replay. :'<
    This wasn't stellar performance, it was just poor play from town.

5. ISO #5

Needs a host. Apply and Kyle expressed interest.. PM me or I will just try to restart it when I get back
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.